Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2018, 05:09:40 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 3655 times)
Jake Virus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

I don't foresee the bulls coming anytime soon even though many are expecting late last year upward trend. For the market to fully recover, a lot of good news to drive new investors is needed. I sincerely hope that we can start with ETF approval by Sec, then maybe 2019 will be another great year for Crypto.

It might take some time for the market to recover but the sure thing is it will due to market fluctuations. We, crypto users, should have a lot of patience to hold our cryptocurrency until the market gets better again. We should never engage ourselves in panic selling.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:41:56 AM

I don't foresee the bulls coming anytime soon even though many are expecting late last year upward trend. For the market to fully recover, a lot of good news to drive new investors is needed. I sincerely hope that we can start with ETF approval by Sec, then maybe 2019 will be another great year for Crypto.

It might take some time for the market to recover but the sure thing is it will due to market fluctuations. We, crypto users, should have a lot of patience to hold our cryptocurrency until the market gets better again. We should never engage ourselves in panic selling.
Actually we dont know, market's condition today is still trash maybe we can do something as a investor by simply advising others not to sell their bitcoin and altcoins right now, theyre just adding to the dump, or buy simply pursue others to buy bitcoin and tell them that this is the right time to invest.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:44:02 AM

This is going to be a long bear cycle. I think we need at least one or two years of progress where it comes to regulatory input and also more infrastructure to procure the mass adoption we so need. Unfortunately we are a little slow in both areas and if the SEC in the U.S is too slow, other countries should start taking the lead in helping cryptocurrency to mature. Also we do not have enough women in crypto, which is also a reason for us being very slow in growth the last year or so. Women shy away from a masculine oriented niche whereby everyone is trying to slit each other's throat, steal lie, cheat and then dump everything. Until Crypto becomes more inviting to other sectors in society, expect a very long bearish winter.

Bear cycles have lasted on average about a year with the exception of 2014, I think the situation was much more grave by then. Right now things look bright in comparison. The SEC is giving some serious though on approving a Bitcoin ETF, so far any application has been rejected, this is the first where they needed more time to look into it. Whether it will be approved this month or later this year is hard to say, but eventually it's going to happen and institutional money will flow in the market.

kumala_abi

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:07:14 AM

Actually we dont know, market's condition today is still trash maybe we can do something as a investor by simply advising others not to sell their bitcoin and altcoins right now, theyre just adding to the dump, or buy simply pursue others to buy bitcoin and tell them that this is the right time to invest.
that's true mate, persue people about opportunity in bloody market could help market recovered again.in bloody market there were hidden opportunity to earn huge profit by buying cheapest coins that has good potency in future.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:06:25 AM

that's true mate, persue people about opportunity in bloody market could help market recovered again.in bloody market there were hidden opportunity to earn huge profit by buying cheapest coins that has good potency in future.
Yes I also believe that crypto will soon recover because of its amazing features and  the huge dip that we are now facing. Many crypto lover believe that the bull run is near and we need to prepare on it by buying some more coin and hold , and wait for the bull run to get more profit on the feild. Bitcoin will really rise soon and it can really become more big on the n3xt few days.

BOTTOS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:10:51 AM

It is important to remember the goals ahead technology is ever expanding recovery can happen any moment.
Angna27

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:15:24 AM

Roll Eyes that is our question too, no one really knows when will it takes for market or crypto to recover? like you we stuck to holding and sometimes due to dip low state some of the coin became devalue they lose their value and what we do with the coins that we have?..we just hope and pray that there will be changes in the coming days so that we too will given a chance to recover and make profit.

avarnet

Activity: 448

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

therefore the market will recover in this dean time, so most investors start investing into coins that have great potential and the price will be high so that they can get a big profit later

████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████                  █████
█████                  █████
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
█████      ██████      █████
█████      ██████      █████
▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      █████
                       █████
                       █████
▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
█████      █████████████████
█████      █████████████████
PLAYGAME.
▄█████▄
██▀ ▀██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██▄ ▄██
▀█████▀
▄█████▄
██▀ ▀██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██▄ ▄██
▀█████▀
▄█████▄
██▀ ▀██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██▄ ▄██
▀█████▀
▄█████▄
██▀ ▀██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
 ██
 ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██▄ ▄██
▀█████▀
Medium
Twitter
YouTube
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

PlayGame.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:42:53 AM

The market is not stable lately but when it has a good position the recovery price will happen. We know the BTC history. just looked up what the chart history shows. If you're a loser you will sell everything, but if you're a winner you will keep the assets and sell when the price reaches the best level.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Blinker123

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

No one knows man, I am also tired of holding my coins because the marketplace is dead and not recovering. Hoping that marketplace will recover sooner or later because i want to get profit and get back my money now. Maybe this year marketplace will recover in the month of December.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Rooster101

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

Recovery takes time for the present cryptocurrency market because uncertainties continues to linger. Since the year started, the market mostly experienced bearish conditions than last year and bitcoin price goes down from almost $20k last december 2017 to $6200 as of this time. The market might continue to fall if there is no positive developments in the coming weeks.

darkr

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

I think no one can really tell when will the market will recover because different investors have different trading strategy and also there are investors who panic fast that result to selling of their investments even if they are at loss.

I guess, a lot of the events on the market depend on the whales, the people, who have been holding the majority of Bitcoins. They can affect the prices of the cryptocurrencies.

arikassuja

Activity: 408

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

this is very difficult to predict because the price movement of bitcoin depends on the demand and depends on the total supply available, if the demand for bitcoin is higher and there is good news that can accept the use of bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will become very expensive and can recover.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
███```````█████````````█████````````██████████████
```````````██``````````███``````````████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
██````````█████````````████`````````█████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
```````````███████████████████████████``````````
```````````████████████████████████████`````````
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
█████████████````````█████````````█████```````███
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
████████████████``````███████``````███████``````██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
vgvv
SECURIX
|
|
maman567

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

My prediction crypto market need about two or three month for recovery and back to higher price, its simple way why of the end of years altcoin and bitcoin always have higher price and could be the most expensive price.

Cissnei

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

Depending on the number of investors and technology used. It may take some time for the market to recover and stabilize. I think it's a long process.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Not only are you stuck in the holding))) Almost everyone who has a cryptocurrency are in the holding.It is difficult to give forecasts in this situation.I think as soon as the launch of ethereum-futures, a lot of things will change in the price policy,but whether it will be considered a recovery of the market, I do not dare say.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
pendekar cinta

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

Actually to predict the market will experience a recovery it is very difficult but my hope is that the conditions will be resolved soon and someone's opportunity to create income is still open and the economy will automatically be helped back by investing.

gergfghfh

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

Crypto market is not as easy to work as you think. Market upturns may take a few months if positive news comes in, but if negative news continues, it may take a few years. There are examples of this in past years.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Although I always believe the cryptocurrency market will recover but the current situation makes me very nervous. Today the BTC and the ETH price  again fell deeper. 
So I think it would be a long time to the cryptocurrency market recover. Everybody please calm down!
tantimutz

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

No one knows even me or those who have a lot of knowledge and experience in crypto they do not manipulate crypto values ​​but still believe in this because that hope will lead us to achieve more profits the next day .Next year our market will recover and you will be able to trade and get good profits. I have started trading and have several coins for the long term. I think that is the best strategy now .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.