Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 202929 times)
monsters4r

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:42:59 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 03:58:45 PM by monsters4r

So yes, they answered. But not with an official email like the payment instructions... it was more like in the form of an irrelevant email...
That confused the shit out of me from the start.

.. just read it ..  Wink

Quote from: giorgiomassa
... based on the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order ...

Ok, but the problem is that some people (me for example) haven't this information.

In my order I can see only a mystic "january batch"  Huh

And if click on it -> http://bitmine.ch/?post_type=product&p=966  Huh Huh Huh

The worsts thing is that I've ordered and paid before December batch closure but I'm in January batch without the announced discount.

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
Mork

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:49:11 PM

WTF?

I understand that some people were not acting/talking in a nice way in the other thread.
But I can also 100% understand why they did. I feel like they do, yet did not raise my voice too often, yet.

I'm utterly pissed right now. I stated earlier how Mr. Massa could easily have prevented the shitstorm that rains upon him. What I have proposed is an absolute standard when doing business.
Instead he freely decided to go the path he did and fucked up each and every person involved in this drama.
Then he decides that he can't stand the reactions he himself has caused and closes the official thread?
Seriously: UMAD?!!!
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 03:57:21 PM

WTF?

I understand that some people were not acting/talking in a nice way in the other thread.
But I can also 100% understand why they did. I feel like they do, yet did not raise my voice too often, yet.

I'm utterly pissed right now. I stated earlier how Mr. Massa could easily have prevented the shitstorm that rains upon him. What I have proposed is an absolute standard when doing business.
Instead he freely decided to go the path he did and fucked up each and every person involved in this drama.
Then he decides that he can't stand the reactions he himself has caused and closes the official thread?
Seriously: UMAD?!!!

Exactly.

And the hilarious thing is, that ONLY now that he has closed the discussion, he came up with clarifying news about how things are.

It's like he finally spoke his mind and slammed the door (I got the power!!), giving us no chance to react to what he said.

What a childish behaviour.

giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:08:33 PM

Original Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.0

Ok enough now.

2) Refunds can be asked on the 71th day of delay based on the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order. For avalon-clones and December batch customer, that means you'll be able to ask the refund starting from February 27th (December 16th stated delivery date + 10 days + 60 days). An appropriate page on our web site under support will be opened tomorrow for anybody willing to ask for a refund and yes, we will be honoring them within 30 days.

6.4 If you paid by bitcoin transfer in BTC, you get refunded in BTC at the daily USD/BTC exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.

So asking for a refund is russian roulette, you have 30 days to decide when to repay, like when the BTC/USD exchange rate is more favourable

There is no way to estimate when you ask for a BTC refund how much you'll get

Am I the only one feeling unhappy about this?

nope we are at least 2. and if you buy something from bitmine ag you have 60 min to transfer it! beacause the rate is not stable.

Please note:

You must make a payment within 1 hour, or your order will be cancelled
    As soon as your payment is received in full you will receive email confirmation with order delivery details.
    You may send payments from multiple accounts to reach the total required.

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
jegersmart

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:27:32 PM

It does seem a bizarre way to handle things. To be honest, it only takes 5 mins to send out an update in the website. Additionally, if they did keep people informed they wouldn't have 100's of people chasing them every day.

In my businesses, the motto has always been to "under promise and over deliver". I guess in the Asics game, because everyone is exaggerating their claims of development or production everyone else feels they need to do the same? Or they are all retarded?

I have had businesses where the demand was as insane as it is here right now, but I never took advantage of that. I wanted my clients to come back in the future. With SHA mining people will need to come back in the future, but by then there will be more competitors and who would go back to a business that is run like this? (Unless they all behave the same ofc!)

I only ordered mine about 10 days ago so will probably receive something next generation in 2015. I hope it looks good because I will use it as a doorstop...Smiley

Keep calm, and let's see whether we need to go to class action later on.

J
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:30:41 PM

I have had businesses where the demand was as insane as it is here right now, but I never took advantage of that. I wanted my clients to come back in the future.

I agree... that's what makes bitmines behaviour even more questionable... since their devices are modular and you would think they want to encourage their customers to COME BACK and purchase additional moduls...
...atleast until they have the complete set of moduls.

But forget that now.
Not even with a 50% deduction would I order additional moduls, should I recieve the devices in the next month or so.

Shoulda Coulda Woulda.

E

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:46:29 PM

Wow - I heard back from bitmine support regarding the 20% CPP applied to my shipment. They say the 20% CPP for my order was a typing mistake in my shipping email, and the actual bonus applied was 60%!

I woke up to this email in my inbox. Delivery is still scheduled for tomorrow so I'll post then with details.

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)
Feb 25 09:24

Hi Mr xxxxx,
It was my typing mistake,your compensation is 600Gh/s according to the Customer Protection Plan,
If you need the dates I will have to communicate with my supervisors because are information that I do not have access at the moment.

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:51:28 PM

Wow - I heard back from bitmine support regarding the 20% CPP applied to my shipment. They say the 20% CPP for my order was a typing mistake in my shipping email, and the actual bonus applied was 60%!

I woke up to this email in my inbox. Delivery is still scheduled for tomorrow so I'll post then with details.

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Hi Mr xxxxx,
It was my typing mistake,your compensation is 600Gh/s according to the Customer Protection Plan,
If you need the dates I will have to communicate with my supervisors because are information that I do not have access at the moment.

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service

LOL 1 BIG LOL no comment, hahahaha

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:51:46 PM

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Hi Mr xxxxx,

This doesn't make any sense...
How come Antonio gives you 60% compensation, but giorgiomassa clearly stated you can get maximum 50%:

Ok enough now.
CPP and refunds deadline

7) Refunds are not mandatory: if you don't request them with our refund request form, we won't be doing this automagically for you. You can opt to wait for your 50% (the maximum) compensated order to be delivered for any amount of time.

This is completely ridiculous. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand does.

EDIT: well ok, I guess with 50% you would also recieve those 600 Ghs additional moduls, so maybe it makes sense after all...

Min€r

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:54:36 PM

Wow?

I was thinking today about the 20% - "now they lost their calculation skills too".  

Cheesy hahaha

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
E

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:01:42 PM

Code:
Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Hi Mr xxxxx,

This doesn't make any sense...
How come Antonio gives you 60% compensation, but giorgiomassa clearly stated you can get maximum 50%:

Ok enough now.
CPP and refunds deadline

7) Refunds are not mandatory: if you don't request them with our refund request form, we won't be doing this automagically for you. You can opt to wait for your 50% (the maximum) compensated order to be delivered for any amount of time.

This is completely ridiculous. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand does.

that fat fuck is just messing around with us....

I think the 60% is due to the 200GH/s module size -- my original order was 1TH, so 50% would be 2.5 modules so they shipped 3.
stevebrowne

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:02:25 PM

Good result.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 05:04:35 PM

I think the 60% is due to the 200GH/s module size -- my original order was 1TH, so 50% would be 2.5 modules so they shipped 3.

Anyway, I am happy for you that bitmine admits to making a mistake.

I hope we can capitalize on this remaining shred of honesty... or is this just antonio?

Rave (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:53:28 PM

All right, my miner is on its way Smiley
#39 in queue has been shipped...

Wanna spend some Bitcoins with a prepaid Master Card? All you need is a VirWox Account and a Skrill Master Card Wink
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 05:55:32 PM

All right, my miner is on its way Smiley
#39 in queue has been shipped...

pics or it didn't happen.    Cheesy

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:56:48 PM

Petamine units
As part of the deal that we had with Cryptx, given the big amount of the purchase, we have agreed to setup an additional dedicated production line that would be working in parallel to the existing ones and producing the units just for them.

Dear Giorgio,

I too would like to buy some units and skip the line and have them produced immediately screwing over every other customer that ordered before me. What is the cost for that?

Buy & Hold
jegersmart

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 06:03:17 PM

Try to keep things civil would be my advice.

Business is business, no need to get personal (ala fat fu*k etc.)

Imho

J
psycho-pass

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:19:01 PM

http://bitmine.ch/?product=coincraft-desk-january-batch
coinCraft Desk (Shipping April 2 week)
Min€r

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:23:47 PM

http://bitmine.ch/?product=coincraft-desk-january-batch
coinCraft Desk (Shipping April 2 week)

Huh - you think someone in here will ever buy again when you refresh this post with a promo-link?

Min€r

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:58:40 PM

Petamine units
...Petamine just as any other user have suffered delays and are being compensated for that.

OK - so clearly you compensate older clients excluding Petamine now by massive hashrate to the network (exploding difficulty & fixing nobody ever get a ROI) plus additional reducing your producing cap by 50%.

@GiorgioMassa - WOW, what dirty offer they made you that you fuck up all other clients when I recover your own post:

We will strictly respect the delivery queues order, please don’t contact us to ask to speedup your position as we will not accept any kind of such requests, because of its obvious unfairness in respect to the other customers.

... and now you wonder why people get angry - I wonder daily how easy it would be to scam people when I see this post. You already recognized that the people allready know that November batch chips are sold in 1TH miners here in the forums? Trust is not here anymore & I advise people even not to believe that you have nothing to do with the "stolen chips story". Your whole behavier now reflects purely the whole scam-lie-story & it`s simple called: fraud!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: