Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
LEVIOSA

Activity: 77
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

Since we arrived at the last AD I think it would be good to bounty people who invite others to participate in the Discord channel.

Better if team will open a bounty for inviting people to join their discord channel and I am also hoping for more ways that will make more community members to participate.

Well is what I can imagine so that most people after joining the Discord can also use the genesis forum to grow the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

I think for me, to be able to increase more investors and more community members, the team should join some voting on new exchanges and making new strategies to market the project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

The project really have a fast improvements and this is a great way to market genesis project. The airdrops also help the project to become widely known now. Hope more developments come soon.

This project is not yet widely known as of now.  The genesis team have a reputation of silently working on the background without making too much noise.  This shows their efficiency at doing what they are doing.  Wait till the project becomes full bloom and you will know how far this project can go.
Ben4real

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

The project really have a fast improvements and this is a great way to market genesis project. The airdrops also help the project to become widely known now. Hope more developments come soon.
Exactly mate, their airdrop method is unit and transparent. Unlike others, genx has a fixed mount of airdrop for each participant and that alone motivate people to join massively. I hope the team will come up with another wonderful market method that will motivate people at the end of the fifth airdrop. Much love
ongi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

@onginity

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:25:55 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 03:45:24 PM by ongi

The team at first did not put in the title that this coin would have an airdrop, which is why some people did not enter, now I modify it, for my part I received an invitation to join through Discord, the rewards that you arrange later will make this fence growing.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

Tell me, what is the income from rx580 per day?

Mining with RX580 approximate 12-14 sol/s with around 700-800 GENX per day. Hope this info will give you a guideline or idea how to current mining income per card. Well, difficulty and total network hash rate will influence the profit too. Iwould suggest you join in early as GENX going to switch to hybrid pow+pos, is good to have some coins to pos by that time.

*(My above card is underclock, you may get higher hash rate if you don’t underclock)

Regarding mining Genesis, I'm very interested as I am just starting to mine it today. I have a couple of questions for you @TravelFrog: How do you underclock or overclock your RX580 to produce best results for GENX? What procedure or app do you use?

You can easily accomplish what you're trying to do with MSI Afterburner. It is what I've used in the past for OC/underclocking AMD cards.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

Oh!  I haven't noticed the new sig Monkii.     I like it!

AD 5 will be here soon.     If you've been in all 5, it's been a really generous amount for asking so little of everyone.   It's crazy to think about how long and how much time/effort I spent with another project to get so little.    But it is what it is.       I'm looking forward to knowing what you all have up your sleeves post AD.

Your signature here
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

With the announcement of the airdrop #5 and its requirement,
there are a lot of action in this ANN. Awesome.

Now, another interesting move will be to reward posting (smart posting)
on other ANNs to spread the word when the new signature will be officially released ;-)

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

ongi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

@onginity

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

With so much fuss on Discord, I've seen certain channels promote different currencies through rewards for following on twitter and leaving some votes to receive something in return, the giveaways are in that place.
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

Oh!  I haven't noticed the new sig Monkii.     I like it!

AD 5 will be here soon.     If you've been in all 5, it's been a really generous amount for asking so little of everyone.   It's crazy to think about how long and how much time/effort I spent with another project to get so little.    But it is what it is.       I'm looking forward to knowing what you all have up your sleeves post AD.

Yep, Signatures have been released - check it out - https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/genesis-bct-signatures.129

Obviously we're not making anyone wear one, but we'll silently judge, hahahah.  Shocked

jeanniej4

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

AD 5 will be here soon.     If you've been in all 5, it's been a really generous amount for asking so little of everyone.   It's crazy to think about how long and how much time/effort I spent with another project to get so little.    But it is what it is.       I'm looking forward to knowing what you all have up your sleeves post AD.

Yep, Signatures have been released - check it out - https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/genesis-bct-signatures.129

Obviously we're not making anyone wear one, but we'll silently judge, hahahah.  Shocked
I have joined AD of $ GENX but currently I only do a newbie because of the new rules of bct.
So I can not carry GENX signatures for support though I would love to do that.
Hopefully some senior member passing by will give me a merit so I can increase my rank to Jr and then I can take the signature.  Grin
widowsoon

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

wow, wearing signatures will definitely expose genesis project throughout this forum.  the signatures for sr members and heroes/legendaries look great!
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Great work from the Dev team on releasing an updated $GENX Wallet - now 2.0.2.

This is a mandatory wallet update.

Please get more details on our Official Forum.

widowsoon

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

I saw some members have avatar on each of their posts.  Maybe we could create a nice genesis avatar and let members wear it with some good rewards.  This would let members who are commited to wear other projects' signatures to instead wear genesis avatar.  Unfortunately, i heard that only full members and above can have picture/avatar on their profile.
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:16:34 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 05:27:55 PM by jimmybob_007

What's up fellas ?
I'm gonna miss this Airdrop ( and I'm not a airdropper usually) - but the way they have been doing this is just well done. Of course thay have such a moderators there! You know what I'm referring to , don't you?

Anyway I really hope it does take place because we need something scalable in the commerce and web gateway that everyone could use like 10 years ago when PayPal came out of nowhere.
Just believe in a privacy mode and here you can be fine. It's not on the tor network I know but it's fair for what they're doing.
Take it easy and give them a shoot

Thank you for the kind words, the airdrop has been a big success and we hope that everyone can join us in our final planned AD.

You can operate the wallet over tor if you like. It's compatible and trivial to do. Many projects make a big fuss about tor integration but it really isn't a big deal as most wallets can be proxied over it. The reason for not choosing it explicitly is due to the nature of a payment platform.

SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

New GENX wallet mandatory upgrade is now available.

Genesis Official v2.0.2 is released!

https://github.com/genesisofficial/genesis/releases/tag/v2.0.2

Changelog:
Fix English translation issue
Merge 0.16.3 BTC codebase (mandatory bug fix)

This is a MANDATORY upgrade!

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

I saw some members have avatar on each of their posts.  Maybe we could create a nice genesis avatar and let members wear it with some good rewards.  This would let members who are commited to wear other projects' signatures to instead wear genesis avatar.  Unfortunately, i heard that only full members and above can have picture/avatar on their profile.

Not true. Anyone can wear our logo. It's only an image file, feel free to add it to your profile Smiley

Globalvisionmarket

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

In my opinion, one of the best ways to disseminate any project and through a referral program or partnerships with existing projects and communities.
TravelFrog

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

Tell me, what is the income from rx580 per day?

Mining with RX580 approximate 12-14 sol/s with around 700-800 GENX per day. Hope this info will give you a guideline or idea how to current mining income per card. Well, difficulty and total network hash rate will influence the profit too. Iwould suggest you join in early as GENX going to switch to hybrid pow+pos, is good to have some coins to pos by that time.

*(My above card is underclock, you may get higher hash rate if you don’t underclock)

Regarding mining Genesis, I'm very interested as I am just starting to mine it today. I have a couple of questions for you @TravelFrog: How do you underclock or overclock your RX580 to produce best results for GENX? What procedure or app do you use?

Tool I am using
“OverdriveNTool - tool for AMD GPUs”
You can search Google for the software.
My card setting
-cclock 1130 -mclock 1950 -cvddc 925 -mvddc 925

This setting may not be the optimum but I am comfortable with it, I derive this setting from my previous mining fine tune way back 6 month ago for cryptonight mining.

So far my mining rig stable and smooth. To find the best setting is time consuming. Once you go thru it you got what I mean. I just don’t like sitting in front of pc keep rebooting and fine tune.
It depends on weather and cooling the card to determine how much you can overclock. That is why for mining is not recommended to overclock. The key is to find a high solution/s with low power consumption.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
madzarux

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:28:58 PM
Merited by themonkii (1)

New GENX wallet mandatory upgrade is now available.
Genesis Official v2.0.2 is released!
https://github.com/genesisofficial/genesis/releases/tag/v2.0.2
Changelog:
Fix English translation issue
Merge 0.16.3 BTC codebase (mandatory bug fix)
This is a MANDATORY upgrade!

Thanks for the info.  I was wondering as this is a mandatory update therefore an important one, do I need to delete all existing wallet files except wallet.dat in order to do a fresh install of this latest version?  Or should I just go ahead and run the executable, leaving all existing files where they are?  Help would be appreciated thanks,  still fairly new to crypto.  Thanks in advance. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: