Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5866 times)
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
Until the news from SEC will be published specially if it will be a good implication to the majority of investors. But as long as it will be hold, expect that the price will become stable at the floor. There will become an hype to the market but it will not become consecutive, it is just the move of the whales that want to manipulate the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:29:27 AM

I think the crypto market is trying to recover after made a correction in a few days ago but we still have a chance to see the price makes another correction. there are too many predictions in out there that said the crypto market will recover in the next months or it will recover in the next year but actually, no one will know when it's happening. the crypto market can recover in anytime and we need to prepare because once the market recovers, it means all coin can increase higher and back to the last highest price.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:49:51 AM

I think the crypto market is trying to recover after made a correction in a few days ago but we still have a chance to see the price makes another correction. there are too many predictions in out there that said the crypto market will recover in the next months or it will recover in the next year but actually, no one will know when it's happening. the crypto market can recover in anytime and we need to prepare because once the market recovers, it means all coin can increase higher and back to the last highest price.
The more people speculate the more it's going to the other side, this kinds of scenarios inside the market are usually happens, as fuds and fomos loves to take their chances to move investors and traders, experienced will dictates how we should act accordingly better to keep on holding with your supported coins and wait till it will rise high again.
tubig123

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:02:58 AM

No need to worried it is for the meantime only and I think this coming peak season crypto market will can recover because of some many investors sharing there capital and the value of tokens will rise as soon as possible.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:11:53 AM

Yeah in fact the price of bitcoin is still unpredictable. fluctuations can bring bitcoin prices to fly anytime and make many investors
shocked. so don't panic and take seriously someone's speculation. stay calm and be prepared with all the possibilities that will occur
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
The Crypto market will take a lot of time to recover but it will happen soon. The current SEC has recommended to the government to set up a Bitcoin ETF fund and that is a good move. This will make the manipulation much less and everything will become stable and develop each year.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

Predictions are so good it will be nice when you buy the coins you buy and when the price goes up you can sell can be profitable.
sparcusa

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:27:03 AM

1/ This is the result of valuing tokens before they get traction in the market

2/ There is virtually no utilization of any of these tokens

3/ The UX/ UI will need to be radically improved before we will see any meaningful utilization

Coin fever is over.    I hate to say this,  but as early project start to deliver and they are not adopted  (ie Augur)  we are going to see a continued downtrend. 

Watch user adoption,  that's the key to increased value.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:56:13 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 04:58:24 AM by maxreish

There's no one can say it here for sure,  when the exact day or time that the crypto market will recover. Most of us here knows it can be recovered but we don't know how long it takes,  let's wait for this to happen with patience. It's not always bearish. Bullish will also come.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:58:27 AM

The Crypto market will take a lot of time to recover but it will happen soon. The current SEC has recommended to the government to set up a Bitcoin ETF fund and that is a good move. This will make the manipulation much less and everything will become stable and develop each year.
ETF approval can be main trigger to bitcoin price in end of september.it SEC commision approve it ,huge fresh money will come to crypto market.and we can imagin its impact to bitcoin price.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jekjek
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:58:57 AM

We don't know that yet because there is no time, day or month that users know when bitcoin prices are up or recover but we will let everyone invest and spread the positivity about investing in crypto.

j
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:29:16 AM

I think that in couple of weeks the market will show a positive move to a good side and it happens that if the countries show a welcome to crypto and if they legalize it then the citizen will confident about it.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:30:16 AM

We don't know that yet because there is no time, day or month that users know when bitcoin prices are up or recover but we will let everyone invest and spread the positivity about investing in crypto.
no one know about this timelime.the thing that we can do only waiting and spread good news and positive attitude in order to make all investor felt comfort.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:50:43 AM

It will receover when the hype comes back. That was what happened in January when a lot of buyers came in and buy tons of bitcoin.
Right now i think we are very close to the point of coming back up. So be patient.
jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

at the moment my portfolio has also fallen by more than 50% and I still hold even though in fact I am currently experiencing a loss, I still hope to improve market prices to return the value of assets and even benefit to me
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

at the moment my portfolio has also fallen by more than 50% and I still hold even though in fact I am currently experiencing a loss, I still hope to improve market prices to return the value of assets and even benefit to me
it can be no longer again to make bitcoin and cryptocurreny price recovered.in ealy october maybe can be decision time is it crypto will keep survive or maybe goes down again.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

it can be no longer again to make bitcoin and cryptocurreny price recovered.in ealy october maybe can be decision time is it crypto will keep survive or maybe goes down again.

I think 1 year recovery is enough in bitcoin. Because i believe that the bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and it can do it by itself.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:49:40 AM

there is chance market will recover when etf is approved. Etf would be approved in january next year according the article that i read. The market will recover and could even reach a new high, its really recommended to hold all of your coins now and keep calm cause market will sure recover.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:15:29 AM

Do you remember in 2016? was he better? The price is also greatly decreased and also all think that bitcoin is finished. And what do you think now 2018 year and the crypt lives and will continue to live.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

Well it is hard to tell when it will recover it would depend on the investors who actively invest in bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I think right now the investors are not that aggressive because they are still evaluating the market if its the right time to buy.

Yes I think they already learned a lot what just happened last year so this is the reason why so many investors ate studying and waiting for the right time to make investments again.
our experience should be best teacher for us.without studying and learning from market history we could not be survive in this market.
Actually when are investing in something, you need to make a sharp eye over things that can come in your contact sooner or later. So don’t waste your time in any other activity rather your main goal must be to focus on market. Because if you are unaware of market, prices soon go up or down so you might be at loss in case of down. Don’t just get distracted, focus and observe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: