Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5866 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

The real question is whether cryptocurrencies - especially altcoins - will ever recover, after a 90% loss that seems to have become consolidated.
Now, everything is possible, maybe there will be a new surprise.
But for now, no signs are visible.
Right, there's still hope for people who's aiming for long term investment, this big percentage of losses drives weak holders to panic and
added dumped to any coins inside the market, we need to have more strong holders to buy in and keep the coins inside their wallets in
order to see good rise and start the bounce back, keep the faith and believe in what crypto market can bring you.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

I am stucked as well in holding no one can really determine how long it would take for the market to recover. Thats why i keep on waiting because i still believe that my investments will grow bigger in the future.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

I am stucked as well in holding no one can really determine how long it would take for the market to recover. Thats why i keep on waiting because i still believe that my investments will grow bigger in the future.

For me i can't say what is the exact year to recovered. Because it is hard to predict, even predictors can't predict the future. But this is for sure as long as they have a users, supporters and investor, crypto will alive.
centimentalking

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

i dont think it will take too long. i was watching the market last year  as well. and i have witnessed how strong it could recover in a very short time period. it is again very possible to see such a recovery in the near future.

Do you thing the market can recover now with its current status? Or is it needs some good news to pump again? I think it really needs some manipulation again to rise the price.
Also sometimes its depend on your coins that you're holding some coins has a feature of increasing they increase it self without any promotion or investing. Bitcoin is the one of them.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

You are not the only one stuck on this, the market does not really show its best side this year, but I think the market will improve by the end of the year!
vinjan

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

i think market still not good until next year, world economic influences for crypto markets.slowly but surely the market will return to normal.
keep optimistic
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

last year, is the best moment for people that have many coin. they make big profit.
in this year, im doubt if bitcoin price will rise like last year. it tike long time to increase it value,maybe in next year people will try to make bitcoin reach it again.
many people stuck and hold their coin for long time because of it. but that is risk of you playing here. so, just hold on with this flat value.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

Of course this year is different from the previous year, many scam projects make negative news about crypto making it difficult for the market to rise, if there are no immediate regulations, then crypto's future will be difficult and dark.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

Of course this year is different from the previous year, many scam projects make negative news about crypto making it difficult for the market to rise, if there are no immediate regulations, then crypto's future will be difficult and dark.
year after year must be very different. this year many have made negative news about cryptocurrency, but we don't have to take it too seriously, it depends on each other's beliefs. all certainly hope, in the following year will definitely expect better
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

Many forecasts indicate that the market will soon find the same growth, and all hope and believe in it.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

anyone can't tell when or how long crypto market will take recover.middle of the present year I thought crypto market start recover but unfortunetly whole crypto market fall again.I belive this situation don't run many days,next few days crypto market start recover again.so keep patience and and belive in this market.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

I cannot predict when the market will recover, maybe with the receipt of ETFs in the US it will make the market go back green and the value of bitcoin will soar, but if the ETF has been received it might not be a benchmark the value of bitcoin will rise again, we wait only in 2019 will bitcoin be the same as in 2017 that has ever reached $ 20,000 or even more than that.

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

I think we'll have to wait a few years before we see another Grand leap in the cryptocurrency market.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

i think called "wrost " that not fit word , this year just bad , but not worse  , i think need time to recover this market with a solid community and well known
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

Depends on which coin you're holding because each coin has different losses and gains. It can range from 1-3 years because several coins are relying on the price of Bitcoin and there a lot of investors like you who are waiting for the price to go back to $15k~. Those are just my estimate don't take it serioiusly there's no accurate date for when it'll recover. For me I think it's still a good year for crypto because the price of the top coins are maintained after the correction.

not which coin but all coin i guess, even btc drop above 66% and which coin you mean not drop?
i see all of altcoin even worse and drop more 90%. if btc going to 10k$ that not guarantee altcoin will follow,because many altcoin with same technology or better release.
its just my opinion dont take it serioiusly, but yeah it still good years if you can make some profit, from this situation market.
Yuinewood

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

Nobody knows for sure how long it can take however if we look at the history charts of previous corrections we may see that it can take about a year time for the market to fully recover.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

If I think the cryptocurrenny market will recover in the shortest time because the cryptocurrenny market will grow again in the next year because we refer to last year which is the peak of the cryptocurrenny price increase at the end of the year

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

No one can say when the exact time that crypto market will get to to recover.  We see that as of now crypto market drop its value.  So you have to do is wait and if you have coin hold it because once the price of your coin rise you will recieve a very good profit.
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

I cannot predict when the market will recover, maybe with the receipt of ETFs in the US it will make the market go back green and the value of bitcoin will soar, but if the ETF has been received it might not be a benchmark the value of bitcoin will rise again, we wait only in 2019 will bitcoin be the same as in 2017 that has ever reached $ 20,000 or even more than that.
The cryptocurrency market is really hard to predict and it is constantly changing in a very confusing way for investors. I also think that in the late 2018 and early 2019 the cryptocurrency market will rebound and 2020 will be the time when the cryptocurrency market grows remarkably.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

Perhaps, most crypto will only recover once Bitcoin starts turns to increase. But this things was just in my opinion, although most altcoins will get dump once it happens, and for sure by that time most altcoins will get pump. So for now it is still unpredictable due to the market price was too volatile. Therefore, if you have coins that you are holding it now, better still to hold them just wait a little longer mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: