Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

I noticed the bounty for this project have started. For  how long will it last or is it still open for new entry?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
madzarux

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

I noticed the bounty for this project have started. For  how long will it last or is it still open for new entry?

If by bounty you mean the recently commenced signature campaign, it will last for 8 weeks according to the info from the team.  There are limited places available so if you want to join, you should do it sooner than later.  It’s week 3 of the campaign already this week.
luckydoky

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

A tip for anyone who's interested in genx or anyone who likes free money  Grin

Genesis has a faucet that's directly managed by the team, no adds, no nothing, just a captcha and free genx !

You can get anywhere from 1 to 10 genx every 3 hours at this address:

https://faucet.genesisnetwork.io/

Enjoy !

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

Genesis has a faucet that's directly managed by the team, no adds, no nothing, just a captcha and free genx !

Enjoy !

At current prices, this provides half of one cent every three hours Smiley

But hey, if it's the next bitcoin, it could be worth it!!

Plus it's not all about the equivalency in USD. This faucet means you don't need to mine or buy genx to be involved in some way with the project, and can start sending coins to other people you know. Good for raising awareness at the very least and encouraging more people to download the wallet and get involved Wink
luckydoky

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Enjoy !

At current prices, this provides half of one cent every three hours Smiley

But hey, if it's the next bitcoin, it could be worth it!!

Well you can't really expect them to give you 10$ every 3 hours! Wink Plus I don't think there is or will be a "next bitcoin".

But you know, it's free money !  Grin

And more seriously it is indeed a nice way to get involved with genx if you can't mine it.

jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

Introducing blockchain.genesisnetwork.io

blockchain.genesisnetwork.io

Visualising the Blockchain

This site aims to display the Genesis blockchain in a human-readable format providing you with meaningful information as to the state of the network.

Our goal is to provide you with a 'one-stop shop' for all the information you could ever need pertaining to Genesis statistics and metrics.

This is an evolving project with our ultimate goal being to visualise the blockchain, exchange statistics, mining statistics and social outreach. We hope that you enjoy it and we look forward to your comments and suggestions.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
iphmp159

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

The Genesis project looks very promising, which has detailed objectives and plans for future developments.
I believe that the GENX team can keep the project alive and  moving forwards on right directions based on their original amazing ideas.
GENX has been traded around 10 satoshi to 11 satoshi at the moment.
In my point of view, the current price of GENX is too low.
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

The Genesis project looks very promising, which has detailed objectives and plans for future developments.
I believe that the GENX team can keep the project alive and  moving forwards on right directions based on their original amazing ideas.
Yeah the price is still very low because the project is in its initial stage. But it will be much worth in future.. i am filling my bag Wink

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:10:00 PM
Merited by jimmybob_007 (22)

Well, once we introduce things like Staking, Masternodes, and additional exchanges things will pop off nice.
I've been part of a lot of projects, the ones that succeed are those that do things right. Introduce features at the right time, get listed in PROPER places at the right time, etc.
Those that support us now, will be happy in the end.

Even as a founder, I am still buying up $GENX at under 10 sats. Why? Because its low, and because I have the full faith in our team to get to where we want to be.

PS - you should take part in our Signature Campaign and help the project.

chipr

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

Overall, I must say I've been quite pleased with the project and am happy to have come across it. I know that the team will continue to work hard in bringing new features already on the road map, such as staking and masternodes, to name a couple of them as they have worked on a previous project I participated in for awhile.

I will add that the Genesis project seems more promising than the last project I just mentioned, purposely not named, so I think I am here at the right time!

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

Well, once we introduce things like Staking, Masternodes, and additional exchanges things will pop off nice.
I've been part of a lot of projects, the ones that succeed are those that do things right. Introduce features at the right time, get listed in PROPER places at the right time, etc.
Those that support us now, will be happy in the end.

Even as a founder, I am still buying up $GENX at under 10 sats. Why? Because its low, and because I have the full faith in our team to get to where we want to be.

PS - you should take part in our Signature Campaign and help the project.

I've actually found with alot of projects that transition to staking that they initially lose value. May have something to do with the fact that new coins are 'minted' without any corresponding costs to perform that minting (which you get under PoW).

This could be balanced out with demand for coins through masternode hosting, but it is definitely a balancing act.

Of course, delivering awesome features and clear long term goals that you tick off make the biggest difference!

madzarux

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

This site aims to display the Genesis blockchain in a human-readable format providing you with meaningful information as to the state of the network.

Great idea guys on the blockchain visualisation page.  Very very impressive stuff.  Without it sounding much like a cliche, you smarty pants are at risk of outdoing yourselves  Grin.  The calm and methodical way which the team is managing the project is really commendable.  

This visualisation site helps me a lot because in a way, I still find it difficult to understand how many things work in crypto but I learn quick when I can view things.  Thank you for this resource.  
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

Great idea guys on the blockchain visualisation page.  Very very impressive stuff.  Without it sounding much like a cliche, you smarty pants are at risk of outdoing yourselves  Grin.  The calm and methodical way which the team is managing the project is really commendable.  

This visualisation site helps me a lot because in a way, I still find it difficult to understand how many things work in crypto but I learn quick when I can view things.  Thank you for this resource.  

You're welcome. I will aim to visualise as much useful data as I can to help people.

If you anyone has ideas about what they'd like added, give me a shout and I'll see what I can do.

luckydoky

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

which sort of pools are the best ones to start mining Genesis Network (GENX) at the moment?
By saying best pools, I meant pools which have highest hashrates (dominant hashrates) and the period to find blocks are the minimum one.

You have that information in real time on the website @ https://genesisnetwork.io/miningpools.php

Right now equipool has the highest hashrate/lowest time to find BUT for newtork security hashrate should be spread therefore I would advise you to choose any of the other pools (they are all serious/trusted pools).

stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

Yeah the price is still very low because the project is in its initial stage. But it will be much worth in future.. i am filling my bag Wink

Same here, I am filling my bags from the previous few Airdrops, and now doing sig campaign for weekly rewards!

Oh how i wish i still have the fiat to buy crypto now.. I will surely be getting tons of GENX now!

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

Same here, I am filling my bags from the previous few Airdrops, and now doing sig campaign for weekly rewards!

Oh how i wish i still have the fiat to buy crypto now.. I will surely be getting tons of GENX now!

Hah,  I'm lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at it) that I have a wife to answer to.  I've found ways to invest into crypto with relatively minimal cash. So it's good that I've minimized my exposure, but kinda sucks as I probably won't be a millionaire anytime soon.    Especially with this down phase we are in,  if I had my way I'd be spending all the extra money into crypto.

Your signature here
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

Thanks for adding Jr.members to the signature campaign, time to spread the word of Genx Smiley
Don't miss the chance people!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

[/quote]

Same here bought some extra, can't wait to get staking.

Thanks @Riksen for the Dutch thread, found it, read it, posted.

cfa_3322

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

I hope that hard work of devs will be rewarded , in patiance i wait for the MN to come out  Roll Eyes
Scoobers

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

I left this thread for a while and now it's 47 pages.  Shocked
Just goes to show what fantastic support this project has.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: