Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2556 times)
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

yes, I still hold it. because I still believe that the market price will definitely recover. I don't sell because if I sell at this time, I will suffer a loss. all I can do now is to get income as possible just by trading daily. by trading daily, we can earn a little even though. maybe with daily trading, in my opinion it is a good strategy to deal with the current market conditions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinot95

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:12:32 AM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

Yes i still hold because I don’t want to lose money if I sell my tokens in a low price. I will wait for a good price to come back. Because I know the market condition will get better in a couple of weeks because the year-end is coming.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:16:09 AM

when market conditions are not normal then I will buy and utilize some of the cryptocurrency price movements in the market to get profits. because if I just keep quiet it seems like I can't grow the assets that I have.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

when market conditions are not normal then I will buy and utilize some of the cryptocurrency price movements in the market to get profits. because if I just keep quiet it seems like I can't grow the assets that I have.

Buying cryptocurrency when the market price is dropping will bring you a huge amount of profit and that is the reason why you should not give up on cryptocurrency.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Janet Tabicas

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

When the market falls abnormally, you have to consider what factors causes that fall. Generally, if you panically sell your coin, you will definitely incur losses. But if you hold your coins, there will be a chance to gain because you don't lose if you haven't sold. However, there is also a chance that you will lose more money. That's why I mention that you should consider the causes of the sudden fall.
Brandon Sousa

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

When markets are falling people tend to panic.
Most investors see market fluctuations as their enemy. It’s easy to understand why. The quoted value of your investments has gone down. You have lost money (at least on paper). But keep calm and be rational! If someone offered to buy your car one day for $20,000 and you didn’t sell then why would you sell if they came back a month later and offered you $6000?
Christine Tavares

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

“You get recessions, you have stock market declines. If you don’t understand that’s going to happen then you’re not ready, you won’t do well in the markets.”– Peter Lynch
It's a useful advice of Peter Lynch for stock investors and I think it is the same to crypto market. First, calmly find out what is happening, why the market plunge into a fall. I don't recommend selling or holding but every decision should be made after being based on enough thought. Good luck!
Brenda Smith

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

It is human nature to focus on the negative. When you look at the short term, you see volatility – scariness. But when you look at investing from a long term investing perspective, it doesn’t look that bad. That is your goal, to look at investing through long-term eyes. Granted that short-term volatility is tough to stomach. Especially when it’s the big story on the news and everyone is scared. But this is the perfect time to buy, not sell. If you sell, you will certainly lose. If you invest when the market recovers, do you think that you have missed the boat to buy Bitcoin on sale? Risk promises high returns. Too safe means little gain.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

when the market goes down then I have to keep thinking positively so that I can make positive decisions too, right now I still hold the coins I have and I still be patient waiting for prices to rise again

arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

Of course I did sell some but not all of them because Bitcoins price dropped but due to many negative effects it had to face from the world but the world understanding towards Bitcoin is changing so we can see many industries and businesses are trying to connect Bitcoin with there core business processes and that can give a good place in the near future to increase it's price and expand more in the globe so eventually the price will high again   
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

when the market goes down then I have to keep thinking positively so that I can make positive decisions too, right now I still hold the coins I have and I still be patient waiting for prices to rise again

thats right , positive thinking is the way to go when we see that the market of cryptos is falling . when we think positive , we can also do right decisions and that is to continue holding  but if we think negative things such as panicking , then there is a huge chance that youll end up selling your coins too early because your mind is confuse when you are starting to panic  and as a result , you can loose more even bigger .

in my case , im still calm whatever happens on the market because i know that everything will be just fine as long as you have the patience to wait for the right moment .
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:40:42 AM

if I am stuck at an expensive price then I will still hold the assets that I have but if I still have trading capital then I will continue to trade and take advantage of the situation to get even a small profit.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

if I am stuck at an expensive price then I will still hold the assets that I have but if I still have trading capital then I will continue to trade and take advantage of the situation to get even a small profit.

Obviously all you can do when the market prices is dumping is to hold your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investments in this bearish market.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

Cryptocurrency market has expreienced many price falls on its previous years and some of this recent falls are worst than today and yet it always managed to recover later. The price may been falling abnormally this year but it is still temporary and its better to hold the coins you are holding because price would go up again soon. The present price of bitcoin is still hjgh if you compare it more than a year ago so some people are still awaiting would go down further.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

Obviously all you can do when the market prices is dumping is to hold your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investments in this bearish market.

Yes holding is the only way you can avoid making mistake but for those people who are panicking like new traders and investors they will sell their coins at the lowest price which will make them regret in the future.
CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

I am holding some but not every Bitcoin I purchased in the past but a considerable amount to make useful in the future for me. Most agree that Bitcoin price dropped too much than any other asset in the world and unlike other Bitcoin is new to the world financial market so many still don't trust enough which is the main reason even I had second thoughts holding Bitcoin further like everyone else.   
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

Yes holding is the only way you can avoid making mistake but for those people who are panicking like new traders and investors they will sell their coins at the lowest price which will make them regret in the future.

Lol. Holding isn't that simple as that though. Easy to say, hard to do. Holding efficiently would mean sometimes that you have to hold for months, even years to make profit. I don't think all those saying to hold is prepared for that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

even though the market conditions of cyrpto currency like now I still hold a portion of bitcoin and I'm sure this kind of situation will soon end and change happiness, what I'm doing now is just waiting and seeing.

dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

prices are falling and I think many are afraid of their investments, but do not panic, this does not lead to anything good
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:41:29 AM

When the market conditions are falling, holding is a better and more profitable thing, the investment goal is of course to get profit so if you have to wait, of course it must be done.

..........///....../////..........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: