Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2560 times)
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

Sure! Why should i sell when the market is down. it is only those who don't believe in bitcoin and have no read much about this technology that would sell when price goes down because bitcoin will rise again.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

Yes, that is the best strategy for now which is to hold your btc at this very situation. This has been the lowest so far within the year and I hope this will no longer go deep down. However, if the bear market will continue to go down trend, still we don't have any choice but to wait further until the recovery and continue to hold so far.

It really is. This is the type of reply I wanted to see when there’s topic asking about what they should do if the market drops continuously. This is how it should be. Wait for the price to rise, be patient enough and sell when iyou feel satisfied.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

I sold most of my crypto bag in January, bought them again in march and sold it again last month, right now i only hold a small amount of crypto because i believe the market can go lower. If you haven't sell your coin then you are probably too late and you should just continue to hold until the market goes up again.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

Some time i play but mostly i do hold it,
i am holding even at worse and the better to do is to gather more coins.
that is what i usually do with the market.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

I sold most of my crypto bag in January, bought them again in march and sold it again last month, right now i only hold a small amount of crypto because i believe the market can go lower. If you haven't sell your coin then you are probably too late and you should just continue to hold until the market goes up again.

You're lucky to sell at the highest market, I'm sure you're happy and happy to get a large amount of fiat, and now is the right time to buy because the end of the year crypto prices will skyrocket.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

You're lucky to sell at the highest market, I'm sure you're happy and happy to get a large amount of fiat, and now is the right time to buy because the end of the year crypto prices will skyrocket.
other people who since the bitcoin born in this world it is teully unbelievable. because I am sure that many of them are contented in the price of now no matter what it is. we know that the first value of the bitcoin is very low. it is like an price of alternative coin. but others are not contented in the price of now. for me, I will still hold it. np matter what.

MaruAlmen

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

Of course, when you sell it, it means you lose because you have a weak hands. Before you enter crypto you must understand and know that crypto is volatile, its very vulnerable to high or low price. There are two people in crypto those who think falling of price an opportunity to invest their money because they think it will go win to win in the end and the second one are those who think falling of prices in crypto means they cant stand anymore or they are hopelessly think that crypto cant go fluctuate anymore and they will lose profit if they stay hold. In the end just trust your guts. Cause me Im very a strong holder and a long time holder.
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

Honestly. We do not have much choices than hold it and hope the market is going bull. Some of us who lucky enough that sell it on the peak at Q4 of 2017 is the best scenario i think. But many people stuck at higher price. So hold is the best choice except you want to lose some money
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1316
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

Yes I am holding because :

1) If I sell, the recent investment I made will be in loss. There is no way I am going to sell in loss.

2) I expected that I might have to wait longer for good returns. So, I am in no hurry.

Signature available for rent
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

Definitely. I still have my bitcoin on my stack somewhere else. This is the first time that I encounter this situation as far as crypto goes. Last year was different, its a bull season. But now the bears have taken over but its a good learning experience for me. But I'm believe that bitcoin is for long term that's why I'm not affected even though the price continue to dip at least 60%. So I'm also not in a hurry because I'm in for the long haul.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
always1337

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

Definitely, I still hold bitcoin in currently. This time is for holding and buy more if you have money. This is not good time for stop-loss

Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

Yeah i will still holding my bitcoin. Because i have a dream about bitcoin. And hope that bitcoin price will high again at a time and that is so near about us. We have to be patient. I hope price will must be gain again that's why i still holding when market price falls abnormally.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

Yes!
There is no meaning to sell wen price is to low.
We are not in Forex market and don't need to cover our loses.
So, the best option is to wait and ''hold'' until we can sell with profit.
There is no hurry here.

To say more philosophically, except for holding, we can not do anything with this market because the abnormality of the market has made us, investors and traders become helpless, we are always in a passive position and defense, there is no opportunity to attack or resist. What we can do is just persevere and wait, we are forced to fall into that situation, can not sell and can not buy when the loss was too big and our capital was frozen by the market, this is a bad year for the economy and the market, hopefully things will gradually improve in the last months of the year

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

of course I still hold the bro. because I don't want to experience losses. if I sell my coin bro. because now prices in the market are down. therefore holding is a very good decision .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

At this moment market is much down so I believe it's a great opportunity to get a few coins however not to offer. I know its hard to take any choice about holding, since market is as of now four times down. In any case, in a colossal misfortune on the off chance that you go for offering then I don't think with the goal that it's a decent choice and it's smarter to hold and sit tight for a positive pump.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Of course I will still Hold my bitcoins. In times like this, if we don't want to lose money, we don't have any other choice but to hold and wait for the market to recover and rise up again. I'm sure we don't want to regret selling our bitcoins when this time come, so just be patient and wait, that is the best thing to do.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

Huge patience and Hold is needed now , its proven always and Bitcoin will comeback no matter what but if you panic sell that loss is very hard to take in current market , so better just calm your tits and go outside chill .  Wink Grin

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

yeah this is cryptocurrency investment so much risk to take and no one know what happen in the future. if the price go lower and lower your money will gone, but if the price got increase so much you'll be auto rich. so choose wisely between holding or sell them.

molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

In trading Bitcoin we must be good at reading the situation, because if not then we will not get profit, our money will run out. Bitcoin prices dropped abnormally there is usually a reason, mostly because of bad news. but for me, selling Bitcoin, then buying it again at a lower price is a very right decision, rather than continuing to hold but the price is not going up .
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

Bitcoin market is volatile so the price can fluctuate positive or the negative sides on the daily basis.It will be a common practice to such price fluctuation based on certain minor reasons. Selling the bitcoin during the bearish movement and booking lose is absolutely a foolish thing because the abnormality in the fall in price is not an end to the bitcoin market .The wise investor has to wait patiently till the market to come up.In such cases the wise investor has to wait and hold the bitcoin with him till the market to come up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: