Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2556 times)
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

When I know the price of a coin that I am buying I will not hold it and sell it immediately and buy again the bid price that has fallen on its price because it's the way to recover profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

there is no losing of all money. I see you still didn't understand that these dips are not abnormal, they're perfectly normal in crypto, just do yourself a favor and learn something from the history charts
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

I'm one of the people who strained my assets, bro. because it includes actions that bodah sell those assets when the market conditions are down. instead saving it is better than selling it

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

the drop was not that much of an abnormal drop in my opinion. so you can't say it was 100%. and because of it t here was no reason to sell unless you acted faster and sold above $7k or at least around $6.9. otherwise when you let it drop to the bottom and a long time pass at the level that can not go below then there is no point in selling there. for instance selling at  $6000-$6400 is dumb unless you are a veteran day trader.

Only Bitcoin
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

Of course i will still hold my coins no matter what happen to the market. But i still believe that even market situation now is not good i still had enough courage to hold because after this current situation market will recover. I will not encourage my self to believe but i just always think positive and always take all the risk.

Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

The best option is to hold your asset if you are not so good with swing trades. But if you are good, you can sell off wait for it to dip again and then buy back. The risk in swing trade is that if the price bounce back instead of dipping then you in for a big loss.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

There is no other way out than to wait, because soon market will recover, you just have to try to earn more now so after in an excellent market you will can sell what you have accumulated. Now, selling all  cryptocurrencies will be a bad decision and nonsense.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

Definetly yes thats all my stand HODL,in this bearish market situation,i thinks we have different opinion when the market turn to bad,because im not selling it in a  loosing price and return back  in trading when the market is back to the normal flows,otherwise thats your idea and i appreciatte for that kind of strategy.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
hibiscus

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

Bitcoin is a major crypto currency with the strong net work systems and the specific features..An investor once it is invested to bitcoin the investor knows that its market is volatile whether it can go down or up As a good investor concerned if it is abnormally going down means a wise invester will pick it up again for the lower rate and wait till the market to recover back till that  he has to hold it with him.till his projected target is achieved.
MochaDeny

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

of course i will HODL, think about it if you sell bitcoin at the lowest price, and a few days later it will rise again you will regret it Cryptocurrencies always follows a cycle of up and down and no matter how long is one cycle, it will eventually change into another cycle.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

When will this market ever recover? I lost more than half of my money from this crazy bear market but I'm still holding just cause every time I sell my godum coins, the market recovers! I'm feeling that the market will just continue to crash and burn until I part away with the little coins I have. Why crypto? WHY!?  Huh
It seems like a lot of people are getting frustrated, just like me losing even more than half of my capital, because I hold it since the beginning of the year,
yeah I'm greedy because I keep holding when ATH happens, and when prices continue to decline, I just think it's definitely recover and I'm still hold it
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

I am the follower of Warren Buffett's principles when it comes to the investing. Even though he has some different opinion about crypt industry we cannot ignore his authority in this area. He says "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". Do I consider myself as a long-term investor and short-term fluctuations don't matter and that's how it should be. I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst and thus yes, holding the investments even when the price falls.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

For me yes, I would still hold my bitcoins when market price falls abnormally. Why? because it is the best thing to do, to Hold and wait for the recovery of bitcoin market price. If I sell it at this rate, I may loose large amount of my investment. I think this downfall won't take too long and will recover soon.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

I still hold it, be patient don't panic, I think it will return to normal.
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

Yes, it makes no sense to me to start selling now because I know that in the future I'll regret it so my best strategy for  now is to HODL.

Actually yes I'm still holding when the market situation goes down. That is the right way to hold token so that we cannot fell regrets at the end. We have patience if we want that we can earn more profit or our token.
Alibabacoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

Its all about the belief in the company's future prospect. As cryptocurrency is always moving abnormally, most panickers trader will sell out of impulsive. But long term investor will HODL
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

yes i prefer to hold and wait patiently for the market to recover than selling my cryptocurrency investment in very low price because once i selling it, i can't recover my capital anymore.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

Of course HODL! What is the point of selling at such a price? The fall, though tough, but predictable, and so far nothing so terrible has happened that I began to panic.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

of course I still hold all the assets that I have. when looking at the situation the market is down. because by holding on and being patient we will get a big profit in the future bro
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

I suggest to hold it .Once u sold it ,u can never buy it again at same price.beacuse it increases  suddenly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: