Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5866 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
Everyone asks this question, but no one can answer it, because nobody really knows it. We ourselves constantly invent some problems and reasons for such a market situation and wait for them to end.

But if we will be just following the price chart and comparing the price annually, it is easy to guess when it will be happening, and it always happen every year before the year ends. I don't know if that will be a thing this year but from the price charts, it happened a lot of times now so it is worth a wait. Well, and I hope other crypto currencies do pump that time too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

I think the recovery will take place in 2019, and for this year the market has not been able to recover because many of them feel desperate, and that is why the market is too slow to recover this year.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

As of now! the market is recoverin, we just need to put more demands and hold our tokens and never sell it down.
the price now is not good, buyers will benefit for it.
if there will be no seller the buyer will go higher on their price then.
this is how will the market recover.
ELIMINATE those weak hands.
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

If you mean recovery with high coin prices like 2017, it will take a long time and will not happen in a short time. The market falls in bad condition in 2018, and you must have extra patience to await market recovery.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

If you mean recovery with high coin prices like 2017, it will take a long time and will not happen in a short time. The market falls in bad condition in 2018, and you must have extra patience to await market recovery.
That is right, that is why we should be careful in investing right now as we don't know when bitcoin will grow again, one thing is for sure bitcoin will grow but we don't know when it will happen, so we must be careful for now.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

That is right, that is why we should be careful in investing right now as we don't know when bitcoin will grow again, one thing is for sure bitcoin will grow but we don't know when it will happen, so we must be careful for now.

someone predict it grow up same as 2017 or more in 2020

Carreuh

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

Maybe the cryptocurrenny market will recover in a rather long time because the cryptocurrenny market is falling so far that it is very difficult to be recovered to a very high price but anything can happen in this cryptocurrenny market

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

In conditions like today we can't expect much on crypto, and can only hope that the market can recover as soon as possible. The market will likely take a long time to recover, given the crypto confidence that is decreasing.

shushanika

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

In conditions like today we can't expect much on crypto, and can only hope that the market can recover as soon as possible. The market will likely take a long time to recover, given the crypto confidence that is decreasing.

I rather disagree, consumer confidence is always low before a turnaround happens and vice versa. Many experts called the bottom and I am confident things will recover from here. Also there are some key events happening next months that enable institutional money to flow into the market. Don't have too many hopes but also no need to be desperate either.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

I think the crypto market will recover in early 2019. It still takes a while for the crypto market to recover. I myself can only wait and be patient until the crypto market recovers. and I have never been worried about the current decline. I believe in the future the market will recover and increase.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:38:07 PM

in an indefinite period of time, no one knows when the market will begin to recover and there is bullrun. even an analyst doesn't know it at all. precisely a time like this is a good time for everyone to buy a few lots to hold for a long time, but I think it's worth it. there are a number of predictions which say that by 2019 crypto will grow larger than it is today.
blockdragon

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

I think so many of us are in the same situation and holding really sucks when you have to hold just to recover your losses. They usually say market recovers but than gets down so quickly again. I hope it is not going to last too much like this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
superving

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
Just hold your coins and you will be paid big by holding them since the bear market started. Youre not the only one experienving that almost all holders are suffering from huge loss, and they are waiting for the bull run.

laurakim

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

Just a short time I think. Because crypto is stronger and stronger, i believe that crypto will recover soon
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

Just a short time I think. Because crypto is stronger and stronger, i believe that crypto will recover soon
Nobody knows but I guarantee it will recover soon, just keep holding your coin and have patience all the time because like what I said above nobody knows how long it will take the market to recover. Just be positive it will keep you to hold even how long it takes because you believe soon it will happen. Also don't lose hope, keep believing if you know your coin have potential then there are no reason for giving up.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

A really short time. There are a lot of instances that crypto currencies are increasing and most of the time it is decreasing, well, that is obvious since Bitcoin and those crypto currencies are so volatile. The price of Bitcoin from the couple of months are so low comparing to the ATH but the months that the price of Bitcoin usually pumps is closing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

The real question is whether cryptocurrencies - especially altcoins - will ever recover, after a 90% loss that seems to have become consolidated.
Now, everything is possible, maybe there will be a new surprise.
But for now, no signs are visible.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

i dont think it will take too long. i was watching the market last year  as well. and i have witnessed how strong it could recover in a very short time period. it is again very possible to see such a recovery in the near future.

Do you thing the market can recover now with its current status? Or is it needs some good news to pump again? I think it really needs some manipulation again to rise the price.
I can't say anything nor other people can give you right answer. But the thing which can recover the market is spreading it More people use it more the chances generator to recover the market.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

more people spread about positive news about cryptocurrency , cryptocurrency could recovered faster than we think.and maybe at early 2019 cryptocurrency price could recovered slightly.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

more people spread about positive news about cryptocurrency , cryptocurrency could recovered faster than we think.and maybe at early 2019 cryptocurrency price could recovered slightly.
no one knows but for sure it will recover, just keep waiting and have patience. But I think there's a slightly increased for the price of cryptocurrency right now because i saw the market and its slowly moving or maybe its just a movement but still I believe its a good sign for me. Market is unpredictable that's why nobody can tell until when its take to recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: