Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2556 times)
Rafael.angelo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

It doesn't fall abnormally for people who have been observing the market from some time. To quite an example, the yeild of bitcoin from August,2017 to August ,2018 has been close to 100%. Tell me any other invetment market where you can find yield closest to this figure. That is the reason for trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money.My fear is the next bearish market after now. The turbulence might not be overcome if some legal proposal were not met.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?
I think this is the best time to even buy more and hold for long term selling with panic now will lead to a huge lost in your capital not to talk of the profits you were expecting. Beside crypto market fluctuation is not a thing so stop putting fear in peoples mind Bitcoin will exist as long as this world exist even till next generation cryptocurrencies will survive.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:54:32 PM

Bitcoin is fine. The behavior of altcoin is strange. BTC does not fall below 6k $, while ETH has dropped almost 50%. This is disturbing ...
Off course i am still holding my bitcoin and some of my coins because holding is my best strategy when the market is red and i dont think that i will lose my money when i hold my coins for long time and i trusted the market so i have nothing to worry about.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

Its depends on how you see it but as for me I still believe in the bitcoin so I can't sell my bitcoin anyhow and I would rather advice you to be patience so that you won't regret later
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

HODLers should not be worried of daily bitcoin price moments,cos holding is for a longterm.You only lose when you SELL.My house value was $500k when I bought 7 years back.The housing market collapsed few year back and my house value came down to $350k..I was not worried about the crash,cos I have not bought my house to SELL.Now after 3 years the market improved and my house value is over a million dollars.I would have lost money,if I have sold my house.Same applies to bitcoin,gold or any assets.Just buy at Lows and HODL
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

I keep holding my bitcoins even my altcoins because I know that all of my tokens have potential. If you will make investment, you should only buy the coins that can help you to increase your investment.
trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

I continue to hold bitcoin for myself. I hope there will be no decline and until the end of 2018 btc prices will increase to $ 10k
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

Absolutely yes! I will hold my cryotocurrency and keep it in my wallet. I still believed that the value of cryptos will go higher than today. Just like any other assets there are times the value is low and high. I will keep and hold my cryptocurrency.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

i think you have good option to invest at currenct falling market situation. my main option is to hold my portofolio because i used to invest for long term period thats why i never get panic with any market sitation, the key is to be patient and observe continously to find another chance to earn profit. my second option is to sell half of my portofolio with taking my lost and buying back bitcoin at current price, so when the bull comes, it will recover my lost.

bluehive21

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:34:59 AM

Holding is the best thing to do at the moment because this situation is temporary and many positive thins are happening all over the world for the betterment of the crypto world so better to hold if anyone can at least for a short period of time which is a brave thing to do. Some are not just holding they are buying cryptocurrencies by spending less money and that can be done due to the low prices that we see in the market so the gain will be much higher in the future
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:22:58 AM

yes of course I still hold the bitcoin assets that I have until the price rises again and restores the price because if I sell the assets that I have at a cheap price it will make me regret selling the assets that I have at a cheap price.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:09:34 AM

I continue to hold bitcoin for myself. I hope there will be no decline and until the end of 2018 btc prices will increase to $ 10k

Bitcoin reaching 10,000$ is already a big difference for bitcoin to reach before this year will end. It's really hard to see bitcoin fall as deep as this but since im still holding on my faith, so that's the reason why im still holding on my crypto assets too even if the cryptomarket's condition is so bad.

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:28:56 AM

Bitcoin reaching 10,000$ is already a big difference for bitcoin to reach before this year will end. It's really hard to see bitcoin fall as deep as this but since im still holding on my faith, so that's the reason why im still holding on my crypto assets too even if the cryptomarket's condition is so bad.
You should keep it for a long time, even though the bitcoin continues to decrease in the market. $10,000 a bitcoin is nothing because it will pass this threshold very quickly (end of this year).
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:36:11 AM

Most people doesn't hold due to unpredictability of the Bitcoins future and I agree with the statement it is true Bitcoin price dropped but it is recovering perfectly so definitely it will reach to it's correct price and the only thing it needs is more time so traders should be more patient in these days and might have to wait if they desire a high return on investment   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
euronine897

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

I didn't hold any currency and not only Bitcoin due to financial problems and that was the main reason with me and another main reason is I thought that considering the market prices of currencies will go down again and some of course did so I was lucky to sell them but now most of them are increasing in price even over the price I was managed to sell which is a difficult situation to watch at the moment so patient is always makes you win in the cryptocurrency trading game   
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

As long as you hold your cryptocurrencies, you can still hope of recovery in the coming weeks or months. But if you have still funds available then you can invest more while the price of the coins are cheaper than before. Selling your coins while its value is going down is not a good decision unless you desperately need a money for some emergency.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

when the prices are falling holding of coins is the best thing we can do not to sell coins in panic mode that is when we will be in safe bet when market pumps
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

of course I will still hold the cryptocurrency assets that I have when the price falls because when I sell it may get a loss so it is better for me to keep [the assets that I have as much as possible to not sell at cheap prices.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

Holding is a very good time when the market is red, I don't suggest that you might want a short-term investment, but I think if you do it your profits will be even farther and the market price might get worse if other investors even doing this short-term investment, it is better you relax first to stay silent no need to do anything to wait for the certainty of prices soaring
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: