Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:12:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3731 times)
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

yes it's true. many people are looking for luck by playing bitcoin as a transfer to get rich. but you need to realize too, in bitcoin everything is not as easy as you think, you need to have to learn to explore what bitcoin itself is, and must be patient. because everything is not easily obtained instantly, it needs process and effort.
because the business will not betray the results. and you need to take part in the existing forum, which is related to bitcoin, because so you can explain in detail how to play bitcoin correctly and generate your wealth coffers. good luck gaes ... !!
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

this is so true, the higher the risk to take is the higher the rewards to have.
BUT, you must sure that the token you will risk your money has a great potential and capability to go up in the market.
Remember that it is not just risking but the knowledge behind it.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

I’ve been investing in Cryptocurrencies for about 9 months but I’ve already seen some massive gains. I currently hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero (a small amount invested) . If you have a few quid to spare, invest it in a diversified portfolio of Crypto for the long term 5 to 10 years, don’t put it all into Bitcoin.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Well that's good to know that people are starting to invest on bitcoin. invest on crypto is like gambling sometimes, because there is a risk when we invest, trade, or hold bitcoin. And I agree that high risk results high rewards, because up-down still happen, and to keep us up, do invest and hold on it.
Iandi anne

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
Yes, I agree with that. In investment, the higher the risk, the higher the chances of having good returns. But we should always remember to only invest what we can afford to lose.
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

I agree with you, that every investment must have a risk. but maybe we are better off holding our own money for trading or something else because that is our risk rather than investing in a deceptive website
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

Yes I agree on that, risky transaction can also return a huge amount of profit one example is through investing, investing is quite risky but it is really also the most profitable if we are going to side as on it. I believe in investing and it's capability to give is a huge return but itvis also a risky types of gaining on the crypto feild.
I also feel optimistic with the big risk of being able to produce big rewards, but we also have to see how we choose what we will invest, we must remain selective before investing so that the profits we get can be good.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Ah nice to find a guy of same thinking as mine, topic of this thread attracted me, huge risk huge profit, but take risk of only the funds you can afford to lose, I have more than 15 years of experience in trading financial markets but the I only earned in crypto, may be due to no over margin trading here you can carry on your position till coin become of zero value which is practically not possible if you have invested in a good coin like BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP.
Keep patience crypto market will recover and we will see new heights of BTC.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

There are some cases that are true, but not quite so, Investing is always risky, you always have to weigh before deciding to invest!
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Entering into something risky seems to be worth it later on. As we all know, bitcoin may take a lot of risk as we go along the process and with this a lot may seem falling along the way. But bitcoin journey must not hang on there for only survivors may taste its sweetness.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:16:59 PM

Yes this is applicable in every investment, high risk always lead to high profit or loss. Actually i think crypto currency is one of the aspects of taking risk. Crypto can give you multiple times of profit if you take risk and invest in any coin

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

Your friend and the 4 percent of Americans who don't like Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency are probably not well informed about it, were inexperienced,  impatient and lost lots of money. 
Forex is riskier.  It gives little returns.. . Not for small players. Stock gives little returns.. . Not advisable for small players. Bitcoin always reward the patient and those willing to learn.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

I think this is the first condition to be accepted in the market. If you want to take part in this market, that is, if you think you will provide big returns, you have to take big risks. No other way to hold on to this market.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

40% of the Americans not willing to take high risks is a huge percent reflecting the good sense of the nation.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the wood - these people just wouldn't want to risk their hard-earned money and be left with nothing.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

People who are ready to accept high risk are only those who have a lot of money or rich people, so they are ready to get big losses and profits.
and besides that they have expertise and predictions even though sometimes predictions fail, but there will be benefits that can be obtained and it will double.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

To be honest honestly I do not have an answer to your question. Logically thinking, you can pick up the cost of dolma and also logically to 0. There is no desire to argue. But this does not cancel personally for me the fact that one should be in the subject and keep a cue ball in the calculation for lyres greens. How it will be, at whose expense and whether at all looking from 2018 is not clear. I propose to discuss in 2023. In the meantime, I hold and watch.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

that means most Americans prefer to take risks
then what is the difference between this investment and gambling?
gambling also has risks and the same scheme as bitcoin investment, if you predict the price of bitcoin then a gambler will also predict the cards that the enemy has
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:45:12 AM

that means most Americans prefer to take risks
then what is the difference between this investment and gambling?
gambling also has risks and the same scheme as bitcoin investment, if you predict the price of bitcoin then a gambler will also predict the cards that the enemy has
Well i believe that that it depends upon our luck. Sometimes we can really earn big on crypto if we are going to take a high risk. But I believe that high risk can also make a big loss if we are not lucky and get lose. So we w need to make a equal transaction and we need to invest or maybe trade a minimum amount that we can afford to lose.
kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

yes I agree, high risk generates high rewards as well. In investing, you will risk your money to get optimal results but the risk is when the results you expect do not match what you want, meaning you are ready to lose everything. but it is inversely proportional if what we plant produces something big.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ay0d1

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

High risk high reward is generally economic slogan. Many high risk investments tends to have high rewards. However it is important that someone invest with understanding and not blindly. Before money is placed on any investment there should be research and knowledge of the investment rewards will follow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: