Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2558 times)
indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

as much as possible I will hold it until the price will return to normal and I will get results from what I keep to be real

Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

I will still hold my bitcoin. Because I have a dream about bitcoin. And hope that bitcoin price will high again at a time and that is so near about us. We have to be patient.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

If you are good in technical analysis and you noticed that market is about to resume a potential downtrend, you ought to sell off at a small loss and wait to buy back much  lower or try to do dollar cost averaging( buying the coin as the price goes down).

If not, if you have already bought, it's wise and better to hold on to your coins and wait for the market to recover. Patience is the key
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

It depends on the circumstances. Sometimes, market price falling abnormally is a way for a coin to be tested. I would personally sell my altcoin (Depending on the situation) If the price falls because that way I could get more in the lower price. But I still hold some which I think is promising and would bounce back fast.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

If a particular coin falls below to its lowest level, it doesn't necessary mean it is lost and or going out of existence but it can be a means to buy more at a lower price and benefit in the future price increase.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

Yes, i will still hold my crypto even though some of my friends are telling me to sell it right away or else I cannot recover. It is just a challenge, the price declining but we will surpass it and it will be okay.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

Only weak hands sell as soon as it falls. With that being said, everyone should set their limits or make their mind up about what they can afford to lose and when to either get out or buy any more. It's the panic that often leads people to make rash decisions so it's better to stick to your guns and original plan to avoid this.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

I am still holding, as i don't have any other option. If i sell now, i have to suffer huge losses, so i don't want to do that. I am also sure that this downward trend wouldn't continue forever,i believe next time market will green turn.
pangitkaayo

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

Yes,Of course. Hold it for a while and wait bitcoin price rise up. Don't panic if the price is so low make it as the best opportunity to by and hold bitcoin, because if the price is so low then you will easily afford bitcoin,because of its cheap price.
yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

I have been holding some positions for more than a year and so far only prices have come to the purchasing, I have experienced both falling and growth, I treat this as a cycle of the market. Now the prices are not for sale, I think soon the picture will change, there is no only a fall, as only growth does not happen either.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

Yes of course I am holding when the market price falls abnornally because after that there is a chance that it will rise. Patience is the key here so that you can be successful here in bitcoin.

herateza

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

Yes, to hold is the best strategy with regards to that market price abnormal falls situation. I'm hoping that the market prices will rise soon and I'm excited about that. Be positive minded and patiently waiting for the high price to receive good profit.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

not too panicked, but the current trend makes me more able to think critically for some coins that I consider worthy to sell, I just want to focus on only 1-5 coins and keep buying them regularly, the current situation does make a little stress, but at least I understand about scalping methods for this year.

roperto222

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

Yes of course when price drops that's the time to hold then wait for right timing to sell, and that is when the price will be back again and when my earnings will double or triple. Patiently waiting.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

Of course I would hold. You know why? I believed in the technology and the future that Bitcoin has in store for us. I know that lots of people still misunderstood Bitcoin and focusing on the negative side (thanks to the bad news swirling around the corner, like the Bitcoin ETF disapproval). For me, let's not focus on that but on the positive side of Bitcoin. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

There are many investors who bought bitcoin at $1000 or under (the price from a year ago), so If they fear that price fall isn't over yet, they are selling now, still with pretty nice profit. If bitcoin really will dump even more in the coming months, they can rebuy and earn alot more..
Denigmatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

It depends on the coin you hold. There are several coins that are not worth keeping for a long time, while others stand for a long time. The reds that we see now on the market are in no way comparable to what we saw earlier or will soon see.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

Anyway, I will not lose more than I have put in. In my opinion, it is better to hold and wait for the market to start ascending trends. And when prices are so low, it is better to buy some coins, because then they will certainly rise.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

I'm still holding it, just be patient don't panic I think it will return to normal next month. I'm still waiting for certainty from the ETF news that it will be approve and the price will definitely rise again, patiently this is not an investment bubble
Seeing a lot of money dissapear is not the most fun thing. If you invest, you're going to lose your money at some point. That's ok especially when you're young because time mitigate loss if you have a good investment. But ideally. It shoul'dnt happening very often and when it does, it still sucks. 
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

Bitcoin price drop within some weeks but price will be recovered end of the August month again then we will find the bitcoin directly go to skyrocket and touch its peak value again in the market. I will like to invest on the altcoins which is top in the rank for diversification.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: