Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5866 times)
NivelMac

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

I still believe in bitcoin's future and I hope that bitcoin will soon recover from his difficulity. Maybe next year I guess
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
Many people predict that the market will be recovered in Q4 based on history even some ICOs postponed the listing date until Q4. But in my opinion, after the market was skyrocketing last year, the recovery phase may not be started in the near time.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
You should not be concerned about the amount of money you are losing because it makes you nervous and nervous. You should keep calm and determine what the next move is and what you do next. If you trust the Crypto market, you only need to hold 4-5 more years, the results will be good. It is easy to talk but you need to be prepared for it.

arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

Many people predict that the market will be recovered in Q4 based on history even some ICOs postponed the listing date until Q4. But in my opinion, after the market was skyrocketing last year, the recovery phase may not be started in the near time.
i am agree with you mate, investors already enjoy their profits and some of them suffering loss.maybe this investor prefer to wait confirmation news that able to make bitcoin and altcoin recovered like last year happened.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:16:10 AM

Crypto market will take a long to recover because we know this year there has many issues that making market worse and i think if crypto market recover to long but its can make some good happen in the future as we know if there many bad issues in this years tomorrow will have a few bad issues or even a good issues will happen

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

Crypto market will take a long to recover because we know this year there has many issues that making market worse and i think if crypto market recover to long but its can make some good happen in the future as we know if there many bad issues in this years tomorrow will have a few bad issues or even a good issues will happen
if no more bad issue in cryptocurrency market, i am sure investor confidence to invest some of their money.but i think they would put their money not more 20%.since market crash for months, they affraid about their money.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

The decline of the crypto-currency market, and the decline is long and after a lot of growth, it is very good now both for the market and for investors. If such a fall would be later, when bitcoin would have reached a rate of about one hundred thousand dollars, the situation would be much more complicated and dramatic. People need to understand that the crypto currency is not only a constant rise in prices and an opportunity to earn, but also a great risk and the opportunity to lose your investments. In addition, people should see in the crypto currency primarily a payment system, and not the possibility of investing for profit.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

I think it will take more than one month, considering how long the failure has been before, so you should be patient
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:52:40 AM

It may takes years because i don't see any increasing in bitcoin price since December. I know its highly volatile but it not always increase. Its bitcoin's nature it has to decrease but now it to much mostly people start selling there coins in panic
You are wrong. It can happen at any time, even tomorrow, and you will never guess why it happened so fast. I suppose the market will recover sooner than we all expect it.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

I agree with your opinion, as of now the market is on the crisis but I think it will recover soon. We need to be patience and the market will recover little by little. I am also stucked in holding but still I will hold it and I will wait for the right time to sell it.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:13:23 AM

I agree with your opinion, as of now the market is on the crisis but I think it will recover soon. We need to be patience and the market will recover little by little. I am also stucked in holding but still I will hold it and I will wait for the right time to sell it.
Well, every process in the crypto market is spontaneous whether it is the failure of the market or the recovery of the market. The recovery of the market won't take much time but all it demands is the patience of the investors and avoiding panic selling in the current situation. And believe me, the market will soon be getting back on track...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

I think it will take more than one month, considering how long the failure has been before, so you should be patient
its hard to say bitcoin price recovered only in one months.investor mentality and psychology still down.and they would not invest in cryptocurrency for a while.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

Maybe on the 4th quarter of the year the cryptocurrency will recover as last year's 4th quarter is where all cryptocurrencies had bloom. This is just only a speculation, we can't predict what would really happen to this year's market but we hope that it could recover since I had some holdings that become trash after ethereum's downfall.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

The cryptocurrency market will not take much longer time to recover. It is all about taking time to wait patiently for the market and looking forward to its stabilisation in no time.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

The market takes a long time to recover, it is now approaching the end of the year but the market has not improved, and I think the market still needs 2 more years to be able to truly recover.

Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

It is a question that we are all asking.
After the absolutely insane boom of last year, a realignment was inevitable.
And at the end now we are right around the values of a year ago.
Another boom is unlikely. We'll see

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

I think the time for the cryptocurrency market to recover is quite large because after a strong growth in 2017 the cryptocurrency is going down dramatically. I believe cryptocurrency is a very potential market and will grow strongly in the coming time to be able to recover as the end of 2017 takes at least 2 years.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

For the truth is nobody knows when it recover. Its so very hard to predict market thats why other are doing hold instead of trading. But hope crypto will recover soon after bitcoin etf approve or refuse
Rejevunator

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

It may takes years because i don't see any increasing in bitcoin price since December. I know its highly volatile but it not always increase. Its bitcoin's nature it has to decrease but now it to much mostly people start selling there coins in panic
I know this year is the worst year ever. I don't think this year can give any boost to bitcoin or cryptocurrency but it doesn't mean i sell my coin and leave bitcoins.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

I think, 3 to 4 months is the time for the crypto to recover. At that time, it will not only recover but also do more. A surprise return. With the largest price volatility ever seen. It will raise the price very high and bring unbelievable profits to those who patiently keep it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: