Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 202929 times)
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:31:26 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 07:51:27 PM by georgem

I don't understand this: "Bitmine will nun all jenen, die das Warten satt haben, gratis 50 Prozent leistungsfähigere Chips installieren."

Translation:
"From now on, bitmine will give for free 50 percent more powerful chips to all the customers who have had enough of all the waiting"

Why is this written like something new that is going to help us?

That's the old CPP plan, plain and simple.

Has bitmine told 20min this, like some wonderful news that will solve all problems and make everyone happy?

If bitmine would stop playing games and stop talking like politicians, and if they really cared about their customers, they would give everyone additional 50% hashing power (and I mean additional to the CPP)

How about that? It would also make people forget the turbomode false advertisement. (many people fell for that)

I mean, does bitmine want me to order additional modules and devices in the future, or do they not care at all?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dplusf

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:33:01 PM

Just for Information:
1TH/s Desk arrived Friday. Que Number 13x
Compensation + 600GH/s

They work very well. Good Job Bitmine! Apart from delivery date!

Downer: There are loud as hell. separate room, door closed, i still hear them.

Is there a way to change the builtin fans and use silence fans?
it seems i have to remove the cards before i can get to the fans.
Anybody who have done this before?

when was your miner shipped and when the miner arived ?

it was shipped on tuesday and arrived on friday. standard fedex delivery, no priority mail.

Downer: There are loud as hell. separate room, door closed, i still hear them.

In the next firmware version the fan speed will be set dynamically according to load and ambient temperature, so you can expect it to be better :-)

when do you expect firmware update giorgio?

tranquille

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:35:30 PM

I don't understand this: "Bitmine will nun all jenen, die das Warten satt haben, gratis 50 Prozent leistungsfähigere Chips installieren."

Translation:
"From now on, bitmine will give for free 50 percent more powerful chips to all the customers who have had enough of all the waiting"

Why is this written like something new that is going to help us.

IF bitmine would stop playing games and really cared about their customers they would give everyone additional 50% hashing power (and I mean additional to the CPP)

Saw that too.

Either 20min.ch got something wrong or the guys from bitmine were lying as usual.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:36:27 PM

Translation:

IF bitmine would stop playing games and really cared about their customers they would give everyone additional 50% hashing power (and I mean additional to the CPP)

Saw that too.

Either 20min.ch got something wrong or the guys from bitmine were lying as usual.

It's like politician talk. They talk differently to different kind of people.

tranquille

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:45:55 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 08:12:38 PM by tranquille

Translation:

Saw that too.

It's like politician talk. They talk differently to different kind of people.
Yep - and they also do want to believe so badly that they did not mess up the project and that they did not scam every single early customer by making big money with petamine preferred treatment and thus having all the small fishes lose valuable mining time (as giorgiomassa even described in his last post).

But the truth is that they are scammers and thus I can not trust them anymore.

In fact I still think they were hashing themselves all along and profiting like mad.

All customers of later batches will likely not experience such huge problems with bitmine - once the Desk is working without massive problems and is not delivered broken respectively once the Rigs are even started to be delivered.

Still I can and would never recommend them again and would only deal with them with extreme caution. Go to KNC and buy yourself a 20nm miner.

In fact I am so sick of hearing only very few, selected statements of GiorgioM and ignoring 99.8% of customer requests that for me personally he is ranking very high on the list of people that are endangering the whole Bitcoin ecosystem due to betrayal and abuse of power.

The list contains people like Mark Karpeles (Mt.Gox), Chris Vleisides (BFL), Yifu (respectively the whole Avalon gang - but hey Yifu was at least able to communicate frequently) and now GiorgioM.

giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 08:20:34 PM

+365

its the truth, we are the dumb customers, he is king ferrari giorgi the first!

i was long enough silent, i gave them a lot of time, but you know now its time to fight fire with fire!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjlgUx7_aN0&feature=kp

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
tranquille

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:35:41 PM

Nice from Swiss media (20min.ch) to pick up the topic!

This should lead to either the beginning of straight talk from bitmine.ch or the beginning of their end imho.

psycho-pass

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:04:10 PM

guys can you help me pick the best fan from these 2

140mm be quiet! Silent Wings 2 quiet fan,         vs                140mm Phanteks PH-F140TS_BL,
1200rpm, 78.1CFM, 19 dB                                                  1000 rpm, 60.4 CFM, 15.8 dB

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:10:43 PM

Translation:

Has bitmine told 20min this, like some wonderful news that will solve all problems and make everyone happy?

If bitmine would stop playing games and stop talking like politicians, and if they really cared about their customers, they would give everyone additional 50% hashing power (and I mean additional to the CPP)

How about that? It would also make people forget the turbomode false advertisement. (many people fell for that)

I mean, does bitmine want me to order additional modules and devices in the future, or do they not care at all?

Sorry but when I placed my order and paid it, there was no 50% cap on the CPP

When was that introduced?
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 10:25:09 PM

25.2.2014 changed giorgio his TOS

7) Refunds are not mandatory: if you don't request them with our refund request form, we won't be doing this automagically for you. You can opt to wait for your 50% (the maximum) compensated order to be delivered for any amount of time.

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 10:36:10 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 10:50:57 PM by georgem

Yes, I know, you were not alone in believing that the CPP will go on forever..

I clearly remember the first time giorgiomassa revealed that there is a "maximum" in the CPP:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg5362648#msg5362648

In Article 7).

How convenient that it's also the time the discussion thread was closed down, Roll Eyes
sending a clear message to the community:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk

Since this is the waiting line music when you call bitmine, and this music very fittingly describes bitmines behaviour, maybe there is some hidden message in the lyrics that can reveal further information to us about bitmines "train of thoughts":

I've got the power hey yeah heh
I've got the power
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh yeah-eah-eah-eah-eah-eah
I've got the power
Gettin' kinda heavy

Like the crack of the whip I snap attack
Front to back in this thing called rap
Dig it like a shovel rhyme devil
On a heavenly level
Bang the bass turn up the treble
Radical mind day and night all the time
Seven to fourteen wise divine
Maniac brainiac winning the game
I'm the lyrical Jesse James

I've got the power
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh yeah
Gettin' kinda heavy
I've got the power

It's gettin' it's gettin' it's gettin' kinda heavy

I've got the power
He's gonna break my heart
He's gonna break my heart of hearts
He's got the power oh-oh-oh-oh

I've got the power
I've got the power

It's gettin' it's gettin' it's gettin' kinda hectic

Quality I possess something I'm fresh
When my voice goes through the rest
Of the microphone that I am holdin'
Copywritten lyrics so they can't be stolen
If they are snap
Don't need the police to try to save them
Your voice will sink so please stay off my back
Or I will attack and you don't want that

I've got the power

I've got the power

I've got the power

akumaburn

Activity: 281

The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:13:05 PM

I still don't understand why my order hasn't shipped yet  Huh

Order #1632 was placed on September 16, 2013 and is currently processing.

Huh I had the order paid on September 19th, 2013 and I had my delivery queue number confirmed as #103.

Meanwhile...
Petamine is at 80TH and counting..
AND THEY ORDERED IN NOVEMBER... /facepalm.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PETAmNrgdzx3FwzJPNuhx18JVKdGtwWt6
mo_mo

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:07:42 AM

Translation:

I believe we both ordered RIGS, they better have no cap for the rigs?cause it's way past the 50%
Min€r

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:21:49 AM

Giorgio, what are you doing in this thread you fucking asshole?

Closing down the original thread, posting now about the media coverage is only the top of your incompetence & document even more you scam every client. NO infos about the rigs again - wow, no wonder... as it`s normal coming no usefull infos or news from you. Just same bullshit like everytime when opening your mouth!

The whole Petamine story, CCP, turbo mode & Dezember delievery will break your neck. Hopefully a lot of people will sue you poor... not acceptable people get in jail for smoking pot & you are still running around.
Will call too 20min that they can change the article to the right actual correct story with your fraud. Is your whole stupid life a mess & based on a lie?

We should normally destroy your personal profile trust here in this forum to warn new members & not produce more victims. Bitmine scam should not be able to steal more cash from here!
Too people should calculate whole BTC mining loss & hardware when down-trust your forum profile.

Do you think anybody will order again at your shit ponzy-scheme like company? ...you scammer should phone Karpeles & start an exchange!

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 05:05:49 AM

Giorgio, what are you doing in this thread you fucking asshole?

Closing down the original thread, posting now about the media coverage is only the top of your incompetence & document even more you scam every client. NO infos about the rigs again - wow, no wonder... as it`s normal coming no usefull infos or news from you. Just same bullshit like everytime when opening your mouth!

The whole Petamine story, CCP, turbo mode & Dezember delievery will break your neck. Hopefully a lot of people will sue you poor... not acceptable people get in jail for smoking pot & you are still running around.
Will call too 20min that they can change the article to the right actual correct story with your fraud. Is your whole stupid life a mess & based on a lie?

We should normally destroy your personal profile trust here in this forum to warn new members & not produce more victims. Bitmine scam should not be able to steal more cash from here!
Too people should calculate whole BTC mining loss & hardware when down-trust your forum profile.

Do you think anybody will order again at your shit ponzy-scheme like company? ...you scammer should phone Karpeles & start an exchange!

wow, one of the best posts in both threads!

we need to rise up against giorgio and defend our rights. thats the truth or we never will see our money again.

he means that he can do with us what he wants! thats bullshit, bitmine is a swiss company under swiss laws.

tranquille

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:14:40 AM

To everyone thinking of becoming a new bitmine customer - please order only if you´ve never been "goxed" before and would like to have this experience.

/sarcasm
giorgiomassa

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:18:47 AM

@georgem, @giorgiotheclown, @min€r, @tranquille: you are pretty much the only users here out of our 1500+ customers worldwide that are so much disappointed, why don't you very simply ask for a refund now that you have the opportunity to do so? So far we received just a handful of refund requests and I'm betting yours are not among them.

Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:36:22 AM

User «gmaxwell» behauptet, Miner-Firmen seien nichts als «Hardware-Scharlatane».

_the_ gmaxwell? Really?

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:37:51 AM

[...] So far we received just a handful of refund requests and I'm betting yours are not among them.

Would be nice if you could send a quick acknowledgment email (not from the autoresponder).  Wink

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:04:25 AM

@georgem, @giorgiotheclown, @min€r, @tranquille: you are pretty much the only users here out of our 1500+ customers worldwide that are so much disappointed, why don't you very simply ask for a refund now that you have the opportunity to do so? So far we received just a handful of refund requests and I'm betting yours are not among them.

I wonder how that can be? You don't reply to my emails. You don't reply to the fax I sent. You pretend the problem goes away if you ignore it.

We don't know when we'll get equipment

We don't know how much equipment we'll get

What's the deal with changing the rules on the CPP months after we paid?

Can you clearly state if you ordered and paid a 2 TH Coincraft Rig in September, when are you going to ship it out and how much CPP will be added to it to compensate for the huge delays, far more delays than the Coincraft Desk orders?

How else do you want people to decide on getting a refund or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: