July 02, 2024, 08:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:26:44 PM

OP update!!!

Kewl!

But hadn't you better update your sig-line too?

E2A- this needs changed too-

BTC July 30 BTC
★ We are listed on Lazycoins ★
ZEIT-BTC, ZEIT-LTC, ZEIT-DRK, ZEIT-DOGE Markets available !!!

We don't have LTC or DRK pairs for a while now.

E2A II-
Exchange list on OP is very scruffy & OOD

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:45:51 PM

an imaginary story to provide a bit of Fun,

In undisclosed locations thru out the Multiverse,

Rent-A-Ray , LionOfNarnia, and Kiklo enter their separate wardrobes , and are transferred immediately to the Hall of ZEIT.

Upon their arrival at the Hall of Zeit , they noticed the flashing of the warning beacons,
That Foolish Traders were mounting a Massive Sell Wall to try and hinder the Growth of Zeit.

Kiklo : What should we do?
Rent-A-Ray: There is only one Thing to Do!
LionOfNarnia: Preparing the ZEIT Laser Cannon!

Rent-A-Ray: Plasma inducers are Fully Charged!
LionOfNarnia: Targeting Systems Online!
Kiklo :  Givin Her All She Got LION, She Ain’t Got NO MORRRE!!

The ZEIT Laser Cannon goes off with A Massive Blast.
BOOM!!!
The Massive Sell Wall was Utterly Destroyed.

Rent-A-Ray: One Day those Foolish traders will Realize what a mistake they made by not Seeing the True Value of ZEIT.

LionOfNarnia: Until that Day, We Will Stand Guard!!

The 3 then leave the Hall of ZEIT, returning to their home dimensions ,
But on the way out Kiklo hits the recharge button on the ZEIT Laser Cannon, in case it is ever needed again.

The End.
BainbridgeJ

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:46:49 PM

... over to craptsy ...

You must realize, that Cryptsy has the one and only active ZEIT market ...
Cryptsy did it right. ZEIT was not ready for a BTC Market.

I dislike the continual knocking of Cryptsy. I'm pleased someone has vocalised that. Cryptsy have a business to run. They have been more reliable than most and I like the way they are pushing the boundaries with multiple crypto/fiat pairings. It is up to Zeitcoin to show that it is worthy of a Bitcoin pairing. Use (transactions for goods-services-etc.) - community - developer committment all count. That's two out of three that we have.

I applaud kiklo's efforts. On the price front - that will take care of itself if people want Zeitcoin enough. I don't think pushing it up by merely buying will do the trick. That is just a temporary fix, but a welcome one non-the-less. We have to build on that pretty quickly. 2015 could be Zeitcoin's year, but may I remind everyone that 2015 is only three months away. Other coins are well ahead of us on transactional use.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:09:29 PM

I dislike the continual knocking of Cryptsy. I'm pleased someone has vocalised that. Cryptsy have a business to run. They have been more reliable than most and I like the way they are pushing the boundaries with multiple crypto/fiat pairings. It is up to Zeitcoin to show that it is worthy of a Bitcoin pairing. Use (transactions for goods-services-etc.) - community - developer committment all count. That's two out of three that we have.

I applaud kiklo's efforts. On the price front - that will take care of itself if people want Zeitcoin enough. I don't think pushing it up by merely buying will do the trick. That is just a temporary fix, but a welcome one non-the-less. We have to build on that pretty quickly. 2015 could be Zeitcoin's year, but may I remind everyone that 2015 is only three months away. Other coins are well ahead of us on transactional use.

Understandable how you feel about cryptsy, we all have our ups and down with each exchange and it taints our personal perception of the exchange.
The Counsel is moving the price up to increase our market cap, once our market cap is high enough , all of the doors that are currently closed will SWING WIDE OPEN, including buying and selling real world items. Part of the ZEIT GAME project is to get an Online Role Playing Game started that lets people inside the game exchange zeit for virtual items, but also trade with anyone with a zeit wallet in the real world , we will create a virtual to real world economy with ZEIT.
As far as being first goes not that big a deal, it is not a race but a Marathon.
ZEIT may not have been the 1st in the Bar , But we will be the Last Coin Standing when all is said and done. People like You , Me, Ray , Lion , & others see problems with this world, Zeit is more than a coin , it is the tool WE will use to Save this World from the ones who would do it harm.
(What Better Reason could we have to Persevere thru any Storms that come.)
 Cool
BainbridgeJ

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:06:46 PM

Good news. A game would be ideal for Zeitcoin. Quarkcoin should see a rise due to their Shak Fu initiative, which should be online now.

• Do you need ideas for the game, or is that well in hand?
  • Are you in developmental contact with a coder?
  • Do we have any in our midst that could pitch in?

There are only a handful of coins in the running at the momement. POS should see Zeitcoin stay the course, but people are holding on to it, not spending, because it is so profitable to keep - in Zeitcoins at least. 25% interest in the first year is not bad!

More power to your arm in giving people reasons to transact.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:28:58 PM

Good news. A game would be ideal for Zeitcoin. Quarkcoin should see a rise due to their Shak Fu initiative, which should be online now.

There are only a handful of coins in the running at the momement. POS should see Zeitcoin stay the course, but people are holding on to it, not spending, because it is so profitable to keep - in Zeitcoins at least. 25% interest in the first year is not bad!
More power to your arm in giving people reasons to transact.

All Ideas Welcome, thinking some type of role playing game with virtual items in the game

Planned to look into that after the market cap project and the Full Counsel is Formed , so we have a better idea of what resources we have.

Unknown, if any out there pipe in , we'll start brainstorming.

Cool
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:51:35 PM

lazycoins.com has a btc & dogecoin exchange with Zeit.
cryptsy.com has a litecoin exchange with Zeit.
If you are on comkort.com Vote for Zeit,
Once we get on it, it would exchange btc, litecoin, & dogecoin on one exchange.
 Cool

thanks for the answer! Smiley
edit: sadly there is no buy order at all, and the price is still 1 satoshy Sad

Just transfer your bitcoins to cryptsy, and buy some litecoin, once you purchase the litecoins, then you can go directly to the zeitcoin market and buy zeitcoins.
We will probably be trading in satochi range Late December 2014 or Jan 2015, but it will cost you a lot more per zeit if you wait.

The Counsel is giving everyone time to buy up the lower priced zeit , before we place the value closer to its true price range.

Cool

i have a lot of zeit. I don't need to buy it. I've read that the price was rised...but it don't seems to me. I remenbered when the price arrived to 8-10 sathoshi!!

How can you say that you can place the price at you desired value when you want? i don't think is possible.. Sad
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:16:49 PM

i have a lot of zeit. I don't need to buy it. I've read that the price was rised...but it don't seems to me. I remenbered when the price arrived to 8-10 sathoshi!!

How can you say that you can place the price at you desired value when you want? i don't think is possible.. Sad

It works like this , let say you have 5 apples, you want to get the highest price possible, so you place them up for bid, 1st buyer offers $1 for the apple, 2nd buyer offers $1.50 for the apple.
But the counsel offers you $3 for the apple because we know its true value is much higher than you think. So you take the $3 and give us the apple, same bid 3 more times each apple is sold for $3 each, even if we don't bid on that final apple , Would you really give it up for less than $3 since you just learned the value of the apple was $3 four times in a row, no then you would rather just keep the apple for yourself because you see it's true value and would feel cheated by almost giving it away for less. It is not that we come in and set the price , we help people perceive that it is of more value than they know and this will determine the price.  Once they know they can't go back.
Knowledge is Power.
 Cool

P.S.
Or simply put the same reason you are not selling your Zeitcoins for less than 8-10 satoshi .
You know they have a higher value than the current rate.
Wait a few months and you might realize that 8-10 sat is not high enough either.  Grin
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:21:21 PM

an imaginary story to provide a bit of Fun,

In undisclosed locations thru out the Multiverse,

Rent-A-Ray , LionOfNarnia, and Kiklo enter their separate wardrobes , and are transferred immediately to the Hall of ZEIT.

Upon their arrival at the Hall of Zeit , they noticed the flashing of the warning beacons,
That Foolish Traders were mounting a Massive Sell Wall to try and hinder the Growth of Zeit.

Kiklo : What should we do?
Rent-A-Ray: There is only one Thing to Do!
LionOfNarnia: Preparing the ZEIT Laser Cannon!

Rent-A-Ray: Plasma inducers are Fully Charged!
LionOfNarnia: Targeting Systems Online!
Kiklo :  Givin Her All She Got LION, She Ain’t Got NO MORRRE!!

The ZEIT Laser Cannon goes off with A Massive Blast.
BOOM!!!
The Massive Sell Wall was Utterly Destroyed.

Rent-A-Ray: One Day those Foolish traders will Realize what a mistake they made by not Seeing the True Value of ZEIT.

LionOfNarnia: Until that Day, We Will Stand Guard!!

The 3 then leave the Hall of ZEIT, returning to their home dimensions ,
But on the way out Kiklo hits the recharge button on the ZEIT Laser Cannon, in case it is ever needed again.

The End.

LMFAO!

Cheers kiklo Grin

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:27:15 PM

[
[LMFAO!

Cheers kiklo Grin

Thought you would like it.   Grin

Cool
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:30:13 PM

Understandable how you feel about cryptsy, we all have our ups and down with each exchange and it taints our personal perception of the exchange.
The Counsel is moving the price up to increase our market cap, once our market cap is high enough , all of the doors that are currently closed will SWING WIDE OPEN, including buying and selling real world items. Part of the ZEIT GAME project is to get an Online Role Playing Game started that lets people inside the game exchange zeit for virtual items, but also trade with anyone with a zeit wallet in the real world , we will create a virtual to real world economy with ZEIT.
As far as being first goes not that big a deal, it is not a race but a Marathon.
ZEIT may not have been the 1st in the Bar , But we will be the Last Coin Standing when all is said and done. People like You , Me, Ray , Lion , & others see problems with this world, Zeit is more than a coin , it is the tool WE will use to Save this World from the ones who would do it harm.
(What Better Reason could we have to Persevere thru any Storms that come.)
 Cool

Hey, it's only my own opinion & feelings but I will NEVER forget what they did to our beloved coin. I believe if it wasn't for them we'd still be on BTC pairings everywhere.

For those who don't (want to?) remember they launched us before we were ready for them, we didn't seek it, we'd only just had 'MintPal Friday' (Probably our best day EVER so far!) they dumped us to LTC while there was LOTS of action @ 4 sats there, I personally had buy orders for loadza Zeit @ 3 sats & 2 sats, which were cancelled overnight & the price tanked to 120 litos & kept going down.

I'll also remind you that like 10 seconds after they announced the launch, there was one MASSIVE dump at 17 sats.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then I'll fucking call it Donald  Angry

Lions have long memories - especially for the cryptoshere!

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:18:29 PM

It is really amazing the amount of unjustified beatings this coin has taken,
Never seen anything like it with any other coin.

To be honest any other coin that has a 3rd of the hits , this one has taken are already gone.

But it shows the strength of the coin and you guys that hung in.

Now we turn things around ,  ZEIT will Adapt and Overcome all Challenges .

It is gonna be So Cool!!!

Cool
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1341
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:36:53 PM

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:47:37 PM

That red pile will be about 4LTC lighter in an hour or so Wink

(I actually had to generate a BTC addy on craptsy to send some coin to, THAT'S how serious I've been about not using them. But as the bastards are effectively 'the only game in town' right now, reluctantly & with much hand-washing afterwards, I cleared my QT of BTC to get some more Zeit before it goes ballistic.)

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:41:13 PM

Well, that's the wall @ 30 gone, and most of 31

-but look at the wall building up @ 33!

After that it's plain sailing to 130 & beyond - unless the whales fuck with us again Sad

ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:49:04 PM

For all german users - a translation is online:

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:07:16 PM

Noob question Wink

Is there any correlation between the number of confirmations a relatively-recent transaction has (say - last month's minting) and the number of active wallets we have on the network?

If so, I'd say we were actually a lot healthier than the price suggests Grin

BainbridgeJ

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:35:07 PM

Let's support kiklo and his team of Guardians. Make your Zeitcoins count.

One way that we could do this by adhering to a proposed a six month moratorium whereby nobody sells under 100 Litoshis.

I'm sure most of the sell wall reads this thread. How about the moratorium starting from the beginning October 2014 and ending in April 2015? Let's signal our support by peeling off now (sell orders, not clothes!)
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:07:28 AM

One way that we could do this by adhering to a proposed a six month moratorium whereby nobody sells under 100 Litoshis.

I'm sure most of the sell wall reads this thread. How about the moratorium starting from the beginning October 2014 and ending in April 2015? Let's signal our support by peeling off now (sell orders, not clothes!)

Great idea dude!

I have no sell orders below 2 satoshis (LazyCoins as previously explained) & I joyously pledge not make ANY other sell orders until my Birthday.

I did calculate that if all the LTC tied up in buy orders below 20 litoshis were used to reduce the sell walls, we'd get to 50 or 60 pretty quickly, so how about a 2nd moratorium for 'low buys'?

BainbridgeJ

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:58:22 AM

Great idea dude!

I have no sell orders below 2 satoshis (LazyCoins as previously explained) & I joyously pledge not make ANY other sell orders until my Birthday.

I did calculate that if all the LTC tied up in buy orders below 20 litoshis were used to reduce the sell walls, we'd get to 50 or 60 pretty quickly, so how about a 2nd moratorium for 'low buys'?

The low buy wall will thin out if nobody sells at those prices.

OK let's do this gradually. Everybody with 30 to 39 Litoshi sells - show support by peeling back to 40 and beyond. Let's see if we get movement. If we do, that will give others the confidence that the roll back to 100 and beyond might work.

It will also signal to outsiders the strength of our community.
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: