Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5869 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

We are all in the dark when it comes to market price prediction but it wouldn't hurt to have some kind of metric to base one's prediction. Like how we can relate the rate of bitcoin wallet creation every month and correlate that to the price appreciation.

MelissaPhillips733

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

I think this will only cause many speculations, I never knew surely but it maybe get better into the late year, this indirectly is a hope for me.
Stragomagus

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

The market volatility is too high, difficult to apply technical analysis to predict the trend. This is understandable for the nascent market, largely driven by Trader's mentality. This has made crypto coins difficult to accept in their payments and has not achieved their original purpose
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

Many experts predict that the market will recover at the end of the year!
Bitcoin prices are likely to rise more than $10,000 at the end of 2018. Bitcoin's periodicity, openness, transparency and ease of operation are all suitable for speculation.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
I think the market will return to normbal prices in November, maybe in November many investors will join and invest. so I think you have to wait until October or November. and all price or stock prices will rise dramatically
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

The market volatility is too high, difficult to apply technical analysis to predict the trend. This is understandable for the nascent market, largely driven by Trader's mentality. This has made crypto coins difficult to accept in their payments and has not achieved their original purpose
Technical analysis is no longer meaningful to the market at this time. Any technical analysis wrong. Needed now just like you say, Psychology of Investors and Traders. If they still believe in the future of the market, then the market will soon recover

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

I think after the downtrend it might become a period of consolidation which might take a long time so the recovery is not in the near future. I am disappointed like you and because I hold ETH and BTC and my balance has decreased considerably. At times that are not profitable, what can be done now is waiting for market growth.
I think that the market is recovering will not happen so fast because the market is still in a strong downtrend.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

Current market has gone down quite a lot. So, as I think, the market will soon recover in September, hoping that what I think will be true.
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

The cryptocurrency market is really experiencing a major downtrend in descent time with many coins and tokens losing large market cap. One of the reasons for this downtrend is the fact that the ETF decision on BTC had been finalized yet and this is a major news that had affected the market. Altcoins always see red whenever BTC drops which is the situation at the moment. The market can recover positively if the necessary ETF is released early enough to calm the tension in the market and also regulations should be placed to limit the excesses of fake coins in the market because this helps to reduce the confidence would be investors have in the market.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Ensuring when the market will recover it is very difficult to see the current conditions that are alarming. Not too hopeful for this year, maybe early 2019 crypto will skyrocket. Keep optimistic!
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
You might mean that you are trap and nowhere to go but holding your portfolio at a loss. As for the market recovery no one actually knows when as BTC is not yet over showing some lower highs during its price rally which means that it is not yet over for Bitcoin to still correct after a minor price rally which is much smaller compared to its previous price rally. Breakouts in the market could happen but I think it will take a while as we are still not over from last December's unbelievable price rally.
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

Well we didn't know when market pump up but I assure will happen again. Market recovering sometimes takes too long and usually happen before year ends so better to do in this present scenario is keep holding your assets.
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

For some reason I'm thinking that in the beginning of 2019 we will be feeling ok already, 2018 was so hard I can't even say that it was the hardest year ever for cryptocurrency, and April was the hardest months so far.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ptcntt-gold

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

No one can know exactly how long the market will recover, possibly by the end of the year. But I believe in the near future the market will grow strongly. Especially bitcoin.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

After the long time of downtrend, i think crypto need a lot of times to recover and reach the peak as December-2017. The investor scare about lost money when invest, they reluctant when see the dramatically fluctuate of the market. The market need to keep balance to attrative the investors join and help it go back

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

Too early to conclude that this is one of the worst years for crypto, I gotta say worst is always happening every year this is not surprising if you've been following the price in the past the only thing we can say is that the capitalization of the whole crypto are constantly swinging and that is not just a small number of volumes most especially for bitcoin, we are on the Q3 of the year anything can happen to the upcoming months.
.Bitcoin.talk.

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

Basically btc its now recovering. From a bull free fall its now bear increase and stabilizing. Altcoins will surely follow
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

Depending on the type of cryptocurrency you are talking about, it might take a bit of time before the crtypto world gets back up again. However I still believe that it will survive this downfall and come back up stronger than ever. It just might take a bit of time.
icreative998

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

Believe in a better future, things are just in the development stage and I believe in the end of the year the value of bitcoin will improve although now everything is very difficult but everything will be If successful big deals and people know more bitcoin, understand the benefits that it brings.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

Crypto market has been falling from a long time and it's very hard to believe that from the start of 2018 the price of bitcoin has been the same without any changes in it except a few times and that too was very short lived. This low market has made many people to leave crypto market and do their regular real jobs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: