Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2564 times)
teramit
Legendary

Activity: 1874
Merit: 1394

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

If i notice market is definitely going down for a mid-term time i sell some of the bag. If it falls you can buy again but thats not the point i am loking for. I generally use fiat money for arbitraging so fall times are good for arbitrage hunt and i will need fiat.Also i go for daytrading and you also need fiat for this, and generally i sell when it is rising and buy when it is falling. If you spend too much time on doing this you dont lose money and can gain some.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

Falling of the market is good to hold our bitcoin, we have different opinions about this. Other should panic sell their bitcoin once the market dump but for me I keep my bitcoin until the market recover and increase more to the highest price.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

Yes i am still holding my coins because i believe that in coming months the price will surely increase and at that time by selling my coins i will get more profit by selling them at this time.As an investor i know that i should remain calm without creating any panic , so surely i will hold my coins and sell them when the market value will increase .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

I do believe in my coins. So i will still hold them even if the market falls abnormally. And maybe if the market  starts to regain composure again. My altcoins will pump up too.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

That is exactly when I get in and buy let alone holding. Warren Buffet (one of the richest man in the world who made his money from investing smartly) once said be afraid when others are brave and be brave when others are afraid.
Seeing how everyone is very afraid of the market right now and think bitcoin can go even lower, I feel like it is exactly the perfect time to buy bitcoin as much as I can afford or at least hold the ones I have. I make bitcoin by working and I try to cash as little as possible these days because I know that if I keep bitcoin on my wallet it will worth a lot more when bitcoin prices once again goes up.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

because i cant even see any reason for me to be panic and selling all of my portofolio at currenct price, if you have planned to sell at current price and buy again with taking your lost hoping it would recover when the bull are comes, i think its too speculative. no one know and can predict this price movement. so, patience are always the better way right now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

Most people get panic when they see about this abnormality in the market. That's because they are advance thinker... little they know when it goes down sometimes it goes up in the sense that you cannot predict. so for me instead of selling it now I'll wait a little longer until I'm out of budget then I will sell it.
You said you were out of budget then I would sell it.
I think you have the wrong idea, trying to see the current price, now the price is starting to rise, I personally don't sell it even though I'm on a budget, of course I hold it, even I am sure and the price will rise.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

Unless i realise that i am in profit stage, i don't sell my coins before right time.
I usually sell at 20% price increase to maintain my base balance for future trades.
Don't panic sell, make your sell target and keep patience till the right time so that you will not be in loss
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

In my opinion when market drops, the best thing is holding, patiently waiting, we can get the profit we expect, I'm sure that the future of crypto will soon recover so that hold is more profitable.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:19:06 AM

In my opinion when market drops, the best thing is holding, patiently waiting, we can get the profit we expect, I'm sure that the future of crypto will soon recover so that hold is more profitable.

Im agree with you. We can try to sell tokens and re-buy more cheaper. But noone dont know when market will be grow again and we may not buy in time and lose profit. So better to hold. Im sure that next bull market will be very soon.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

That 's what I'm doing also, keep on holding especially if your coins has potentials to go up the future. Many investors particularly the new ones have the tendency to sell their coins when the market is going down and their panic selling will only result to further price downtrend. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum and other top coins have been proven to recover after many price dips.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Jiucaige

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

When the market falls, I will still hold coins for a while, I will not give up my coins because of a small loss! Unless this decline can last for a few months!
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

to panic and sell everything is not the best option, I think when the drop in prices comes the best choice will be making informed decisions
weblouartisan

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

to panic and sell everything is not the best option, I think when the drop in prices comes the best choice will be making informed decisions

Yes you are right, selling your coins right now will just make you lose a huge amount of your investments and that is the reason why you should hold your coins today and wait for the highest price to come out.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

Im still holding my coins if I see the market fall even abnormally what ever. If I see the market fall I buy more coins and not sell it and I keep it for few months or few years that I want or depends on me. I hope more people are hold even the market are dumping.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

There's amount of bitcoin that I decided to hold no matter what and that means that I could lose all the cash that I invested but never mind, little bit of gambling mode but It's just something that I decided to do. I think that value will rise in the future and generally I am not worried. But it is real question how people that invested big cash in Bitcoin deals with it. It can't be pleasant, that's for sure.
dreico

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

only this remains, because at such a time it is better not to succumb to panic because such decisions do not lead to a good one
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

When the market falls abnormally, I usually abandon my altcoin because I don't believe in any altcoin, and putting money in Bitcoin and USDT can make me feel safer!
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

I always say that it is purely a game of patience.We just have to be calm and positive about our investments.Price drops are common from the starting.No doubt that this year the price has continuously fallen and that  to with a large margin but I am sure that Crypto's will not die.The price will rise again.So I am holding until the price rises again in order to make my investmemts gainful.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

When the market falls, I will still hold coins for a while, I will not give up my coins because of a small loss! Unless this decline can last for a few months!
The downturn can last longer than one year. Just as now the market is down from the beginning of the year and many are unacceptable and have sold all. But I personally keep going because the market will go up after people get discouraged and abandon this market, Holder will always succeed if they know patience
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: