Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2558 times)
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

The current market is very bad, every decision to buy is prudent. The current price has gone down too much I can not give advice to buy or sell but if you trust this market you can buy more to average price. I personally keep the existing copper and continue to buy more waiting market recovery
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

Yes, I personally still hold it. Because I have confidence that the market will return. But that depends on each analysis. I still hold because I still have deposits for other important things.
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

I hold on and buy more whenever I have some spare cash.
Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

I'm still holding cos value of my all alts combined is now ridiculous! If I was panic seller there would be some money left, but as a dedicated hodler im almost broke!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

I'm still holding it, just be patient don't panic I think it will return to normal next month. I'm still waiting for certainty from the ETF news that it will be approve and the price will definitely rise again, patiently this is not an investment bubble
Absolutely right you are. We should not be panic right now. Situation will be recovered soon and bitcoin will get it's price. We will be able to hear some good news very soon. Wait for it with patients.
Gankstard

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

I will hold my coin even during dips like these. I think all smart hodler do the same. They dont get scared from an occasional dip. Besides that most of the investors allready made a lot of money last year when every coin could give you a good return. The only money i still have invested in cryptocurrencies are profits i build up last year. I still believe everything will turn around big time since crypto and blockchain are te future.
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

Do we have other option at this moment rather than hold because who so ever sell now will be selling below profit margin. So the best option is to hold .

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

I will stay because my salary income depends here so why should i left here, besides i always experience the price falls abnormality, on the other hand it's for the own good of bitcoin users because when there's no price falls how can the manager manage the daily incomes of the users, for me price falls abnormality is for the own good of bitcoin users that's why i will still hold even the market price falls abnormally
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

I believe that crypto is also a game  of patience, so even if the market fall into dip i will still hold my coin for good. Panic selling is really one of the most common factor that can lead us into a big loss, so we need to make sense of doing such thing we need to be patience and believe that crypto will not fall forever.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

I have decided to wait till the end of the year, to my mind, prices for btc and ether must change for the better, we will see soon if the forecast of the experts are true or not. to my mind, it is better to hold
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

Sure why not. Do you expect cryptopreneurs to sell their cryptocurrencies when prices are going down when they know about the volatility of cryptocurrencies. The market will rise soon brother so i am holding.

maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?
If you want to give up, just let go of the investment that you have been holding, maybe it can make you better, I still believe in crypto and I will keep holding my bitcoin until the price stabilizes and when I am satisfied with the price. I am still waiting for certainty from the ETF news that it will be approved and the price will definitely rise again, patiently this is not an investment bubble.
rakesh6162

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

yes, ofcourse we still holding when market price falls abnormally. we do not need to panic in this situations. because pump and dump of this market is a common cause and the price of bitcoin will be better. I am currently holding my btc and waiting for the bull run of crypto market. Being a crypto trader i think the best idea i think to hold bitcoin than losing money. The losses of crypto market will be recover only this plateform fastly.
Kuga_ZA

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

Nope. Sold at $6800, waiting for the bottom to take form and then rebuy back in at a lower price.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

It us a good one if sold even earlier around April and then buying back now. For me, I am still hodling as I don't even have spare cash to buy into the dips. I am also hodling as it is longed past selling  now. To sell off now is really like a waste. So, I will hodl and try to diversify into something else. I do pray for a real insane bull run soon; at least before the year runs out.
Wizardbizari

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

I am, because this is the most sensible way to handle this market.
However, I wouldn't go so far as to say that "market price falls abnormally." I don't really understand what's abnormal about the current market price. Wink
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:12:05 AM

I don't follow the day to day prices of BTC, I think that's a mistake. Just as with stocks.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:16:54 AM

I still holding. This is a long-term investment, the price always up and down at all time and I try to not panic.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:35:54 AM

First of all i would like to further inquire with what do you mean with the word you used which is abnormal.
I cannot call the current market nowadays as abnormal simply because having sudden dip and rise has been the trend for  cryptocurrencies eversince.
And with regards to the question if i will continue to hold into it despite its current status, i have and will always be a holder no matter what the market is.
I am here not because i just wanted to earn more, but most especially since i wanted to be one of the persons pushing the use of cryptocurrency worldwide.
I am here for bitcoin's ideals.....

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:39:14 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 04:55:03 AM by GhostWithin

And what else remains to be done in this situation? If you did not sell everything in the winter, then the best solution is HOLD

I cannot call the current market nowadays as abnormal simply because having sudden dip and rise has been the trend for  cryptocurrencies eversince.

perhaps it was meant, the current market is abnormal because its fall is not backed up by negative news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: