Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:18:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT  (Read 3712 times)
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

Bitcoin is definitely an investment.And I think quite long-term.I tried to trade it on short terms and realized that it was not mine.On long distances better.A good profit from it can be removed in 10 years, if everything goes according to plan.While you're waiting.This is definitely an economic investment.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
agor

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

You can invest in the sand if it brings profit. BTC fit's as well.
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

Bitcoin failure to expand and usable as a currency is the main reason many say Bitcoin is useless and they have true facts because in order for Bitcoin  to become the global currency in the world it should be used by majority of people not just for buying and selling but to use it has a means of payment for essential occasions  and it should be accessible to everyone though many sources and I mean not only from exchanges but from common places which might take several years to happen but it should happen in a higher rate and also for that to succeed Bitcoin price should become stable more than today
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

yes, i considered it a bitcoin as a investment.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you cannot earn without invest i think..
Monyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

Not a few people who already feel the benefits of investing in bitcoin but to predict whether bitcoin investment will always provide that's advantage, is very much needed expertise to trade in the crypto market
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

we can interpret bitcoin all, yes everything is either an investment, a payment instrument or as a trade. if you are trading bitcoin now means you are already king, you have full rights to your bitcoin, whether you use it as an investment or a payment instrument. This is the specialty of bitcoin
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

Not a few people who already feel the benefits of investing in bitcoin but to predict whether bitcoin investment will always provide that's advantage, is very much needed expertise to trade in the crypto market

Absouletely Bitcoin is an Investment  where we put some money and expect the benefit from it. Bitcoin is obviously a market to invest because of its popularity,availability and scalability etc..

Am I spamming? Report me!
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Some people do believe that bitcoin is not an investment, when its obviously is. We can invest in bitcoin and earn a huge profit it depends on us if what kind of investment were going to do. Its either short term or long term investment. Bitcoin can give a lot of benefits and sweet achievements but it can also help to lose some money, just be wise.

G-richy

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

An investment is the placement of capital in expectation of deriving income or profit from its use or appreciation.
 Investment is said to be positive when you make profit ,bitcoin has all the quality comprises of an investment,so when you strategies properly you are good to go just be patient.
exchangegif

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

Most of investors now using bitcoin as a investment because everyone want profit but now bitcoin price is fluctuating and no one know what will happen in upcoming months. i think less peoples spending bitcoin for good & services like other fiat currencies. if we will use bitcoin for our daily requirements than its future will be bright, bitcoin is working with world's best secure technology its call blockchain only bitcoin adaption by governments and peoples can make it success. and this is possible if more people know about it and use it for their basic needs.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

Yes,Bitcoin is more like investment than money, it is because people are using bitcoin only to be able to gain profit and not as a currency.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Now you only have to invest in bitcoin to minimize risk and make the safest profits, we can see that the price of altcoin has fluctuated sharply over the past few months.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

I think bitcoin started as type of payment which is use online in whole world. But by seeing its growth it has turn to type of investment. Now it is now acceptable everywhere. So at present we can say that it is a investment. I may wrong on this topic.
Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

bitcoin is unequivocally and accurately an investment with a very high yield Smiley

In my opinion, since seen from 2013 the price is different from before, and 2017 is the year when bitcoin reaches its highest point, we wait, whenever the price will rise again. Because Bitcoin can be said to invest in the long run
Le Anh

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

Bitcoin is an investment, for now. Although a lot of merchants have already started accepting bitcoin as payment. It may take a few more years before it becomes mainstream, meaning a currency, a digital currency.
amobi

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

truly, bitcoin is seen as an investment for many, but this shouldn't be the key feature why people should get into using btc, it has various lots of usages, having the impression of it as just an investment creates the heart break when its price goes down
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:36:15 PM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin in order to minimize the risk and make the profit the safest, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess so you Only bitcoin trading, we can see that altcoin prices have been fluctuating sharply over the last few months and I think altcoin will die in 2018.

I don't that alt coin will be die because of ICO's, they create new coin almost every week that's why it is too hard to get a good coin because too many coin but the demand was still slowly increasing and that is what I see now, the many token we have but the lower number that it take.

Yes, I think it is asset but there's investment involved because you can loose and gain money from this using putting from it and for now, we see that it is full of investment and we cannot see the asset of this coin.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
hadikocum1

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:12:14 PM

If we make a definition in the materials you give. Bitcoin also fits in the financial sense. Economically it adapts to investment.
In short, BitCoin is an investment and it is necessary to aim at winning in every sense.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

I cannot really argue with you on this. Almost everyone in Bitcoin came into it because they saw it as a form of investment and an avenue to make quick money.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

then US dollar is also an investment.

i'll tell you why. where i live the value of local currency is dropping so there are many who are now buying USD to stay ahead of the inflation that is going on. in fact they are investing in USD. and what they are doing matches the description you posted here, they will sell it in the future to get a huge profit.

but it doesn't make USD an investment. US dollar is still a currency no matter what you do with it.
the same thing is true about bitcoin. bitcoin is a currency by nature even if majority are using it as an investment.
But unfortunately because in fact many people do this, yes, hoarding dollars. I don't think we can limit a currency whether it can be an investment tool or not, as long as the price of the item fluctuates or at least not just follows the inflation rate, then the item can be classified to have potential become an investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: