Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2558 times)
Sea_Car

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:41:15 AM

a good investor would tell you that this the best time to buy and not sell. some of the worlds leading investors like Mr buffet only buy when the market is down so that the buy it at the best possible price. thats the way all investments work and thats the way you make money in the investment world. we listen to the panic and all the useless information and then based on that we make decisions, but this is not correct. bitcoin is a holding investmesnt, meaning that you need to set long term goals if you want to make a profit. 
Sonamziv_99

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

Indeed I am as yet holding since I do trust that Bitcoin will rise exceptionally soon.We dependably say that Bitcoin is dangerous and I think this consistent value drops are the dangers we were talking about.But regardless of being unsafe it can give individuals number of benefits and can be productive to them.These drops are a piece of it.So simply remain positive and keep on holding.You will locate a better cost to offer.

This cost is certifiably not a genuine impression of what is going on in reality. There has been no "terrible" news that may have set off this droop in the cost and that implies somebody is pushing it falsely down to motivate individuals to freeze. I think some enormous players are dumping a few coins to drive the cost down and they will purchase back, after they set off a selloff at a lower cost.

They know this market will detonate soon, so they need to purchase back at a lower cost to build their benefits, when it Moon
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:08:30 AM

a good investor would tell you that this the best time to buy and not sell. some of the worlds leading investors like Mr buffet only buy when the market is down so that the buy it at the best possible price. thats the way all investments work and thats the way you make money in the investment world. we listen to the panic and all the useless information and then based on that we make decisions, but this is not correct. bitcoin is a holding investmesnt, meaning that you need to set long term goals if you want to make a profit. 

Yes, when prices goes low, its an oppotunity. They say Buy when theres blood on the street. Previoues weeks and until now the market did not recover yet, and market is bleeding. If you are a veteran trader, I think its a shopping time if you have some funds to spare.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:25:19 AM

Yes, i hold my coins when the market price fall and im not doing panic selling. Holding when the price go down is a good strategy and there is no issue to hold it for month or years because its a long term investment
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?
Yes besides there is nothing wrong with that. I always do the long term investment. Its because I know that the bitcoin price will rise again, since we all know that no one can determine when will the price become higher . So the right thing to do now is to hold your bitcoin and wait patiently.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:09:18 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?
Yes besides there is nothing wrong with that. I always do the long term investment. Its because I know that the bitcoin price will rise again, since we all know that no one can determine when will the price become higher . So the right thing to do now is to hold your bitcoin and wait patiently.
I think that is right market are really unstable and we cannot really predict the amazing price on what will be the exact time of rising or maybe dumping. So then I believe that holding with patience is really the key to success because if we hold we can select the best price to sell.

osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

a very difficult decision at the moment in my opinion, the only choice in my opinion at the moment is to hold, this is because I cannot monitor market conditions every time because I still have to work, I hope this condition will recover soon

AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:20:10 AM

Financial stability of a investor or a trader considered significant in these situations because most people invested to gain profits with there hard earned money and when the market is going deeper even it is easy to say to be patient the investors are struggling to protect there money with fear and most sell 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

on the market right now I buy as much bitcoin as possible, this is the right time to buy bitcoin because currently bitcoin is being discounted hehe

Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

Its not gonna be easy though to hold on when you are loosen out of profit. The best I can do is to sell off without delay.. Reinvest back when the market price goes high.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

For me in my opinion only yes i still hold my holdings eveb if the price in the market is falling down. I dont want to sell my holdings i just want to hold it back untill it back again the normal price. If your are investor you need to take a risk to hold.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1538

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

I am currently in buying mode whenever my pocket allows me to. I already sold the majority of my holding during the bull run. having said that some of my ico investment are already crossed danger zone so had to average down with more money because I believe in those projects.

Warren Buffett: Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

I don't see a reason to sell the coins that i have now, I will continue to hold mine even though the market falls abnormally. I still believe that before the year ends the market will recover again and all those who bought from the dip and the patient holders will become rich by December. Don't let ourselves be fooled by fudders and negative news about bitcoin.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

Even if the market falls abnormally, it does not give reasons to react emotionally. It is important to keep calm and stick to your strategy set in order to achieve the investment goals. Such market movements are only temporary and soon everything returns to normal.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Balayashi

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

I'm a full hodler. And if i see a good opportunity (in other words, if i have fiat available) i still buy some in those falls to accumulate.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

when the market goes down there is nothing else I have to do except to hold the bitcoin that I have because I think that is the best way to avoid more losses so I still have the opportunity to get profit

Shuyin

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

Always buy low and sell high, and hold inbetween those periods.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

If for me everything depends on my needs, I will sell my assets when I need money for my life and vice versa I will hold my assets if my needs are fulfilled.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

I am currently in buying mode whenever my pocket allows me to. I already sold the majority of my holding during the bull run. having said that some of my ico investment are already crossed danger zone so had to average down with more money because I believe in those projects.

Warren Buffett: Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

very clever attitude, this is the way to get the things done. Generally speaking, it will give you great profits, might not be the case with all the projects, but I wish more traders would be like you

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

If you sell now you practically bought high and sold low. The opposite of what you should be doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: