Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:42:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5869 times)
HunterM

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

The market was falling very fast. I think the recovery will be quick too. But when the time comes reversal is unknown

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

l can prediction just two month later bitcoin and crypto market will be recover to higher price, always happen the second chance for bitcoin to growing up like last year, maybe you can hold and wait at the end of this year to see bitcoin growing price.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

Yes, you are right, for the cryptocurrency market it is not the best year, as bears control the market all year round. No one knows for sure when the market will recover, but we still have time for this, and many predict that it will be in Q4 that there will be growth and a recovery in the market.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

i dont think it will take too long. i was watching the market last year  as well. and i have witnessed how strong it could recover in a very short time period. it is again very possible to see such a recovery in the near future.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

If I do not think of good news and developments, then this market goes for 2 more months. That's what I said in July. and as I said. gradual increase required. If the movement is not expected in October, this market will continue at the same level in November and December.
ace1105

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

If I do not think of good news and developments, then this market goes for 2 more months. That's what I said in July. and as I said. gradual increase required. If the movement is not expected in October, this market will continue at the same level in November and December.

So we really need to get the market some good movement so that we can see a good income in the coming weeks. I just hope crypto market can recover before october ends.
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

i dont think it will take too long. i was watching the market last year  as well. and i have witnessed how strong it could recover in a very short time period. it is again very possible to see such a recovery in the near future.

Do you thing the market can recover now with its current status? Or is it needs some good news to pump again? I think it really needs some manipulation again to rise the price.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

Tough to predict honestly. I always felt that it should recover by the end of the year just like in previous trends but I am not so confident about it anymore
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

It is difficult to predict when the crypto market will recover, we can only wait for the time to sell our coins again so we don't get a big loss. We must be smart to process our coins so that we get a big profit. We must not panic at the market price, we must be calm and keep abreast of developments in the market we can get a profit.
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:53:38 AM

l can prediction just two month later bitcoin and crypto market will be recover to higher price, always happen the second chance for bitcoin to growing up like last year, maybe you can hold and wait at the end of this year to see bitcoin growing price.
Well yes now only 3 months are left and bitcoin is bound to bounce back and keep people hope alive of bull run and high marketcap.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

having a bitcoin is not ostentatious matter, you will get what does it deserve having for, always remember a bird in hand is worth two in a bush.

Bitcoin will surely recover from what its lost if there is any.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
Everyone asks this question, but no one can answer it, because nobody really knows it. We ourselves constantly invent some problems and reasons for such a market situation and wait for them to end.

cintamoni

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:13:01 AM

Do you thing the market can recover now with its current status? Or is it needs some good news to pump again? I think it really needs some manipulation again to rise the price.
I just wonder what will happen if we do not see any bull run in the next 2 to 3 months. This will break heart of many people who are hoping for this last bull run.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

Tough to predict honestly. I always felt that it should recover by the end of the year just like in previous trends but I am not so confident about it anymore

You should keep your confident on your investment. I am believe cryptocurrency will recover again and reach trillion dollar market cap. If we read news in many online media, we will see that many potential about cryptocurrency. I am believe long term investment will make us more calm when market volatile
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

It is really hard to predict but what we have to do is just to learn how to cope up and catch up with the changes here in crypto. I believe that crypto is volatile and we can't control the changes. What we could only do is just to have more patience.
ObsidianCharlie

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

Maybe by the end of the year, I notice that the market stroll has recently bouncing back. However, it is still unstable, so I believe the market will stabilize later this year.
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

Don't you worry. You're not the only person who is stack in holding. Since January after the distribution of payment of our campaign manager, I am holding the coin up to now. Sad thing, its price now is also 75% lower than its price before. But I know it a good coin. So keep holding.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

Crypto market recovery depends on several factors. Until most of the governmental, banks and media attacks subsides, crypto will continue to struggle with its recovery because there will always be tension of FUD in potential investors. However, if Bitcoin is able to grow continuously in price for about 2 weeks, there will be a major boost in crypto because FOMO will set in.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:23:13 PM

I think we are moving into a more Bullish sentiment phase as we speak, despite this long bear market trend. Although this bear market has been shorter than others, it has wiped off a lot of wealth from many holders, so it impacted us a lot. Now we have several catalysts that might spearhead us into a Bull market. One is the BAAKT that is coming in November and the fact also that the SEC has taken back its decision to deny some ETFS, now ti will reconsider them, could be a sign in the right direction for us. There is also more infrastructure being built for mass adoption like what PundiX is doing and also new infrastructure projects like TOMOCHAIN are helping to speed up transactions and giving the market more options on the blockchain.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

I think it will take about 2 years to recover. This is an unhappy saying, because I'm sad to say so. I participate in many bounty campaigns but they always delay because the market goes down. I have no money to pay for living but I still have to work. Hope the market will recover soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: