Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:37:51 PM

Hi guys,
I believe that the distribution of the coins will begin in the coming hours,
As part of our attempt to be as transparent as possible, here is the google analytics report of the signup period:
https://mega.co.nz/#!jQIFULSZ!vRqeTVsI0qeZ9SC9ZV7BSSTfEkKirm66VIoso-TgqkY

Thanks,
Faircoin Team

I think its pretty fair, the most stakeholders from the most populated countries as we expected, Israel is a bit too high for me but maybe there were some site there where Fair coin spreaded so fast, and yes Chinese have some stake, but there are a lot of Chinese people in the world  Smiley
And we heard that in the QQ groups many chinese involved into Fair coin, so I think this means we have rather many individual chinese stakeholders than some chinese guys with large stake.

Yes expected too be BIG CHINA . Screw this scam . GO HOME you are drunk & A SCAM !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:38:38 PM

when exactly are we getting rich ?

In about a years time, after we promote the shit out of this coin!

Never, when the price will move up everybody will sell a lot of coin, so the coin will be distributed among a lot of people not only 50k.
That is happend with the bitcoin too, those who bought a lot for cents only very very few people kept their bitcoins after 1-10$, only some developers did and those who forgot they have.

Quite possibly, I don't intend on selling any of mine for a while (unless it goes for a stupid amount?), I would like to help build the community, and get the word out.

I think that the early adopters should all help promote as much as possible too.

It's in their interest.

Agreed, we need to set up facebook, twitter, reddit accounts, the usual stuff to get the word out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:40:18 PM

Hi guys,
I believe that the distribution of the coins will begin in the coming hours,
As part of our attempt to be as transparent as possible, here is the google analytics report of the signup period:
https://mega.co.nz/#!jQIFULSZ!vRqeTVsI0qeZ9SC9ZV7BSSTfEkKirm66VIoso-TgqkY

Thanks,
Faircoin Team

I think its pretty fair, the most stakeholders from the most populated countries as we expected, Israel is a bit too high for me but maybe there were some site there where Fair coin spreaded so fast, and yes Chinese have some stake, but there are a lot of Chinese people in the world  Smiley
And we heard that in the QQ groups many chinese involved into Fair coin, so I think this means we have rather many individual chinese stakeholders than some chinese guys with large stake.

Yes expected too be BIG CHINA . Screw this scam . GO HOME you are drunk & A SCAM !

I'm happy our Chinese brothers and sisters are heavily into this coin, they will do their bit towards promotion too Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

stratoos

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:40:47 PM

Never, when the price will move up everybody will sell a lot of coin, so the coin will be distributed among a lot of people not only 50k.
That is happend with the bitcoin too, those who bought a lot for cents only very very few people kept their bitcoins after 1-10$, only some developers did and those who forgot they have.

Quite possibly, I don't intend on selling any of mine for a while (unless it goes for a stupid amount?), I would like to help build the community, and get the word out.

I think that the early adopters should all help promote as much as possible too.

It's in their interest.

Agreed, we need to set up facebook, twitter, reddit accounts, the usual stuff to get the word out.

I tried to make the reddit page for the coin, but this is reserved:
http://www.reddit.com/r/faircoin

I helped for some dogecoin pool owners to promote dogecoin on reddit at the start, I think we made a good job Smiley , so if you trying to make something like this pm me.
FaircoinExchange

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:41:44 PM

To those claiming FaircoinExchange.com is a scam...we launched 6 hours ago! Give us a chance at least Wink

Seriously I realize there are many trolls and people who just love to write scam so we have decided to ignore them. We never claimed to be the devs, we believe we are all part of a community that believes strongly in Faircoin. Faircoin is a genius idea and I hope everyone realizes how successful this coin will become.

We are waiting for the coins to be released, and then as a show of good faith to the community we will launch a faircoin giveaway, details to come soon. I hope those who keep claiming we are scammers will realize they are just hurting this coin - instead please spend your time promoting the coin to everyone you know, just like we are doing!

We are readily available by PM or email through our website to answer any questions you may have.

FaircoinExchange.com
annpaol

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:44:01 PM

To those claiming FaircoinExchange.com is a scam...we launched 6 hours ago! Give us a chance at least Wink

Seriously I realize there are many trolls and people who just love to write scam so we have decided to ignore them. We never claimed to be the devs, we believe we are all part of a community that believes strongly in Faircoin. Faircoin is a genius idea and I hope everyone realizes how successful this coin will become.

We are waiting for the coins to be released, and then as a show of good faith to the community we will launch a faircoin giveaway, details to come soon. I hope those who keep claiming we are scammers will realize they are just hurting this coin - instead please spend your time promoting the coin to everyone you know, just like we are doing!

We are readily available by PM or email through our website to answer any questions you may have.

FaircoinExchange.com

Faircoin is not a genius idea but a copycat of premine coin...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=427519.0
stratoos

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:50:49 PM

FaircoinExchange.com

Faircoin is not a genius idea but a copycat of premine coin...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=427519.0

Your wrong, there is no PoS in preminecoin, and its have a max cap...
LIghtvelocityCoin

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:51:34 PM

FaircoinExchange.com

Never, never give the scammer a chance !

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:54:24 PM

It's in their interest.

I tried to make the reddit page for the coin, but this is reserved:
http://www.reddit.com/r/faircoin

I helped for some dogecoin pool owners to promote dogecoin on reddit at the start, I think we made a good job Smiley , so if you trying to make something like this pm me.

It's not me bro, I would be up for help out though.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

annpaol

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:55:01 PM

FaircoinExchange.com

Your wrong, there is no PoS in preminecoin, and its have a max cap...

I'm not a fan of PMC but you can mine the tx fees, i think that that experiment is better than this one.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:56:40 PM

FaircoinExchange.com

What do you think guys, shall we give them a try, they might be genuine?

Start off with really small amounts, and build up trust?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

stratoos

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:59:45 PM

FaircoinExchange.com

What do you think guys, shall we give them a try, they might be genuine?

Start off with really small amounts, and build up trust?

Lol no, this exchange site is obviously scam, even a 8year old can make a site like this, and their price tag there is funny too...
SpiryGolden

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:02:30 PM

The biggest scam ever . I will laugh my ass off when the people will pay for votes and then the coin will be killed . Nobody wants this shit cause it isn't fair . It started with very LOW number of distribution & high amounts . This is already a SCAM ! I am sorry too announce you guys and ill make sure the whole twittersphere will stay away .
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:09:29 PM

The biggest scam ever . I will laugh my ass off when the people will pay for votes and then the coin will be killed . Nobody wants this shit cause it isn't fair . It started with very LOW number of distribution & high amounts . This is already a SCAM ! I am sorry too announce you guys and ill make sure the whole twittersphere will stay away .

I take it you missed out on the distribution?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

LIghtvelocityCoin

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:10:39 PM

Troll, go home. Your mummy is asking you to go home for lunch.

phreakmac

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:11:16 PM

I take it you missed out on the distribution?

Yep sounds like it to me.
whoopdee

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:20:41 PM

hello fair-cointeam - im wondering who the "faircoin team" is comprised of?  is it just you?

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:24:08 PM

hello fair-cointeam - im wondering who the "faircoin team" is comprised of?  is it just you?

I too would like to know a bit more about the devs?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:26:49 PM

I too would like to know a bit more about the devs?

Yeah , me to Smiley

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:30:29 PM

FaircoinExchange.com

if i receive some fair coins, ill try business with you. If you buy you pay first right? how will this work?

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: