May 05, 2024, 11:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:41:11 PM

CAPTION COMPETITION

RULES

125K to the winner, as judged by ME!
Closes at MIDNIGHT BST Sunday 18th May
Any entry which re-posts the original image will be DISQUALIFIED!!!!
(Unless you've actually d/l'd, captioned & re-upped it.)

#lolzeit

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kokok

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:49:05 PM

Love the low prices for ZEIT on MintPal right now....

At 2 Sat I was able to increase my ZEIT by 33% for pennies!
gimmezeit

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:25:42 PM

CAPTION COMPETITION

RULES

125K to the winner, as judged by ME!
Closes at MIDNIGHT BST Sunday 18th May
Any entry which re-posts the original image will be DISQUALIFIED!!!!
(Unless you've actually d/l'd, captioned & re-upped it.)

#lolzeit

I am not sure if Lion wants to have a caption for that exact picture but in any case you can find more of them on our twitter feed. And we are still looking for more contributions like that. Smiley

https://twitter.com/ZEITCOIN    #lolzeit

Even if it looks like it. >> I'm NOT THE DEV <<
-
This was useful? Glad to be of help! Smiley Share some ZEIT? MduTKn3TKpzU9NoAHTBchzAtscFN8HFjXz
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:14:57 PM

Yes, competition is for that specific image only - because it's so beautiful & cryptic!

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:45:15 PM

A good idea to bring more people to this coin would be making a CHATROOM in wallet. Look at Billioncoin and all the action it is getting (mostly from Chinese people). Some say it is due to the chatroom in wallet.

I think our devs should look into that.

THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!!! Cheesy

I...........WANT...........THIS............CHATROOM.............IN............. MY..........ZEITCOIN.........WALLET!!!!  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

No better way to "network" with other true believer Zeitcoiners in my opinion. SOOOOO many possibilities with this. Smiley

Good news for you then, guys ....

I've been down to the dungeon where we keep our captive devs 'focussed' Wink & beaten them sufficiently to ensure that they are well motivated to implementing this feature in the next wallet update.

Stay tuned Grin

Lol, that's very good to hear that.  Grin
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1322
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:58:27 PM

i am sure lion is talking about beejay and me.....
family
hobbies
fishing
play pocket pool
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:00:08 PM

OK, I'm not a TOTAL bar-steward, here's a short humour-break for you.
...Then BACK TO THE DUNGEON, ok?

--------------------------------------------

9 Jokes Only Engineers Will Understand.

(Who Says Engineers Don’t Have A Sense Of Humor?)

Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
To the engineer, it's a high-redundancy storage solution.

A priest, a doctor, and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.

The engineer fumed, "What's with those guys? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!"

The doctor chimed in, "I don't know, but I've never seen such inept golf!"

The priest said, "Here comes the green-keeper. Let's have a word with him."

He said, "Hello George, what's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"

The green-keeper replied, "Oh, yes. That's a group of blind firemen. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime."

The group fell silent for a moment.

The priest said, "That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight."

The doctor said, "Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them."

The engineer said, "Why can't they play at night?"

What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil engineers?
Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build targets.

The graduate with a science degree asks, "Why does it work?"
The graduate with an engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"
The graduate with an accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"
The graduate with an arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"

Three engineering students were gathered together discussing who must have designed the human body.

One said, "It was a mechanical engineer. Just look at all the joints."

Another said, "No, it was an electrical engineer. The nervous system has many thousands of electrical connections."

The last one said, "No, actually it had to have been a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?"

Two engineering students were walking across a university campus when one said, "Where did you get such a great bike?"

The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike, threw it to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want."

The first engineer nodded approvingly and said, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway."

An engineer was crossing a road one day, when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for one week and do ANYTHING you want."

Again, the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess and that I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"

The engineer said, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's cool."

A wife asks her husband, a software engineer...

"Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6!"

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk. The wife asks him, "Why the hell did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"

He replied, "They had eggs."

*Yes, I was an engineer - industrial/electrical (mostly overhead cranes)*

https://forum.zeit-coin.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=246#p1802

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:05:51 PM

LOL

Good stuff Lion! Grin
gimmezeit

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:16:07 PM

"Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6!"

I'm doing stuff in natural language processing.
Man natural language is so ambiguous.  Undecided

Let me add to that by mentioning "Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana"
For the interested Cheesy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_flies_like_an_arrow;_fruit_flies_like_a_banana

Even if it looks like it. >> I'm NOT THE DEV <<
-
This was useful? Glad to be of help! Smiley Share some ZEIT? MduTKn3TKpzU9NoAHTBchzAtscFN8HFjXz
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:55:31 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 09:21:58 PM by LionOfNarnia

Tits like coconuts?

ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:21:52 PM

What the f@ck is going on with Zeit.I saw in Mintpal Zeit was at 1 sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:37:11 PM

What the f@ck is going on with Zeit.I saw in Mintpal Zeit was at 1 sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many people are fickle.
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:12:17 PM

Many people are fickle.

GREAT time to start using...

Scrypt MultiPool sponsored by HashCo.ws - Maximise your Zeit while it's still cheap!

... and YES, we are working on getting a SHA-256 multipool too!

devilwolf

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 10:55:28 PM

Hi
I am having trouble getting my wallet to sync.
I have version 2.0.1.2
My conf file.
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44843
port=44845
gen=0
server=1
addnode=198.101.12.57
addnode=192.3.178.234
addnode=162.220.26.146
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35

Tried:
rebooting
power cycle router
only running Zeitcoin wallet and no others.

Any advice?
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:30:58 AM

Just found this & felt it was worth sharing....

http://www.coinssource.com/this-is-what-makes-a-successful-crypto-currency/

So What Makes a Successful crypto?

A well branded and marketed coin can make all the difference. When it comes to investing or holding an “imaginary” coin in your possession, there better be a lot more then just a number inside a wallet. One of the major trends has been technical modifications, what a coin can and can’t do at any given moment. In the real world, it doesn’t make too much of a difference. It remains to be seen how much mining and distribution improvements are needed, after all, Bitcoin is a prehistoric dinosaur and still remains on-top of the world.

The lack of crypto’s trying to be ‘the’ monetary system is growing thin. From Joke coins to Country coins, technically advanced coins to Proof of Stake based coins. The real focus should stem from the roots of the first large wave of alternative coins, improving on the current monetary system: a concept that is fading.

There are two major reasons for the very fierce shifts in trends and imagination behind coins, profit and niche. Profit was initially the draw into crypto-based currencies and continues to be the underlining aspect behind almost every coin to date. The second aspect is a bit more tricky and that’s a niche. A niche is a coin that fills a specific want or need for users, and that ultimately turns into core support. With a core support base you have the ability to: expand, market and grow the currency with eventually leads back to square one, profit.

The vast user base of crypto-niches has evolved into segmented communities. On one spectrum we have the die-hard Bitcoin and classic supports of Cryptos such as: Namecoin, Peercoin, Nxt, Primecoin, Dogecoin; And on the other spectrum we have the coin hoppers, looking for the next big wealth generator.

Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1322
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:47:49 AM

Just found this & felt it was worth sharing....

http://www.coinssource.com/this-is-what-makes-a-successful-crypto-currency/

So What Makes a Successful crypto?

A well branded and marketed coin can make all the difference. When it comes to investing or holding an “imaginary” coin in your possession, there better be a lot more then just a number inside a wallet. One of the major trends has been technical modifications, what a coin can and can’t do at any given moment. In the real world, it doesn’t make too much of a difference. It remains to be seen how much mining and distribution improvements are needed, after all, Bitcoin is a prehistoric dinosaur and still remains on-top of the world.

The lack of crypto’s trying to be ‘the’ monetary system is growing thin. From Joke coins to Country coins, technically advanced coins to Proof of Stake based coins. The real focus should stem from the roots of the first large wave of alternative coins, improving on the current monetary system: a concept that is fading.

There are two major reasons for the very fierce shifts in trends and imagination behind coins, profit and niche. Profit was initially the draw into crypto-based currencies and continues to be the underlining aspect behind almost every coin to date. The second aspect is a bit more tricky and that’s a niche. A niche is a coin that fills a specific want or need for users, and that ultimately turns into core support. With a core support base you have the ability to: expand, market and grow the currency with eventually leads back to square one, profit.

The vast user base of crypto-niches has evolved into segmented communities. On one spectrum we have the die-hard Bitcoin and classic supports of Cryptos such as: Namecoin, Peercoin, Nxt, Primecoin, Dogecoin; And on the other spectrum we have the coin hoppers, looking for the next big wealth generator.
atronite

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:32:11 AM

Hi
I am having trouble getting my wallet to sync.
I have version 2.0.1.2
My conf file.
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44843
port=44845
gen=0
server=1
addnode=198.101.12.57
addnode=192.3.178.234
addnode=162.220.26.146
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35

Tried:
rebooting
power cycle router
only running Zeitcoin wallet and no others.

Any advice?

Try reposting your issue on https://forum.zeit-coin.com/ and I'm sure someone will look into it.
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:17:56 AM

just delete your conf file and try again
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:56:09 PM

People losing hope , cutting loses and jumping on another ship Smiley.
Simple.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:34:26 PM

People losing hope , cutting loses and jumping on another ship Smiley.
Simple.

Ye of little faith!

There's far more buying than selling going on, and those sells-walls aren't there by chance.

The only way that it's financially justified to keep that much coin un-minting for so long is 'coz they KNOW they'll ultimately make more profit, even though they seem to be wasting 25% interest right now. These peeps ain't idiots!

There are a lot of worried whales out there, they're keeping us penned in until they decide whether we're 'for real' Wink

I've news for them.

Yes we are!

The coin-hoppers with attention spans that make goldfish look studious have moved on & at least one third of all Zeit are in the hands of people who care about the cause.

Oh, and while the good news is flowing, we're in talks with a 'big player' about having a SHA-256 MultiPool for Zeit, just for our own fans with bigger sha-power than scrypt-power Wink

Have a great weekend ZeitCom*

*The new term for what we're building from, shortening of Zeitcoin Community.

Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: