Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:55:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2564 times)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

Whether I like it or not, I cant do anything than to hold on. I believe that the market will recover and it only needs couple months before it will recover. If we will react also according to the move of the market, we will become the loser since market is fully manipulated of the whales. If we will let the crash goes on and hold, we can earn a lot someday.

Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

Price rapidly going down even I am already lose. Market is not good these days and most of us are disappointed with the value so still I am holding mine.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

when the market price falls off of course I will continue to hold the crypto that I have because I believe that the market will soon get better and of course it will definitely be profitable again

jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

Currently I invested a lot with altcoin. My investment is for long term so its not my habit to look at the market price every hour or day. Sometimes I read news that that coin's price falls. The thing i do is that I let that happen, I don't panic because I know that is normal and I trust the altcoin I've invested.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Swanh

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic.Just  hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible,buy more tokens and hold.For some coins like Bitcoin and Etherium,it is always certain that whenever there is a fall,there is definitely going to be rise.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

Ofcourse, I still hold my crypto earnings because I believed that in a few more days, the price will be back again at the normal situation. And also, holding our coins will surely give more profits ahead sinced this kind of scenario is already occured before and a lot of crypto enthusiast have gained on it.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

Bitcoin price is volatile in the market it means that the market  will go up and down on daily basis based on certain factors in the market. Some time it can go up and down abnormally that is the common practice in the volatile market.It should not sell it when the market is going down and never do book lose .I mean a wise investor should not do any type of panic selling during the dropping market and never buy it when ever the market is high. The investor should be patient and wait till the market will attain his projected target.

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

Of course there is nothing certain and how you can find a solution in any downward trend or still choose the option to hold. so it depends on the situation and how you research and analyze the market situation.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

I myself will still hold the crypto even though the market continues to fall because I believe it will be a time when crypto will go back up and I don't need to worry too much about looking for crypto because I already have the assets that I have stored.
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Yes, I'll keep it, because I've sold all the altcoins, and I'll hold my bitcoins firmly as the market continues to fall, because I believe in encryption.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

Yes since its the last option. I'll still hold my bitcoin and wait until the price rises . I always believe bitcoin. It will rise maybe not now but soon. Lets just stay postive and keep holding until the one we have waiting for has happened.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

Obviously yes if you asking me im still  hodl bitcoin until the end because there's no the end for bitcoin i still stand and strongly believe bitcoin rise again even now the current situation of bitcoin you called abnormally but i will explain to you price up and down is part of Bitcoin fluctuations as volatile currency.

And your thoughts about negative impression for bitcoin as investment i think you can encourage to sell their investment  is the people not complete the knowledge and didn't know the bitcoin importance and when is the right time to sell their bitcoin investment today aren't advisable to sell the bitcoin and altcoins.

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

I still hold most of the existing altcoin, whether the price of bitcoin and altcoin are reduced!
But I believe in the recovery of the market!
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

I still hold even though there's a lot of loss, it's the only option left if I don't want to lose all of my money, I prefer to hold and wait till the price goes up, then sell some of it, and buy again once it falls. It's really hard to sell some coins if you really buy in a high price, and the price just falls, so there's really no other choice than to hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

Yes I will. I will hold until the price is good. Holding is the best strategy now. For me ,I can earn bigger profit even tho Im holding because I know holding is worth the wait.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wasd009

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

I will stabilize my existing bitcoin and wait until the market goes up again and will not panic when the market drops sharply.
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

Of course yes because if there's no choice you will hold your funds instead of sold it in a lower price. Having more patience will help to us because there's a right timing to sold what you have.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

I think this is not the end of the cryptocurrency, it now price coins are falling too in, but I still believe price definitely up. And I will still be patient holding the coins me. Patient don't rush sell coins you, please be patient a minute.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

Yeah I will still hold my coins even is market price are dumping. Patience is not the only, but holding is a virtue also. Besides that is the main reason why we are holding, it is because the market price and dumping.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

Yes!
There is no meaning to sell wen price is to low.
We are not in Forex market and don't need to cover our loses.
So, the best option is to wait and ''hold'' until we can sell with profit.
There is no hurry here.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: