Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 202929 times)
DTPush

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:28:33 PM

Paid for a Coindesk machine from Bitmine.ch in Dezember 2013, no delivery till May 2014. Requested a refund ($5014), sent a lot of e-mails, no answer, no money, no Swiss punctuality... Another scam?..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elvizzzzzzz

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:04:44 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 08:15:37 AM by elvizzzzzzz

If anyone has

a) web links on how to apply through the local court for civil action and

b) the names and contact details of say, three lawyers from Camorino or
somewhere close by that might take on the work. I doubt that this will be
a difficult case but it would help if one was familiar with and supportive of
cryptocurrencies.

Please PM me with these, if you prefer not to have your name on the thread.
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 08:32:05 AM

International customers should use this link for complaints. This is the federal police and you can be sure that there will be action taken !

http://www.ejpd.admin.ch/content/kobik/en/home/meldeformular.html

acidu

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:03:01 PM

International customers should use this link for complaints. This is the federal police and you can be sure that there will be action taken !

DONE ! and thank you for that link... hope that someone will help us to get at least the money we had spent months and months ago to help some clever guys from bitmine to get some ferarri red or yellow, doesn`t matter.
fubly

Activity: 561
Merit: 521

Trustless IceColdWallet

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:47:23 PM

DONE ! and thank you for that link... hope that someone will help us to get at least the money we had spent months and months ago to help some clever guys from bitmine to get some ferarri red or yellow, doesn`t matter.

Done!

each time you send a transaction don't forget to use a new address, each time you receive one also!
SwissMiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:45:28 PM

.. done too

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
elvizzzzzzz

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:41:29 AM

copy and paste from the official thread:

and I've sent them this email, feel free to copy paste for your own use. Will come handy in the case of a class-action suit.

==============
This is a Legal Notice to

Bitmine AG
Centro la Monda 2 6528
Camorino
Switzerland

On [Order Date Here] order #[Order Number Here] was placed on your website (bitmine.ch), and was paid and confirmed by [Order Confirm Date Here].

The terms of contract clearly stated that this device was to be delivered within 70 Days of late shipment or else a full refund may be requested by the
customer. The date of shipment was then confirmed to be December 16, 2013[Replace with your guaranteed shipping date].

Making the first possible day to request a refund Tuesday February 25, 2014[Replace with your guaranteed refund date].

A refund was then requested on [Refund Request Date] and confirmed by your staff on [Refund Confirm Date].

According to the details of the agreement signed, Bitmine AG agrees to refund the customer in full with an additional 10% penalty on top of the total order value within 30 working days of confirmation of refund request contract.

It has now been [XX] working days since confirmation of refund request and Bitmine AG is in breach of contract and the refund has not been paid in the timeline agreed.

Bitmine AG is hereby given notice to immediately refund order #[Order Number Here] given breaches on following articles of the Swiss Criminal Code,

Section 311. Art. 170
Section 311. Art. 151
Section 311. Art. 138
Section 311. Art. 141-BIS

And,

on the Federal Act on the Amendment of the Swiss Civil Code

Title 11, Art. 366

I hereby attest that all the above is true,approximated to the best of my knowledge, under penalty of perjury.

Regards,

[Your Full Legal Name Here]
elvizzzzzzz

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:43:49 AM

@gpufreak

Could you maybe add a web page to track bitmine's addresses?

I have seen some posts on that subject. It may come in handy to have a
place on the web where the data can be accessed. 
SwissMiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 08:11:46 AM

http://zefix.admin.ch/

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
xnu

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 07:53:20 AM

OK, I'm to finally filled the report. Delayed by 1.5 months Smiley Besides, they have posted that unbelievable explanatory post of "fixed amount of wire transfers" same day when my initial 1 month waiting period was over Cheesy
gpufreak

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:09:19 AM

@gpufreak

I have seen some posts on that subject. It may come in handy to have a
place on the web where the data can be accessed. 

Can you send me a PM with all addresses?
phenomens

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:00:41 PM

Hi guys !

This morning i had the same thing as hardcoreminers... I've already send the refund request document but still no email since the UPS email...

I've send them an email this morning too but no answer for the moment and i've tried to call them but no one could answer me after 15 minutes of waiting...

I hope i'll be able to cancel the shipping before it's too late because i've already asked for a refund some weeks ago... I'll try to call them again in 15 minutes and tomorrow morning...
phenomens

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:31:08 PM

I've called again before 4PM and no answer...

I've just received an email from bitmine :

Your order is complete
Hi there. Your recent order on BITMINE has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

And still no answer to my emails... So if i don't cancel my 2 orders and get a refund, i'll loose a big amount of money...   Angry
elvizzzzzzz

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:19:05 AM

Progress to date: I now have an email address for a lawyer.
And Gorgio has posted this:
http://bitmine.ch/present-future-bitmine/

He is basically asking (or playing) for more time, and hoping to become a mining company.
(Where have I heard that before?)

Elsewhere, it seems that Bitmine's Swiss customers are hoping to get refunded before
offering assistance to those based outside their country.

Interest in joint legal action is in single figures, probably hoping that someone else will
bear the costs, time and stress, in the hope that there will be something left for them
to pick up after this is all over. Maybe they can just write Bitmine off as a tax loss or
something.

I would prefer to have a couple of addresses for lawyers, just to compare their resume,
hence if you have a contact, feel free to PM me. 
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:50:47 AM

There is no option for joint legal action in Switzerland, I am afraid.

If you win your case in Switzerland, you normally don´t get your cost of attorney awarded either.
zadehmehdi

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:31:21 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 04:48:43 PM by zadehmehdi

DEAR ALL VICTIMS OF BITMINE,

MAKE SURE TO GO TO THIS SITE (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) AND FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FBI INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER.  ALSO MAKE SURE TO CALL YOUR BANK TO REPORT (Loss Prevention/Retail Escalation Dept) THEM FOR STEALING YOUR MONEY AND YOU ARE A VICTIM OF WIRE FRAUD.  THIS WILL BUILD A CASE AGAINST THEM SO WHEN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM IS THE ONLY CHOICE THERE WILL BE DOCUMENTATION OF ALL ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.  BELOW ARE SOME OTHER CONTACTS TO UTILIZE TO REPORT THEM TO THE SWISS LOCAL AND FEDERAL POLICE.  IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.  THE MORE PEOPLE FOLLOW THROUGH THEN THE MORE EXPOSURE AND ATTENTION THEY WILL GET FROM THE AUTHORITIES.      

Federal Swiss Police
meldestelle-geldwaescherei@fedpol.admin.ch

Local Swiss Police
polizia@polca.ti.ch

You must write them a letter with all documentation included:
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC
via Praetorian 16
6900 Lugano (TI)
Switzerland

He is a politician in Switzerland that may be able to help:
Jean Christophe Schwaab
jcs@schwaab.ch

StNickBG

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:10:54 PM

My story may be will sound stupid to many of you. But just want to share. I paid my order in January/2014.

Get the money as loan with high fees, because i tought that "Second week of March" is not so away...now i want to hit my head in the table, but its too late.

March passed, April come...had some letters with Kerim i think - he said its ok, we work, we are pressed, we...

...than later on i start to ask for refund. Fill the letter with the refund info and from 20.05 i wait my refund...

After 20.06 i start to ask what happen, because every month i pay the fkin fees of the loan - no answer. Mail after mail - NOONE...

Than today i saw a "nice" offer:

Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Dear Mr. Georgiev ,

as you may already be aware we are facing some difficulties to process all the refund requests we have received. With this e-mail we would like, first of all, to apologize for the delays you are facing and to thank you for the patience so far.

Given your position in the refunds processing queue and our cash-flow projections, your refund is expected to be processed about on the second half of October, 2014.

We understand this may be a long time to wait for, as such we would like to give you some alternative options that may be available in shorter time:

1) We may restore your order and send it to you with 100% more hashing power than the original order was. That is, if you ordered 1TH/s, you would get 2TH/s. Shipping would usually take place same day or day after we received confirmation from you, anyway not more than 5-7 days.

2) You may convert the amount we owe you (including the 10% penalty) into hosted mining contracts, which will be available from August 15th. More information is available at http://bitmine.ch/hosted-mining-plans-now-available-starting-1gh/

Let us know if you are interested in exploring either of the alternative options, otherwise we kindly ask you to bear some more patience until your refund is processed.

Best regards,

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service

Its ok, but when i send the money - there was other TERMS. Acorrding to the terms then i get the loan. With the terms NOW till Octomber i will pay and pay fees and...in short words. Ive never, ever, ever want to hear the word Bitcoin in my life. Also hope never to deal with Swiss Companyes. If this was happen in my country - till now there someone should be death.

I DONT want their hardware anymore, also i dont want service that will HELP me to pay the fees i want the money back to TURN the LOAN. This they cant and dont want to understand.

Ok, may be i am too emotional at the moment. One of the reasons is that i wait my forth kid in November. I need any money fo then but i cant save a shit because of the fees. Yeah I am pretty in mind that this is not problem of Bitmine, but mine. But they dont even read my emails, threat all of us as some kinda animals with standart replayes and always put the point how they are "pressed", "bussy" and so on. Yes but I, we are in the same situation everyone of us, because of their marketing plans and true lies.

The only thing that i can do now, and that left to be done is to write tons of emails to the places that you all recommend in the posts. Also thanks to zadehmehdi for the post. Till now i dont did it, because i believed that Bitmine will bet on their responsabilities according to their terms at the moment that deal was made. Now i see that will be more easy to recieve letter from my death Grandfather.

As i said i will writte to everywhere that you recommend, together will that will try in my freetime to register and share my experience in every forum connected somehow with Bitcoin. I dont want ANYONE to come in my situation. If everyone writte about this in lots of forums there will be good SEO for Bitime - Coincraft - Lies, and i believe they will be not able to lie people anymore.

Kind regards, and sorry that i cry on your sholder,

Nick
Airwhale

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:20:36 PM

I've called again before 4PM and no answer...

I've just received an email from bitmine :

Your order is complete
Hi there. Your recent order on BITMINE has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

And still no answer to my emails... So if i don't cancel my 2 orders and get a refund, i'll loose a big amount of money...   Angry

I recommend rejecting the package.  When they ask for a signature,  just tell them that you are not taking it.  Send them an email/phonecall one last time to make sure they know what you are doing... they might throw a gazilliion hashs your way to stop the chance of having to pay for shipping for nothing (that stuff is expensive!)
StNickBG

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:12:09 AM

I dont know how or can this be useful, but anyway from yesterday i browse google to find way get my money back:

http://www.migraweb.ch/en/themen/konsum/konsumentenschutz/
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:40:55 AM

I dont know how or can this be useful, but anyway from yesterday i browse google to find way get my money back:

http://www.migraweb.ch/en/themen/konsum/konsumentenschutz/
Not really, as you are not being (intentionally) scammed.

The only thing you could theoretically do is hire a swiss lawyer, pay him lots of money (and I mean way more than 1000$ for a whole court case) to maybe try and make Bitmine refund you.

The Swiss legal system doesn´t usually award the cost of a lawyer to the winning party, and Bitmine is situated in a state where you would have to argue your court case in Italian, so have fun with that.

For most of you who haven´t exactly gotten $50k tied up at bitmine, it would most likely be more cost efficient (for you) to find some solution with bitmine, such as extra hash power or conversion to cloud-hashing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: