Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

I believe in high risk because the more we invest for long term it had the more chances of earning a very high profit. Taking risk will determine how well we can manage the stress and the losses we might encounter.

It's OK to risk if you have long term plan, backup strategy and know what are you doing.
Also, it's never good idea to invest money you can't afford to loose.
Higher risk can bring higher profit but also higher loses.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

Definitely is, high risk will definitely result to high rewards, but I think it is way different than having these high risks then getting scammed, things like that happen often when you do not make sure of what you are doing and if you are sure if that what you are doing is legitimate, HIGH RISKS will result to HIGH REWARDS with a 50/50 percentage whether you'll get scammed or you will earn the profit you deserve, stay alert and be aware.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

it's true that bitcoin has a very slumping value this year, but to invest in bitcoin you don't need to be afraid because bitcoin will definitely return your money if you are patient to hold back.
Patients is all we need if we want to be successful in the future especially when you investing in cryptocurrency . Bitcoin is down there value but don't be afraid cause bitcoin will increase all we need is to wait until the price value goes up.
mr.bean865

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Yes it is absolutely right that high risk results high rewards but it highly depends upon your luck. I mean if high risk can give you high rewards then there are equal chances it may give you high loss as well just like in case who invested all their money in crypto in last months of 2017 and lost most of their investment now.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

not all high risk result you a big return of investment. wrong step you will bite your own finger. high risk for me mean a very high risk to lose instead to profit.. countless of altcoins outhere are all shit.. so high risk is a high risk to lose. not high risk will make a high return..not guarantees at all you will hit a high profit unless it spikes because of pump and dump.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

This situation only applies to some events and not all the time that this is true. We know that risking a large amount of money is very scary and might result to either a good or bad result. We know that there are a lot of situations where we can place ourselves knowing that what we are doing is safe and wont result into any loss of our money. We must keep track of whatever we are doing and do it carefully.
bots1

Activity: 895
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

Many of the bitcoin users are young, high risk also produces high income. everyone knows that losing money to buy bitcoin does not mean they are 100% losing. they have to wait patiently, the risk of investing in bitcoin looks quite easy when compared to forex trading and stock trading. believe it or not, that bitcoin is still the only technology that has an asset value over gold.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

I agree with you because if you're brave enough to invest big amount of money you can have a big profit when the time cones but you must take the risk on what will happen in your investment if its not a success you may lose all your money but if it is a success it doubles your money.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Same case applies to bitcoin investments in general. We can describe bitcoin movement as volatile, so picking the best entry point to buy in with bitcoins is vital and it is also vital to have money invested where you don't have to liquidate every money you have.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

I agree with you because if you're brave enough to invest big amount of money you can have a big profit when the time cones but you must take the risk on what will happen in your investment if its not a success you may lose all your money but if it is a success it doubles your money.

Well bottom line is you have to be prepared if things don't go your way. That's why many successful investors always say that it's ok to gamble but make sure it's within your means. Going for broke don't work out all the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

Yes I agree on that, risky transaction can also return a huge amount of profit one example is through investing, investing is quite risky but it is really also the most profitable if we are going to side as on it. I believe in investing and it's capability to give is a huge return but itvis also a risky types of gaining on the crypto feild.

This answer says it all.  Everything that you do here in the crypto world is risky but almost all you do here that is risky is equal to high rewards too.  Many people are scared of taking the risk and involving their selves here but little do they know that  everything you do here has high rewards.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

It is always true that high risk will gives you high return, but simultaneously high-risk investment can be also gives you big losses. And this rule is also applied on the crypto currency investment that it is very risky, but on the other hand it is also gives you very high profit than any other investment.
As you know in this crypto market is unpredictable and volatile but for getting high profit you should have a good knowledge about crypto trading and crypto currencies.
So always take a knowledge of crypto for staying in profit because without this is very difficult to get profit.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

I do believe that if you no pain no gain. You need to face struggles. Learn how to control your emotion relay on the statistics . Thinking forward if you learn how to take a risk i think you will become a succesful in crypto industry.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

I do believe that if you no pain no gain. You need to face struggles. Learn how to control your emotion relay on the statistics . Thinking forward if you learn how to take a risk i think you will become a succesful in crypto industry.
Probably you are right, pain is needed in order to have a lesson or price that will be worth it. In this case, taking the risk is a courage, it could give you a lot of experiences and a good outcome too.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

To gamble at high risk will get a high reward also.
But not all the risk will result to rewards as it can be also the deadliest risk we can ever have.
To risk is good but be sure to have the fundamentals and knowledge before risking on anything.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

Sure, risk is a noble cause, but I wouldn't put my last pants on the line hoping to make a million dollars. Read Internet articles on what did not come across, Someone sold and lost everything, who then sold all the property and multiply your money hundreds of times., and someone spent only 1000 dollars and became a millionaire.
Of course it's all real stories and a huge number of them.
But there is only one question what you are willing to go to win. I " For " risk but in moderation. I will not spend my last money on bitcoin , but I will definitely invest in it.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

Many of the bitcoin users are young, high risk also produces high income. everyone knows that losing money to buy bitcoin does not mean they are 100% losing. they have to wait patiently, the risk of investing in bitcoin looks quite easy when compared to forex trading and stock trading. believe it or not, that bitcoin is still the only technology that has an asset value over gold.
Investing in high profits is clearly high risk. That is reality everywhere. Bitcoin is one of them, even one with the highest risk. Imagine from US $ 19,340 in December 2017 for bitcoin prices falling to US $ 6,651 in September 2018. There are a lot of losses for investors, but when bitcoin prices are high, many people become millionaires.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

that saying will only apply on gambling or other risky activities like investing and trading but what if you are only working to be able to earn a high salary ? theres no risk in working as long as it is legal and there were also jobs that pays higher rewards like web developing or developer  , game creator , designer , etc and alike ....

i bet this is more safer than risking your capital but the only downside is that they arent also easy to execute , only few people do only have the capability to work on these kind of jobs but if you are really willing to learn it , then that is not impossible .
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

Some people are easily change their mind, some of others are also hard to be influenced. In short, people change all the time. It's not surprising if many Americans who firstly don't believe in bitcoin suddenly start to invest and do trading, because I personally thing bitcoin is profitable even the ups and downs are happening.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

Some people are easily change their mind, some of others are also hard to be influenced. In short, people change all the time. It's not surprising if many Americans who firstly don't believe in bitcoin suddenly start to invest and do trading, because I personally thing bitcoin is profitable even the ups and downs are happening.

Actually this is what most people had done for the entire year of penetrating in crypto, wishing for a miracle blow out of the prices but the manipulators don't give any chance for having bull run. Somehow, its a little bit annoying on checking bitcoin's price even it is surely manipulated by anyone. And it will make you feel embarassed then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: