Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:51:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2564 times)
Teh-pucuk

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

because we see a market like this whose price is relatively low we should just hold it until the market recovers or we can choose the long term so we don't need to fear a lot of losses .
to go up and down in the market is reasonable and for now we can also be a daily trader who can produce it.

[tengah] [ukuran = 12pt]  YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet [/ b] [/ size]
[size = 11pt] ⚪ Kemungkinan Tidak Terbatas ⚪ [/ ukuran]
 Pra-penju
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

The current market situation has made me hodl some of my altcoins. Presently the abnormalities in the price of altcoins in the market has made me loosed some money but i am going to hodl for long term because i believe the market will spike up

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

We need to hold bitcoins when the price of  it is falling rather than to lose all your money. Nothing  to worry about when the price is falling.  When IT will recover, it will rise up very high again. Just keep or store your money into bitcoin. Just not be in a hurry to soon to increase because it takes months or years to double the price. It is not like the other cryptocurrencies that you can exchange it anytime because you make a little capital on it.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

For me this year the market has experienced an abnormal decline and is very falling down. I don't want to sell low and I decide to keep holding, and wait for the market to stabilize.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

Rise and fall in every market is very normal, be it forex, equity or crypto market, as crypto market is new one investor have a bit low confidence on this market but crypto market has become most popular in the lesser time, there are so many glitches in terms of regulation yet so every investor is a bit cautious in investing in crypto market, for me I will take risk of this market as it is based on blockchain technology which is the latest term, price of bitcoin should recover in near future.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

Rise and fall in every market is very normal, be it forex, equity or crypto market, as crypto market is new one investor have a bit low confidence on this market but crypto market has become most popular in the lesser time, there are so many glitches in terms of regulation yet so every investor is a bit cautious in investing in crypto market, for me I will take risk of this market as it is based on blockchain technology which is the latest term, price of bitcoin should recover in near future.
Yes of course! Why we can't understand that in this industry the abnormality rising and dropping rate of the price is very normal. We know that the cryptocurrency have don't any permanent price. I still hold it because this is a challenge in the industry because if the coins are only rising up i don't think it would be live now. I think this will be bankrupt
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:42:31 PM

Bitcoin is the only coin that can be confidently held now. For those that purchase in the bullish market, never be tempted to sell at any point and for no reason. The space has not produces a coin that can be direct substitute to bitcoin in such time like this. My fear is the next bearish market after now. The turbulence might not be overcome if some legal proposal were not met.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

Of course I still hold my btc when price is abnormally falling because I belive that btc price would be increasing again. I don't want to get loss.I wait up to that time until price becomes increase again.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

I do not worry about the price now, because I have already seen more than one such price drop and I know that it will be followed by growth. You just have to be patient.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:51:11 PM

I have a lot of patience and faith in bitcoin, so I just watch the situation on the market and sell my coins.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

It's good you have sold, at least you can view your money static and no panic of losing the one you have now. Patience is number one thing in trading crypto currency. When you gain, you gain another man's money, when you lose, another man gains your money. That's how it is. Be patient and invest what you can afford to lose.
Catch_22

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

You haven't lost any money if you don't sell your coins. This is an extremely volatile market, price wise. What is for certain is that the technology is here to stay. I think there's some truth to the widely-held opinion that there's some large-scale manipulation going on. If so, prices should rise down the road. If you've picked good coins (and BTC is the safest bet at the moment, for sure), then holding what you have seems like a 'safe' option at this point.
Also, consider buying the dip if you have the funds.  Wink
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

Bitcoin is fine. The behavior of altcoin is strange. BTC does not fall below 6k $, while ETH has dropped almost 50%. This is disturbing ...
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

I and my friends despite the falling market will keep cryptocurrency on their wallets until the last.I advise you to do the same
mamacitosi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

I'm still holding it, just be patient don't panic I think it will return to normal next month. I'm still waiting for certainty from the ETF news that it will be approve and the price will definitely rise again, patiently this is not an investment bubble

Yes i will still holding even if the market falls abnormally, just a matter of patient to gain for the said investment, just always think that bitcoins will appreciate its value anytime, we need not to panic so that you will not loss.
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

I will continue to hold it because my goal is to make a profit in the long run, even though we don't know if crypto will improve but I have considered this risk when entering the market and will not be disturbed by negative news.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

I will continue to hold it because my goal is to make a profit in the long run, even though we don't know if crypto will improve but I have considered this risk when entering the market and will not be disturbed by negative news.

I am not that strong and prefer to use some capital for short-term trading, I am realistic enough to divide capital into proportional parts because daily traders will lose momentum if they just keep waiting. but your attitude is also correct and that is indeed a difference in everyone's principles.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

yes i still keep them, i trust the market will recover, decide to sell at this time is not wise. Patience and expectation are my only options at the present time
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:02:15 PM

of course, there is no other choice but to wait and sell it is not a wise choice. I entered the market because I wanted to be involved in long-term crypto contributions and I would not be easily distracted by the negative influences that many people say in this forum.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Abnormality of bitcoin is normal, because bitcoin is volatile, it means that the price of bitcoin is rapidly changing and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease. For me, im still going to hold my bitcoin because i know that it will increase again, its just that we dont know when. I suggest that dont sell your bitcoin when the price is dropping because you will regret it when the price of bitcoin increase again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: