Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:28:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2564 times)
DavidDWatkins44

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Perhaps I should consider selling, when the market is stable and be rising again, then I will invest in a safer way, there are still many Altcoin and ICO are in development stage, I No Hold that will sell all that I have.
DavidGBoydq232

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:54:06 AM

The market is down and there is a lot of volatility, but if I sell it I will lose a lot of money. I still accept Hold and wait for opportunities, the market will probably increase again
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?
Yes i will still hold my bitcoin and other coins because i have a strong believe that the market will definitely recover very well next month, so i will never stop holding all of coins because selling it now is not a good idea, i might lose a huge money when i sell my bitcoin and other coin with a low price.
Hodling and selling, Hodling my coins/tokens that has huge potential in the crypto industry in the future and selling some of my sh!t coins. Grin
A person that invests in a long-term investment shouldn't look at Coinmarketcap time by time or else that person will be frustrated because of the current situation of the market where almost every crypto currencies price are falling down. Many investors are suffering from the fall of the crypto market especially those ICO "Initial Coin Offering" investors because the majority of the coins/tokens prices/values are below its ICO price and it is wiser to hodl rather than selling in this period of time. Cool
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

I keep my whole coin. I think the market will recover in the future. And I have not sold anything meaning I have not lost anything yet. crypto is a long-term investment should not lose patience.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

if I have a balance, maybe I will hold it.
because currently the price is falling down. if you sell it at this time it might lose a lot.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1541

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:55:11 AM

if I have a balance, maybe I will hold it.
because currently the price is falling down. if you sell it at this time it might lose a lot.

Correct! if someone has a balance then there is no need to sell in the current scenario if you don't want money immediately.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?
I'm still keeping my altcoins, I will not sell it. Because I believe in the future of Cryptocurrency. Although there are some altcoins not worth but I do not care. I only invest in altcoins that are many investors such as ETH or BTC. That is the safe margin for my investment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

I am holding because i have confidence in the coin i hold. J also have confidence in the team. The fact they i did not sell at the top make it unwise to now sell at the bottom, as i have said on different occasion, we are at this bottom, the market will recover soon. I am of the hold school of thought .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

You can be teo type of person here: those who stay 24/7 in front of a screen waiting to buy or sell at news, or those and I think and hope the majority but with less power of balance ( I mean money in their wallet ) that believed at the first idea of cryptos: revolution in digital economy.

And that for me it's the main reason why I'm still here after all: I believe somehow ( but I'm not sure when ) that this is still possibile.
I'm looking forward new and fresh investor come in and stabilise the price, but this requires regolation.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

for me I'm holding my tokens first because the market is weak now or the bottom of the price now is that it's good to buy tokens or coins now because many investors are buying at a low price to buy again its
Dimon 12

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

The market is breathing! Grin he has his own life, this is a normal phenomenon! Look at what volatility, what percent, there can not be stability because this market is attractive!The strategy in this market is simple or buy, or hold.Trade only experienced players or with large sums! A beginner should wait and learn !!!I hope the autumn will be a different situation and we will see market growth Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

For me i would still hold on my investment despite the fact that right now is the bear market because i do still believe that everything happening now is just temporary and the market wil recover soon.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

For me i would still hold on my investment despite the fact that right now is the bear market because i do still believe that everything happening now is just temporary and the market wil recover soon.
Of course all conditions will survive temporarily due to fluctuations. not always the price is in a low position. so don't be afraid of the
bear trend dude. instead you have to use it by buying as much as possible because it's your chance to buy at a cheap price
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

With the current price of the market now I would definitely still hold my investments because i cannot afford to loose majority of my investments thats why no matter what happen i will keep on holding on.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

Yes, I will continue to keep my coins in cryptocurrency despite such an unstable market condition. I'm just sure that in the end everything will be fine and after a while the price will continue to rise.
Nabilah97

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

It depends on those of you who have coin cryptocurrency, if I personally face a situation like that, I will definitely hold it until the cryptocurrency coin price returns to a normal price.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

don't panic and don't be fooled, some factors that might make it fall by selling at the moment and back to buy the lowest price, because soon the price will go to the moon (when i think possitive  Grin ). keep holding and going on vacation
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

yes i am still holding my coins even the market is falling down because i am sure and i have a faith that after this disaster we will see the big pump maybe not now or soon but maybe in the future and i know that investing is so worth if you hold for too long.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

I have been in cryptocurrency for several years and understand what to do in such unfavorable market moments. I just keep my cryptocurrency to myself and watch the market situation.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

Of course all conditions will survive temporarily due to fluctuations. not always the price is in a low position. so don't be afraid of the
bear trend dude. instead you have to use it by buying as much as possible because it's your chance to buy at a cheap price

people who manage to buy with current prices will be the ones ending up as winners once the bulls start ruling again. No matter what SEC says on ETF, the price will still grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: