Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5868 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:07:21 AM

As of now ,no one could predict the nearest time the market will recover, there are many speculations when it will come to recover buy there is no truth about it, so for now we will just wait for the next events to happen and by that time ,we will continue to do our business, for now the market is still hard to transact.

That is obvious man, that is a prediction. Predictions are not always right and it may be right or wrong, prediction is just a based guessing from the past movements comparing to the recent movements.

With a lot of happenings in the market, there will be a lot of changes on the price and it is not only Bitcoin. The market is not hard to transact, it is hard to keep up since it is a crypto currency.
Coleth

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:19:18 AM

The safest answer to that is soon, no definite date but certainly soon. Because everyday we are near the soonest possible day for Bitcoin to rise again just be patient.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

I think the crypto market is trying to recover after made a correction in a few days ago but we still have a chance to see the price makes another correction. there are too many predictions in out there that said the crypto market will recover in the next months or it will recover in the next year but actually, no one will know when it's happening. the crypto market can recover in anytime and we need to prepare because once the market recovers, it means all coin can increase higher and back to the last highest price.
The more people speculate the more it's going to the other side, this kinds of scenarios inside the market are usually happens, as fuds and fomos loves to take their chances to move investors and traders, experienced will dictates how we should act accordingly better to keep on holding with your supported coins and wait till it will rise high again.

you are right, I agree with you and this is why that we need to keep on holding the coin and wait for the price to increase back. I suggest to other people to just leaving the people that only spreading about the bad news because they want to use our weakness to get the benefits and they don't care about how we keep trying to survive in the crypto market. I am sure that we can do it and finally, we will see the market will recover although we still don't know when it comes, we have to keep belief on the crypto market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:19:47 AM

We cannot predict the exact date but what i believe is it will soon recover. Just like what happened in the past there are red days and there are green days and sometimes red days are longer days than green one.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

Just like what your situation here, I've also lost my fund that invested before but I'm not kind of lazy people panic selling during market was down. If you saw that still, you've lost was there then keep on holding we can't predict the market when it is recovered. Just keep having patience and bull run was near coming. Last year bumping market was at the month of December so probably it will be repeated happens.

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
Do you remember in 2016? was he better? The price is also greatly decreased and also all think that bitcoin is finished. And what do you think now 2018 year and the crypt lives and will continue to live.
It is so casual and I think at this type of lose one should not lose hope as all of us are well aware of bitcoin nature that how volatile it is, it will not take too long to recover the price in bitcoin market, I personally has victim many ups and downs but it never stopped at any point it got up after every fall, so same as last few years price of bitcoin will overcome all lose soon after fewer years.

zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

The recovery of the market will depend on many factors, the main one of which is the interest of new investors.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Douglas_Rhoades

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:05:23 AM

From my little research, I believe there have been worse times in the crypto market. And things certainly got better. But this is not to neglect the fact that things are pretty bad presently. My major point is that we need to keep the optimism up. I am not so much of an expert of any sort. So, I doubt if I am experienced enough to make an intelligent prediction. But if I must predict, then I think things will get really exciting in the last 3 months of the year. Nevertheless, the wise thing to do right now is either to buy more or keep holding on. Selling is not an option.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

We can not reallypredictthe time frame of which the market will recover because there are still many factors that maje this market falldown, but it will not vr a worried situations because it will not raje very long to recover, if things are settled then it might just slowly recovering.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
Don't be discouraged the future of cryptocurrencies is very bright and we just need to key into it by holding and be patience with the market as in due time we would all be rewarded.  No one can accurately predict when the market will recover but it will surely recover.
kokit22

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

it will take some time for it to recover but i also assume due to the introduction of new crypto, people are no more stated to one crypton alone. but as time goes the market will recover due to some project will not last.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

Usually a year is sufficient for the crypto currency to go ATH and again show the bearish trends to us as after going ATH most of the people are dumping their crypto. Now this cycle keeps reaping itself because this is what happening every other year. You will see crypto coming back in the last quarter of this year which is about to show up next to next month. You will experience how the crypto is regaining its prices and closing it enough towards the ATH rates. Just wait and you patience will be rewarded for sure. This is my experience with crypto which is talking not me.  Wink
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

The restoration of the market can take several weeks to several years, as it was in 2014. Only time will answer.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

Hard to tell when will be the market recover it is because cryptocurrency is a community driven asset so it depends on it's community depwnding on what token/coin you have on your wallets. If you have like top five coins on coinmarketcap you don't have to worry about red market days because they can quickly recover when Bitcoins price starts to rise. Well, you got the right decission to just hold your coins during this time of dip.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
muhsyakir

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

maybe the market needs a few more months to recover, because conditions like this are not easy to restore the market to recover again, so in this case it must be patient while waiting for the market to recover ...
LegitizeDrops
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

We do not know for now. This crisis is due to the banning of crypto in several countries. When this problem will be solved, then we can have the chance to make a profit again.

I highly suggest to buy and hold those prospective coins/tokens only as BTC and eth are very down. This is the only way to recover your losses. Also, please be wary of scams. Wink

● LEGITIZE DROPS ●
►CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM◄
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

We can't tell when will the market recovers. Maybe, the best thing we can do is to buy more, hold, stay calm and be positive that market will recovers soon.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

We can't tell when will the market recovers. Maybe, the best thing we can do is to buy more, hold, stay calm and be positive that market will recovers soon.
The more i see the current market condition/situation , the more i think that cryptomarket will not recover anytime soon, because i see that there are so many bagholders who tired with the crypto market condition and ready to dump their bag if the price meets their criteria.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

Nobody knows yet how long will it take for crypto market to recover since the happenings right now are very unpredictable. It is worrysome for the users and investors yet if you have faith over it, never stop believing and keep on holding, it will make sense someday for sure. Just be patient and stay positive over crypto and it will surely reward you depending on what you are showing right now.

IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

I don't think market will take much longer time to revive. So soon, investors and bounty hunters will start to laugh and enjoy what really crypto is. Patience is what matters now. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: