Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

Hello guys, this is probably the last call for you to joint he last and the most generous Airdrop ever distributed for genesis team. They are working hard to stay update with the roadmap they published. So if you're newbie here it's fine, and they gonna drop you 5000 GENX for free and it requires small tasks to do, but you have to do it now otherwise the time will go up.
Take it easy and embrace yourself with this kinda amazing world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

It's super block day! 100k $genx to be mined! Which pool will win?

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

Hey guys time is going up and you're gonna lose the possibility to grab free and very helpful coin for the futures. AD is closing in few hours and you can register yourself still - no big tasks to do and really fair project. NO PREMINED

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

"Save the best for last" its happening on last airdrop round on Genesis project with the greatest distribution share ever from the previous rounds happened. I guess more people will try to participate this last round. I am impressed so far on the developments of the project. This is possible due to the dedication and hardwork of the whole competitive team of Genesis project. I am hoping for the best of the team and the whole community as well.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Crypto.minner

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

Good evening,
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

We almost reached 5 AD! There are only a few days left and I am still impressed by the amount of coins in this Airdrop; I like what moderators are doing with the distribution, since launch 1 to 5 have gradually increased the amount to distribute coins, this is great for new people entering the AD. I can see that we all like the way the moderators are carrying out the plans, I look forward to the marketing plans that will be developed in the near future.

Yea 5 AD is pretty large! After airdrops next step is probably a bounty campaign through signatures or article writing. Something like that to increase awareness.

Hopefully bounty campaigns can be able to increase awareness of other people and specially those serious investors out there. Can't wait to see announcement of new bounties and giveaways.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

"Save the best for last" its happening on last airdrop round on Genesis project with the greatest distribution share ever from the previous rounds happened. I guess more people will try to participate this last round. I am impressed so far on the developments of the project. This is possible due to the dedication and hardwork of the whole competitive team of Genesis project. I am hoping for the best of the team and the whole community as well.

We can expect more positive to come as the team is very dedicated and aggressive in making new developments from the project, the airdrop also help the project to boost its popularity.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
marsv0lta1

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

guys, i am mining genesis now!!! wew, i thought mining genesis would be as hard mining ethereum.  it wasn't!  i literally took me under 15 minutes to get everything going.  thanks lolminer!

Moreover, on green cards, the profit of mining is much higher than on red ones

Green cards? Red cards?   hmm... you lost me there...

Green cards are Nvidia cards, red and AMD cards. Typically the "green team" aka Nvidia hashes better on equihash variants than the "red team", or AMD.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

High reward for 5th airdrop is just awesome. Hoping genesis can attract more people for this round and i hope that this is not the last airdrop. Do you have a plan to extend the airdrop?

As far as I know they will have a new plan to continue spreading Genesis after the end of AD5. Thanks for joining AD, please be patient.

It is great if they intend to expand it. I will always follow Genesis, I believe it will succeed and fly further than expected.

They will surely expand it because it is needed to become more successful, as of now the team is in the airdrops phase and soon more marketing and advertising strategies will be implemented.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
wernigerode

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

We can expect more positive to come as the team is very dedicated and aggressive in making new developments from the project, the airdrop also help the project to boost its popularity.

They sure are (the team).. what are you guys' expectations (price wise) while there will be a gazzilion $GENX?
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

They sure are (the team).. what are you guys' expectations (price wise) while there will be a gazzilion $GENX?

What do you mean by that? We cannot stop other people to make expectations and to hear all their opinions and suggestions. Let's just hope that the team will have more time to read it and implement it.
babysky18

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

Profitable buying and selling rates Genesis GENX on the cryptocurrency exchange https://safe.trade

https://safe.trade/trading/genxbtc

There is a very low buy order there, I hope the team will find more ways to increase the buy order, but this is still an achievement being list in some good exchanges now.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

High reward for 5th airdrop is just awesome. Hoping genesis can attract more people for this round and i hope that this is not the last airdrop. Do you have a plan to extend the airdrop?

As far as I know they will have a new plan to continue spreading Genesis after the end of AD5. Thanks for joining AD, please be patient.

It is great if they intend to expand it. I will always follow Genesis, I believe it will succeed and fly further than expected.

They will surely expand it because it is needed to become more successful, as of now the team is in the airdrops phase and soon more marketing and advertising strategies will be implemented.

it is important to improve the marketing and advertising of the project, because it is one of the most important characteristics and factors that influence its success. I think that these two factors in this project will be developed and improved.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

it is important to improve the marketing and advertising of the project, because it is one of the most important characteristics and factors that influence its success. I think that these two factors in this project will be developed and improved.

It will be if this two will be implemented soon and if the team will spend more time for this two as this is really needed to gain more success and more achievements.
Doctor38

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Profitable buying and selling rates Genesis GENX on the cryptocurrency exchange https://safe.trade

https://safe.trade/trading/genxbtc

There is a very low buy order there, I hope the team will find more ways to increase the buy order, but this is still an achievement being list in some good exchanges now.

notice, that and the low order for sale. So who wants to buy it while it is not expensive - this is a good option.
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

this is probably going to be the last for phase 1.  phase 2 will be alot of bounties for all of us to get.
Dante.dadc

Activity: 98

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

That's really great news. Genesis is a great project and needs support from the community to every thing the GENX Team is planning, and hopefully we'll be here helping Genesis!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
oer4all

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

this is probably going to be the last for phase 1.  phase 2 will be alot of bounties for all of us to get.

Hey that is great news, i thought the airdop was finished after round 5, good for the communty to build up and attract new users also to participate in new rounds and bounties to do.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

Yea 5 AD is pretty large! After airdrops next step is probably a bounty campaign through signatures or article writing. Something like that to increase awareness.
The Genesis divulgation form is well organized and objective! Only in the end did most of the people realize the existence, but I believe that this will bring good things because if there is more possibility of obtaining GENX, it will be possible to strengthen this community.
riksen

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

Do not forget to subscribe for the Airdrop number 5 tomorrow.
form is open for 2hrs from 10am EST – 12pm EST. And open for 2hrs from 10pm EST -12am EST.
Don't mis the 5000 GENX. Lets hope more bounty / airdrops are coming.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Anonymous Transactions! ➢ New Roadmap ★
[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[https://privcy.eu/]✅[Privacy-enabled and Secure.]✅
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: