Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5866 times)
Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:21:28 AM

Well, it depends on what your value basis, if you base value from last year of December well that is too high so it will take some time to reach that value again. But if your basis is your ROI then Bitcoin i say is now recovering. Hope it will continue.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:37:49 AM

obviously it will take a long time for all to recover like last year because there have been a lot of price differences that are very far and some money has started to fall and run out when people buy bitcoin at high prices and sell it when the price is low

MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:58:02 AM

Now the crypto market is good and stable while in future the crypto will be stable to it's average level that is $10,000 so the market will be recover after the rise of bitcoin and crypto it is expected that bitcoin value will be higher as it was in the market.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

as long as I trade I am very difficult to be able to predict how long the cryptocurrency will recover the price because every cryptocurrency condition can experience sudden price movements, so you have to be prepared to be able to take advantage of price movements and get a lot of profit.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Phophobobooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

I don't think market will take much longer time to revive. Strengthen your patience in holding, relaxing and don't panic, be patient and wait for profits to be better than selling low. Sure, the market will definitely stabilize.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

I don't expect much recovery this year but am optimistic that there will be full recovery by next year.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

Crypto's recovery is really awaited by the community but it is likely to recover slowly but surely, the more people join the cryptocurrency the more expensive the price of the whole crypto is, it just waits for time.
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

How long? no one knows even me or those who have a lot of knowledge and experience in crypto they didn't manipulate the value of crypto but still believe on this because those hope will lead us to achieve more profit in the next day, month or years so have patient and crypto market will recover as soon as possible.
chezarjuli

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

My opinion is that the market will recover now but will reach the previous level by the end of the year .
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

For me, its not about how long the market will take to recover. Do not risk anything you can't afford to lose. This is a price range where coins want to come up. A little lower, and coins start to die all around the major coins. When the coins are valued higher, all the altcoins will be valued higher. I don't understand the question. You know the bottom, this price range within +-20 percent. And you know it goes to the moon. Anyone speculating on this temporary quick moving range near cheapest point, is playing with fire. Buy, n hodl. Dont leverage your house, put up to 15 percent. Stick to majors. If you are asking how long to recover, you are making a seriously tough decision not even the smartest guys in the room can make with the data thats available.

Btw me and you, the crypto has seasonality. twice a year it likes to come down. Plus or minus an extra trough, its seasonal recovery. So plan around the seasons.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

there are now serious security concerns. People do not trust the market. and there is a very scattered market. constant scam projects are coming out. people are confused. and nobody is investing in crypto.
the confidence needed to improve the market should be maintained.
Gleoth

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

as long as I trade I am very difficult to be able to predict how long the cryptocurrency will recover the price because every cryptocurrency condition can experience sudden price movements, so you have to be prepared to be able to take advantage of price movements and get a lot of profit.

Each year provide increases in November/December maybe we will see this also in this year ofcourse not big like in 2017 but maybe half of this what was in last December
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

this year crypto market may still be unprofitable and need a few more months to recover, but we must believe that the market will definitely recover and crypto prices will rise and provide more profit

Frallen

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

It seems 3 months. In addition to what can happen
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is tagged risky because nobody knows exactly what will happen to the price at any given time. If I have to make an investment of which I know the certain expected gain,  then it is easy for me to invest all of have. This is not the case with cryptocurrency. Nobody knows when the price will recover.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

Cryptocurrency is tagged risky because nobody knows exactly what will happen to the price at any given time. If I have to make an investment of which I know the certain expected gain,  then it is easy for me to invest all of have. This is not the case with cryptocurrency. Nobody knows when the price will recover.
many predict with various opinions. but it is true, no one knows when market will return to normal. of course we don't panic sell which can make things worse, and hopefully soon there will be big investors investing in crypto
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
Considering the gap of the past price with the price right now of crypto, we can say that it would really take a very long time before it gets to fully recover. Maybe a two or more years will be needed but still who knows? Crypto is full of surprises and we might even end up waking up to a better price someday soon so let us not stop hoping for the best of crypto which is also for us.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:50:52 AM

I think the market will need between half a year up to a year. This dip is very long and annoying, many investors have lost their hope, so it will need time now to get it back.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

I don't know how long it will take for Crypto Market to recover because crypto prices are difficult to predict and prices continue to change and are still not profitable, I hope it won't be long
Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

this year crypto market may still be unprofitable and need a few more months to recover, but we must believe that the market will definitely recover and crypto prices will rise and provide more profit
I'm sure prices will recover, in the sense that prices are moving up but won't be as high as December 2017. Because that's the peak price of bitcoin, I think so. Bitcoin will eventually find the ideal price, where the turmoil was not as dramatic as last year that shocked people around the world, that bitcoin is like a time bomb. This will be very expensive, but it can be very cheap. I do not like it. I prefer the price to be corrected but stable, and that is probably the bitcoin process that must be passed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: