Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5866 times)
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
Maybe it will take a long time because a lot of coins has a low price and it is really unpredictable when will it take to recover all of its price. Hoping that it will recover soon, so i could have earn a huge profit from my holdings just like last year.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

I bought RPX on Kucoin when it was 0.75$ now its 0.01$, and most optimistic prediction cant tell me that it will recover at all!

Now that you are already in so much loss, there is no point in selling it at these prices. I will suggest you to wait till the next bull run. When it happens in few months and bitcoin goes back to $2000, you will be able to at least see the old price of this coin. You can exit at that time. If I was at your place, I would have bought more of this coin at current prices.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
Maybe it will take a long time because a lot of coins has a low price and it is really unpredictable when will it take to recover all of its price. Hoping that it will recover soon, so i could have earn a huge profit from my holdings just like last year.
For me first possitive moves will come even in this year, those pumps won't be that big as we could have a hope so but next year could come to use with bigger pumps and bigger prices.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

IMHO recovery of the market will take about 1,5 year. Because I think that Bitcoin will continue to fall and it will go down lower than 2000$ in the end of spring of the next year. So only in the middle of the next year will beginning really recovery of the whole market and new uptrend, which update ATH in 2020.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

This year is a great year for crypto what it is mistaken is your view of the market this is the moment to buy not the moment to sell, invest more in the cryptocurrencies that you like and in which you have a strong faith, do that and in a few years you will be talking about all the money that you did thanks to the year of 2018, ignore that and you will find yourself lamenting not buying at these prices.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:26:12 PM

IMHO recovery of the market will take about 1,5 year. Because I think that Bitcoin will continue to fall and it will go down lower than 2000$ in the end of spring of the next year. So only in the middle of the next year will beginning really recovery of the whole market and new uptrend, which update ATH in 2020.
Also you are saying for fun. Down to the bottom so the community will be depressed. And it is hard to have strong hopes. Many weak people can not overcome it. Many people have a lot of assets. Those who put their capital into can be white is difficult for them too.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

The way the market has been for the past few weeks, it will be very difficult for anyone including the so called experts to be sure of when the market will recover. But everyone is still hopeful of the market's ability to recover from its present state.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
medussa

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

The market is not dead, it is sad way better than what we had before the bull run, bitcoin had a market cap that was a mere 30 B$ and now we are at 110B for bitcoin alone. It will eventually  recover
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

The way the market has been for the past few weeks, it will be very difficult for anyone including the so called experts to be sure of when the market will recover. But everyone is still hopeful of the market's ability to recover from its present state.
First, there are no so called experts. Those people are just making a wild and educated guess.
Second, if someone knows how the markets moves because they have the "crystal ball", then I'm sure he/she is already out when the market peaks at $19K bitcoin a pop last year.

So to answer the OP, no one can give you definite answer. But if I have to make a educated guess, recovery should start around the first quarter of 2019.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

The market is not dead, it is sad way better than what we had before the bull run, bitcoin had a market cap that was a mere 30 B$ and now we are at 110B for bitcoin alone. It will eventually  recover
Right, it is not dead so almost of us suffer indeed of losing of money when this decline happening. I believe market will have the time to recover. Although we do not know how long it can recover. A lot of users expect the bull run this year.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

With a market in a bear market like today, I believe bitcoin and the crypto market will be very long to recover to the $ 20000 level. You can see that the bitcoin bubble has broken and the market has been steadily declining over the past eight months and is now continuing to decline sharply. Bitcoin prices and altcoin are constantly breaking the bottom and the horizontal decline is even stronger.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

Just a wild guess based on the previous years market trend. I think it takes more than two years before bitcoin price recovers. So if this comes true, today is the best time to buy more bitcoin then wait and see on what will gonna happen after two years.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

Lacks of assurance still on will this down trend stop. The market value of many cryptos are having difficulties to have a price increase and if this would continue for a little longer, some cryptos won't ever have an increase because many people are now letting go of those cryptos to move on the other one. Patience is indeed required but the situation at this moment is indeed scary.

Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:00:18 AM

It is really difficult to predict the market if when it will recover but the only thing i believe that crypto market will recover soon no matter what happened. The downfall is just temporarry. All we need is to have more trust and patience to the market situation.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:35:16 AM

I don't know, I'm also waiting and hoping the market will recover soon.
I read some of the treads that talk about this, and all speculations point to the end of the year, almost 80% of all people believe that bitcoin will rise by the end of the year. hopefully
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:15:16 AM

Crypto market will recover maybe in December, Crypto now the price is decreasing, I am very disappointed because Crypto cannot rely on us anymore, I am looking for a profit that is very difficult and at the moment I have no advantage.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:22:40 AM

Well, that is true. This year is the worse we had in years. My holdings too suffered almost lost 80%. But then again, i see this as an opportunity to beef up my portfolio by buying more. Nonetheless, i believe we'll see recovery and hopefully a bull market by September or early October. I just hope I'm right and we'll see greens all the way.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:18:27 AM

Crypto market will recover maybe in December, Crypto now the price is decreasing, I am very disappointed because Crypto cannot rely on us anymore, I am looking for a profit that is very difficult and at the moment I have no advantage.
in september maybe it can be recovered again after sec approved etf.but we need to becarefull with that main news,maybe speculator playing in market.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:22:05 AM

We are all hoping that September will be the month where the market returns to its green days. The opening of August is a bad luck for the market yet I know that things will change when market start to recover. 3 months more before 2018 will end, I hope this year will become a progressive year for cryptocurrency.

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

I can't say that this is the worst year of crypto because 2018 is not yet over and there are still 4months to recover.I'm always positive and I strongly believed that the market will pump up until the end of this year like what happened last december last year.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: