Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2558 times)
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

When the price of coins fall abnormally, the best thing to do is to hold the coins in your possession. If you sell it, you will lose your investment and the profit you are expecting. If you have a lot of money, you can buy more coins and continue holding them.

Raphagalthena2

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

Bitcoin prices dropped abnormally there is usually a reason, mostly because of bad news. but for me, selling Bitcoin, then buying it again at a lower price is a right decision, rather than continuing to hold but the price is not going up.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money any ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad and i think there no other choice to do but to hold it because the price is very low. I am currently holding my bitcoin and i am waiting for the price to turn green. And I think holding is the best way to avoid losing money....
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

Yes I have been holding most of my coins still even if the market price kind of looks like abnormal today. I had a brief conversation with a stranger last week and was a constant traveller; to my surprise he was into cryptocurrencies too and bought Bitcoin when it was still $300. We shared our opinions about the recent price of Bitcoin and he told us just hodl your coins and wait for it to skyrocket again because he believes it will happen in the future.
PJLimbo

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

At this circumstance its better to hold because of the market goes down. In holding we can gain more benefit on the off chance that we cam hold up the cost of the market in enormous esteem. What's more, that is the correct time to offer.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money and different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad....i will still hold my coins no matter what happen to the market but i still believe that even market situation now is not good i still had enough courage to hold because after this current situation market will recover. i will not encourage my self to believe but i just always think positive and always take all the risk...
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

Yes I am holding because I believe it will grow in value one day. I consider that we are still in the early stages, so it is why there are some circumstances that we are facing every week, month or so. It’s a challenge, and I liked it. I know the price sucks, but it is also an opportunity for others to buy more during the dip. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
vin22

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

I hold all my coins with full protection instead of me to sell off the old one which I have in this present situation I buy more to add up to it.. this is the time when investors buy more and sale less
Mfomo

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

Yes am still holding , Once I decide to hold  a coin I hold it regardless of the bullishness of the Market...
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

those who have long been in the crypto market, then those people should understand that the crypto market is not stable! there is no eternal growth and there is no eternal fall! sooner or later the crypto market will go up and we will get our profit! we must wait a little bit!
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

Yes i do still hold even the price goes down because being in the market for so long now i am already used to it with the market flactuation and i do not panic so easily I already learned from my experiences that never be too emotional when the market goes down.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

It all depends on my analysis, sometimes I still hold a coin even though there is a sudden and abnormal decline, if I believe the price will not go down again and the price will return to normal. But I will soon sell my coins, if I see prices will continue to fall. I will sell coins and I will buy them again at a cheaper price, so I can get more coins by buying the same amount of money.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

I like strong guys who never give up! Now many are waiting for a miracle and the rapid growth of bitcoin and all the currency crite! We have waited 6 months for this growth and can wait more. The main thing is never to give up. All my investments are in a big drawdown, but I do not give up and look forward to growth, it's too late to sell something.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

ofcourse i have a faith that bitcoin will go back and will go pump again and all crypto markets this ber months and i will buy more until the value is sale hehe and  i still beleive than even if the pump is not by the year of 2018 i will hold it for my future money.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

I continue to hold it all as soon as the market fluctuates, the market may fall, but I will not sell what I hold. No fear, no worries about market volatility. Continue to keep and wait until the market returns. Investors should not worry because the market will go up again.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

I had already sold some of my investments that i had already gained earnings and still keep on holding on some and will keep holding on until the market go higher.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

Yes, I was ready for such price jumps so I calmly watch this and keep my money in cryptocurrency. I don't see anything abnormal yet.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

Yes I am,  we all know that the value of cryptocurrencies are fluctuating so it's normal for crypto price to fall or rise abnormally. Yes,  I'm still holding since I'm doing long term investment.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

Of course the market is not happy in recent years, but we can do. I just keep my investments in my wallet with high hopes for rapid growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CryptoRating

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

Bitcoin has been strong comparing to other cryptocurrencies. By the way, what do you mean by "abnormally"? According to situation on financial markets and tendency to risk-off, clearing some 2017 investments in ICO, risky altcoins or ETH is rather normal situation.

CryptoRatingAgency dot com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: