Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:37:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5869 times)
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

the market will recover in a long time, maybe it would take about next year before we see some changes in the market. some of the coins now are just relying bitcoin's price, and some coins would take about 1 to 3 years before recovering if the continue to rely on bitcoin.
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

the market will recover in a long time, maybe it would take about next year before we see some changes in the market. some of the coins now are just relying bitcoin's price, and some coins would take about 1 to 3 years before recovering if the continue to rely on bitcoin.
we hope bitcoin price coul recovered faster than predicted by many expert.so our asset value not decrease again to 80percents.it really make us stress with current price.

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
No one can tell you exactly when the market will recover. That obvious, we can’t predict what will happen in future, which is always uncertain. Don’t worry; many investors are experiencing the same situation. So it depends on the coin which you are holding. If it is a good one, with a good ranking, then hold on. But if that is a shitcoin then sell it. Think properly before taking any decision. We have always seen that bitcoin and other cryptos bounce back once they are hit down by the bears. Lets just wait for another bull run then.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:48:35 PM

Nobody knows and no one can guess the price can be recovered, all expect to have a bull but in a market like this with price fluctuations often happening quickly, it will be difficult to get a high increase, it will definitely require a long journey
jaxteller

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

We still have a long journey ahead of us (at least that's what I think). 2018 is a shit year and I don't see it getting better anytime soon. My prediction: late 2019 we'll see a nice surge in prices, but again, these are merely predictions. The reality may be very different.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

no one knows when the market will recover after the bull run in December last year until January 2018
it is possible to recover and approach ATH some time ago it took quite a long time
the best choice now is to buy when the market bleeds and sells at the end of the year
because so far every end of the year crypto prices always go up

p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

It is hard to tell how long it will take the market to tough recover full because the market seem to defy most predictions but there are signs we are gradually heading towards a recovery as the year comes to a close.

I wish the question could be easier. No one will give you the right answer to this strange but keen question. The market can recover very fast but it can also take it 2 years to do this.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

For full recovery, new ATH for the most of the coins, we should wait 2 years. Hodling is not a good option nowadays.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:39:40 PM

I think, not very long. Until the end of this year, he must recover, well, until the first trimester of the next year
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

I hope that by the end of this year the crypto currency market could recover, considering that after I conducted an analysis of price movements in recent years, from the beginning to the middle of the end of the year the market always experienced a very significant correction, and experienced a recovery at the end and some time in the beginning of the year next,
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

I believe that it's a question of several months, not more, market cannot be any longer in that tip since it is vital to the development of worlds economy.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:33:47 AM

no one knows when the market will recover after the bull run in December last year until January 2018
it is possible to recover and approach ATH some time ago it took quite a long time
the best choice now is to buy when the market bleeds and sells at the end of the year
because so far every end of the year crypto prices always go up

Its true, no one can predict when market start recovery and reach highest market cap again. Its hard for cryptomarket in several months ago but i do believe market will recover again. Cryptocurrency always volatile and its always happen but always recovery and reach new high.
I am believe in 2019 maybe market will recovery and reach new high market cap and reach trillion dollar market cap
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:43:40 AM

The recovery of the crypto market does not follow and fixed pattern of time. There are factors that influence the up and down movements of the market and once the positive side of those factors come to play, the market will rise. These positive factors include the influence of the whales, country accepting Bitcoin, big companies integrating Bitcoin or crypto into their payment methods etc.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
brianross7

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
I'm in the bad situation as you. I joined in the crypto community lately at the peak value of bitcoin. My portfolio now is reducing to about 84% compared with my original asset. Although the market is going down in a while, it would get recovering at the end of this year and has the price chart like last year. who knows it could go higher?. I believe in the cryptocurrency so it doesn't bother me to hold for long-time next.
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:04:02 AM

Well, we have to give the market the enough time it will need itself to recover. Predicting in crypto so far has proved to be futile. You predict today and when the time you mentioned is due, you realize that, your prediction didn't come into reality. I suggest we pray that, more and more people begin to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. This will definitely lift the crypto market. It is just a matter of time. Let's give the market some time.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

It is hard to tell how long it will take the market to tough recover full because the market seem to defy most predictions but there are signs we are gradually heading towards a recovery as the year comes to a close.

I wish the question could be easier. No one will give you the right answer to this strange but keen question. The market can recover very fast but it can also take it 2 years to do this.

Its true, no one can predict market movement. Market always move depend on supply and demand and its hard to control people behaviour. But i am believe cryptocurrency market will recover again and maybe reach trillion dollar market cap because cryptocurrency getting more popular and finance institution interesting to invest their funds

BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

I do not think that the market now needs some kind of recovery. Last year's HYIP inflated prices to heaven, but also brought a lot of problems to the market. For example, a huge amount of skam this year. Now prices are falling and maybe this will have a positive impact on the market.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

It will be difficult to predict but in my opinion the political turmoil in the world today has a role that can influence investors to invest their assets in the crypto world, because they prioritize the security of their assets in the real world.
It is not possible to quote a day or date or a specific period for the market recovery because the market is very uncertain and it is not easy to quote exactly without data and precise speculation. Besides, speculation by some experts-who were optimistic about the rise in Bitcoin from July- were wrong and did not prove right.

In my opinion, crypto market will recover only when the effect of demand is completely reflected in the market. Since crypto is still in its initial stages, it had a great gap to fill and has still a very high marginal productivity which mean to say it will recover in future.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

I do not think that the market now needs some kind of recovery. Last year's HYIP inflated prices to heaven, but also brought a lot of problems to the market. For example, a huge amount of skam this year. Now prices are falling and maybe this will have a positive impact on the market.
if market not recovered , your investment would not getting profit.in bearish market always available chance for us to get profit in future if we courage to buy bitcoin.
Mespirst

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

For full recovery, new ATH for the most of the coins, we should wait 2 years. Hodling is not a good option nowadays.
No one knows it may takes a lots of time or may be years. Since bitcoin is volatile and no one can gives there guarantee. We can't believe in predictors since they're also not much aware about bitcoin's potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: