Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

I have a laptop and I want to try $GENX mining with my laptop.
But before I start learning about it, anyone with the $GENX mining experience here can tell me what the minimum GPU configuration to join the mining is?

You can mine with any GPU but performance will be greatly hindered with age. I would also be careful with cooling on a laptop. Given the current price it probably makes more sense buying if you do not have dedicated hardware.

I'd have to agree with Jimmy - I don't suggest mining on a laptop. No point in burning up a laptop for the negligible amount you would receive at this difficulty level.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

Great work from the Dev team on releasing an updated $GENX Wallet - now 2.0.2.

This is a mandatory wallet update.

Please get more details on our Official Forum.

I will update right now. Thanks for this information.

I can see that the Team is doing a great job with development as described in the roadmap. It is very well planned. That's why I'm supporting Genesis. I will continue mining this. But I'm taking breaks from time to time because I'm studying how to fine tune my mining so that it will be safely optimized.

i had upgraded to wallet 2.0.2.130.  the wallet download is quick and the new wallet loads even faster!  salute to the dev team for coming up with the updated wallet version.  i am excited to see the next major wallet release, perhaps with new features included.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

I have a laptop and I want to try $GENX mining with my laptop.
But before I start learning about it, anyone with the $GENX mining experience here can tell me what the minimum GPU configuration to join the mining is?

You can mine with any GPU but performance will be greatly hindered with age. I would also be careful with cooling on a laptop. Given the current price it probably makes more sense buying if you do not have dedicated hardware.

I'd have to agree with Jimmy - I don't suggest mining on a laptop. No point in burning up a laptop for the negligible amount you would receive at this difficulty level.

i have tried mining electroneum using my i5 laptop for several days.  the cpu stayed loaded and hot 24/7 and i realized it's not worth to earn some coins by risking my laptop.  you can try mining on laptop for experimental purposes but to do some serious mining, do it on gpu.
eyesninja21

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

Genesis v2.0.2 is Available Now. It is easy to download the new version of wallet you can run it anyway, no need to delete the old wallet. I ask a new wallet version in my previous post here and thanks Genesis Official for making this project so great.

I hope that there will be another new wallet version update soon coz for me Genesis is awesome.
Dante.dadc

Activity: 98

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

There are great news for this week, a new Wallet and also a great distribution in the current AirDrop; great job of the GENX Team, hopefully this project will go far!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

No I don't think it's out of place to do so, GENX is already listed in TradeSatoshi, Escodex, SafeTrade, further listings would only create more awareness and possibly increase volume
Listing on more exchanges will increase volume.
More importantly, listing on big exchanges will increase volume for sure.
The team should send listing requests to big exchanges, and stay away from scam ones.
For now (and what remains of the year) should point to list in mid-level exchanges (Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit). I think we are far from an exchange of the KuCoin level.

There is nothing impossible dude. Though everybody is aware that kucoin is a big exchange and it is well known, we cannot say it is impossible to get listed there. What we (community) just need to do is to be ready to support the team if it is in their plan to list GENX on kucoin. Left to me, I don't believe it is impossible to GENX on kucoin
It is not impossible, but very difficult considering that we are a community and currency quite young and with a low volume. first a mid-level exchange and then point to KuCoin or another

Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

Genesis v2.0.2 is Available Now. It is easy to download the new version of wallet you can run it anyway, no need to delete the old wallet. I ask a new wallet version in my previous post here and thanks Genesis Official for making this project so great.

I hope that there will be another new wallet version update soon coz for me Genesis is awesome.

Nice, i will try the new wallet version later on. I like the requirements for Airdrop 5, a bit more tasks then before and i totally agree with that. Put the community to work with some easy tasks to spread the name
of this project! Hope everyone will put in some effort  Wink
riksen

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

The new wallet looks great but can these adjustments be made at the next version of the wallet:

1. Show which version the wallet has and if it is outdated.
2. Make a link in the wallet to download the new wallet version. So you do not have to search for the new version of the wallet.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Anonymous Transactions! ➢ New Roadmap ★
[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[https://privcy.eu/]✅[Privacy-enabled and Secure.]✅
zhunam

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

I have very little time in bitcointalk, and I met Genesis for my friends, I have seen how they have done a great job, very complete and detailed, I would like them to publish a tutorial for us, that we have very little experience on how to update our wallet.
TecScout

Activity: 270
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

I have very little time in bitcointalk, and I met Genesis for my friends, I have seen how they have done a great job, very complete and detailed, I would like them to publish a tutorial for us, that we have very little experience on how to update our wallet.

Hi, I'll sit down on Sunday and create some tutorials in the Genesis forum.

Please understand that this takes a little time. But as I have seen several times that it is mostly about the wallet, I will start with the basics.  Smiley Smiley
Scoobers

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:57:13 PM
Merited by themonkii (1)

Sorry to hear we have reached AD5 and it's the final planned AD but interested to see where the project goes from here. Really glad to have been in from the beginning.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
zhunam

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

Hi, I'll sit down on Sunday and create some tutorials in the Genesis forum.

Please understand that this takes a little time. But as I have seen several times that it is mostly about the wallet, I will start with the basics.  Smiley Smiley

What a joy the quick response, many do not know the dynamics of our wallet Genesis, and we are worried about making some mistake and losing our Genx, we will wait patiently for your tutorial, I do not know if with this new update comes the stake proof (POS), I know it's a way to generate a passive income by just keeping my currencies for a while.
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

There is a new bounty for good articles about The genesis project posted on Steemit Smiley Be sure to check it out, its always a good way to learn about a project. When writing about it, its very easy to notice if a part of ones knowledge is lacking ^^

Started my article right away Smiley Keep up!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
EnemyDown

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

(︶︹︶)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

There is a new bounty for good articles about The genesis project posted on Steemit Smiley Be sure to check it out, its always a good way to learn about a project. When writing about it, its very easy to notice if a part of ones knowledge is lacking ^^

Since I entered I saw movements of the main members of genesis, for this reason as they continue to show progress on the project I will be able to make some revisions as to what I mention, I hope to be able to contribute to something.

Seresjen

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

Since I entered I saw movements of the main members of genesis, for this reason as they continue to show progress on the project I will be able to make some revisions as to what I mention, I hope to be able to contribute to something.

That's right, since Genesis began it has been possible to appreciate the great work of the developers of the project, its moderators and the members of the community, we can actually see the Bounties on the official Genesis website as in Discordapp, and so you can win how many coins, would be a good start for all those who want to earn something extra and add their capital.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

I just spent my time to read comments of other people and one thing I can see that the Genesis project get attention from many people, and the 5th Airdrop will get more participants than before rounds of airdrop. That is awesome. I am very excited to see the growth of Genesis and I wonder how many participants in 5th airdrop. Let's wait this Saturday.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

There are great news for this week, a new Wallet and also a great distribution in the current AirDrop; great job of the GENX Team, hopefully this project will go far!
We should look forward to this, just look at the development of the project,
hopefully the project can be a big success and the important thing is we just follow the development

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
EnemyDown

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

(︶︹︶)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:52:09 PM

I just spent my time to read comments of other people and one thing I can see that the Genesis project get attention from many people, and the 5th Airdrop will get more participants than before rounds of airdrop. That is awesome. I am very excited to see the growth of Genesis and I wonder how many participants in 5th airdrop. Let's wait this Saturday.

The number of participants can be calculated but is not as accurate through the like and retweet that could be given, with that could do a small analysis, the great thing is that the distribution will be the same is what the team mentioned.

baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:07:58 PM

I saw this Saturday will be the last round airdrop and I hope I can make in time to fill the form correctly. I see the project growth very fast and the team is well organized. The wallet work very smooth and there are also a new version now and I am excited to upgrade the window wallet.
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

Shoot,  thanks for the reminder to download the latest wallet version.    I always end up putting it in the back of my mind, then doing other things and being like.. wait..  what wallet needed to be updated??      Such is getting old I guess,   when you realize you need something, walk into the kitchen, then forget what it was you were doing, lol.

Your signature here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: