May 08, 2024, 05:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:36:31 PM

Why buy for 29 on craptsy when you can buy for 25 on Comkort?

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:55:01 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 08:32:15 AM by kiklo

ZEIT COUNSEL
Jan 31., 2015
Become a legendary zeight (zeit knight) and help us to help others.
Registration is open for 4 weeks in February, 4 weeks in June, 4 weeks in October.

Currently there are 3 active members on the Zeit Counsel.
Rent-A-Ray     |   LionOfNarnia       |  Kiklo

Zeit-Knights
Design & Commission of New Wallets
OverSee Games Design and Monitor Games Sites
Cannon & Shield
(Seeding Zeit) Donate 10% of their interest stake to help others and fund the Zeit-Games.

Zeit-Games
(Online Game Designers will work closely with the Zeit-Knights.)
(Online Role Play Game that allows player to Spend & Receive Zeit in & outside the game)
(Zeit-Knights will fund specific amount of zeit monthly to be used for the ZEIT Game)
(Also we will setup a ZEIT Game Links on the Web Site & in the Forums.)

Slogans
“Zeitcoin: based on the Zeitgeist ethos.”                       submitted by BainbridgeJ
"In Zeit We Trust"                                                      submitted by LionOfNarnia
"Out of Zeit - Out of Mind"                                          submitted by LionOfNarnia
"One for All & All for One"                                            submitted by Kiklo

Goals , Long & Short Range for Consideration
New Wallets to speed up the Zeit Wallet Load time          submitted by UKI
Wallets: Option to Combine Blocks, Automatically            submitted by Zels
Wallet block explorer / Chatrooms / Exchange Link           submitted by Podizzle
Build, or Transform an Existing City                               submitted by BitcoinNational
A Directory of Services/Items for sale using Zeitcoins       submitted by BainbridgeJ  
ZEIT Friendly Tourist Location Listings
Making The Zeitcoin Council A Legal entity                     submitted by BainbridgeJ  
Commission an Android Wallet for Zeitcoin                      submitted by kiklo
Exchange Zeit for Preloaded Gift Cards                          submitted by kiklo

Submit a Slogan or express a Goal you would like completed by ZEIT Counsel
Submit a Unit Description & what function you think it would fill in the ZEIT Counsel.
Submit an idea for a Zeitcoin Game.

Requirements:
All Members must have 100 million Zeitcoins as a requirement of being part of the Zeit-Knights.
Members with more than 100 million zeit may proxy any extra to someone else to be considered for entry on the counsel thru the Zeit-Knights.

Cool
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:11:25 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 10:46:11 AM by Rent_a_Ray

Why buy for 29 on craptsy when you can buy for 25 on Comkort?
Comkort is an upper class exchange - but here is no real chance to buy bigger amounts of zeit.
Thats why most of the people stay on good ol' Cryptsy.
Another advantage of Cryptsy: most services like marketcap, cryptonator etc... are working with the cryptsy API. (for zeit)
Zeit value on cryptsy IS the market price. If you wanna buy your 100 M, you can do this on cryptsy - nowhere else at the moment.

BTW. We are back on 30 again.

I would say the accolade to become a Zire should be limited (as an event):
One idea (as 2015 is the year of zeit) could be:
Registration is open for 4 weeks in February, 4 weeks in June, 4 weeks in October.

Cheers,
Ray

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:12:03 AM

I just bought all zeit for the price of 25 on Comkort  Wink
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:45:33 PM

BTW. We are back on 30 again.

I would say the accolade to become a Zire should be limited (as an event):
One idea (as 2015 is the year of zeit) could be:

Cheers,
Ray

+1
Will update the earlier post.
 Cool
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:07:30 PM

I've just earned 0.00036627 LTC in commission from Comkort Grin

I'll save for a few more days, maybe a week, then buy Zeit - which as pledged I'll donate to our 'community war-chest'.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:05:18 PM

Just noticed that ZEIT is listed on http://crypto-prices.com/ZEIT again. It wasn't there yesterday. It's showing up there at 1 satoshi.

Mitras

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:12:11 AM

I have about 125,000,000 Million zeit. So how can i get a member?
Next month i am going to buy a few more million, but why the hell should i let somebody else with my Coins into the Council? I don't like that idea, everybody should have the Coin.

I earn about 0,000005 ltc everyday at Cryptsy just having ltc there. I do not need to trade.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:54:17 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 08:04:39 AM by kiklo

Next month i am going to buy a few more million, but why the hell should i let somebody else with my Coins into the Council? I don't like that idea, everybody should have the Coin.

I earn about 0,000005 ltc everyday at Cryptsy just having ltc there. I do not need to trade.

Hi Mitras,

If you don't want to proxy any of your coins to someone else you don't have too.
The Reason for the Proxy is that some members with more Zeitcoins than others can help anyone they believe worthy to be on the Zeit Counsel , but was unable to obtain the 100 million on there own.

You are under no obligation to proxy , but there are some that want to proxy very strongly. It's Optional.

The Zeit Counsel will be about helping zeitcoin, but we are helping zeitcoin to make it strong enough that it will be able to help people WorldWide.

When we get Zeitcoin to $1 apiece, and a single mom with 2 kids can hit the Zeit Faucet and get $100 to help her out with her bills or a Young man hitting the faucet able to start his own business thanks to the Capital he saved up from the Zeit Faucet , or a village in a 3rd world country able to buy Livestock or a water pump for a clean well.

That is the Zeit Counsel's end game, To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.

In Late January 2015, we will accept requests to be part of the Counsel thru the Zeit-Knights.
In Feb 2015 we will verify the 100 Million for anyone who requested to be on the counsel, and they will be accepted onto the Counsel as a Zeit-Knight.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cool
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:50:13 AM

Just an observation...

When I withdrew my Zeit from Comkort, it was almost instant. And confirmed in seconds Grin

(When are more people going to wake up to just how real-world useful this feature of our coin will be?)

But withdrawing from LazyCoins, 2 hours later I'm still waiting for admin to authorise it Sad

Ne'er mind, it'll get there eventually.

My bag should just about top 150 mill when it does Grin

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:44:50 AM

If that's your attitude about it, then it is obvious your ideals are not in line with what the council stands for. While I do agree that "everybody should have the Coin," there are some that just do not possess the number of coins that others do but still have plenty to offer the coin and the community as a whole. Read the post above from kiklo. Then read it again. Notice how many times he used the word "help"? Think about it.

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:28:50 PM

@kiklo - I'll be more than happy when Zeit are worth a couple of pennies each. I think if they're EVER worth a dollar it'll mean the dollar is worth about as much as a Reichsmark was.

Mind you, that would mean the world had become a much freer, empowering & peaceful planet Wink

E2A - My Zeit from Lazycoins have arrived - a mere 3 hours after I authenticated the withdrawal request.

Mitras

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:50:52 PM

I thought a lot about to proxy my Coins or not.  I Made the decision not to proxy because I think that a way to sort out the guys who don't stand behind the coin and just want to go against everything. The other point for example, I can buy 400 more million and proxy it to four friends so at a division I could have four votes. That's a problem which should be taken serious.
On the other hand - why 100 million and proxy? Make just 5 Zeitcoin and no one has to proxy coin.

I know that this coin is made to help people, but just a few people have the same thoughts, most do just think in a financial way to make their purses full.
I believe in Zeit but not in a humanity if it's about money.  
It's sad but true
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:14:19 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 02:35:25 PM by LionOfNarnia

I thought a lot about to proxy my Coins or not.  I Made the decision not to proxy because I think that a way to sort out the guys who don't stand behind the coin and just want to go against everything. The other point for example, I can buy 400 more million and proxy it to four friends so at a division I could have four votes. That's a problem which should be taken serious.
On the other hand - why 100 million and proxy? Make just 5 Zeitcoin and no one has to proxy coin.

I know that this coin is made to help people, but just a few people have the same thoughts, most do just think in a financial way to make their purses full.
It's sad but true

I understand & share your concerns, so how about this for a modification to the proxy conditions -

Proxy can only be made to people who have PROVEN service to the coin?

Maybe forum members registered before 31st May?

That would stop any shenanigans of the type you spoke about.

E2A - I've already previously suggested that a condition of being a council member is 'proof of existence' i.e. No-one would be able to hide behind a username but must provide the same documentation as required under KyC regulations

Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:00:06 PM

If that's your attitude about it, then it is obvious your ideals are not in line with what the council stands for. While I do agree that "everybody should have the Coin," there are some that just do not possess the number of coins that others do but still have plenty to offer the coin and the community as a whole. Read the post above from kiklo. Then read it again. Notice how many times he used the word "help"? Think about it.

Hi Steve, nice to read you!
I know him personally and i'm sure he wants to help.  Wink
Last week we had some beers and the idea to spend our interest for a certain time (maybe a month) for something like this:
https://www.aerzte-ohne-grenzen.de/mitarbeiten/english

How i understand the council - please correct me if i'm wrong:
A council member could be a stakeholder with an amount >100M.
Stakeholders with that amount can get in touch with us to become an active counsel member.

If someone helps us with things like wallet programming, website, social media etc. he should automatically become a counsel knight.

The membership and what the counsel will be, should be discussed more detailed in the next weeks.

Cheers,
Ray
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:08:45 PM

Hey Ray! Yeah, he explained his position a little better in his second post. I see where he is coming from now, and I fully understand his concern. It seems he is just wanting to ensure that the process stays honest and fair. Nothing wrong with that!

Mitras

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:30:53 PM

No problem. The main problem for me is to explain what I mean because of my bad english.
But I think a lot about the thinks I read here. Ray knows me pretty well and he often says that I'm very pessimistic but I think that I'm a pure realist. I learned a lot about people my whole life.
Don't trust your own ass. It shits you as you were a baby
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:45:17 PM

It's sad but true

I haven't posted much here but honestly if you can't spend ~$150 to invest into something that you truly believe in, your voice should be less than someone with a larger financial obligation. We should have council members and something like Zeitcoinee for those whose want to be involved without having the 100M Zeitcoins.
Mitras

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:52:11 PM

It's sad but true

I haven't posted much here but honestly if you can't spend ~$150 to invest into something that you truly believe in, your voice should be less than someone with a larger financial obligation. We should have council members and something like Zeitcoinee for those whose want to be involved without having the 100M Zeitcoins.

That's true! But I think you missunderstood  me. In my opinion it should be very hard to get a part of the counsel to sort the non conform guys out. And just to sort by financial is not the best way. I think lion had a good idea.
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:22:34 PM

Bloody hell, twice in one lifetime? I'm on a roll Grin

------------

Nice to see we're pushing hard towards 42 litoshi, we'll be on the BTC pairings for real (again) before long.

I'll be contributing to the buy-up a bit more m'sel too, having re-started mining on the Blake Ecosystem again.

Usepnd.com is getting more action hence the rewards have been cut again, but I think it's still more profitable than faucets.

Thought - should we at least have a presence over at https://cryptocointalk.com/ ? It's not as 'big' as here, but it seems a bit more 'grown up' Wink

- I'm willing to do it if no-one else is an established member there, I've only just joined (for a Blake give-away) so only have 2 posts.

Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: