Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT  (Read 3710 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:13:22 AM

Everything that has a value is a investment for me.. What ever you see that has a value is an investment and yeah so do bitcoin as it has a value sentiment. You used money to buy and hoping it to increase that is also a investment. Bitcoin is an investment. We all hope bitcoin will increase..

Indeed, bitcoin is one of good investment in the future. Bitcoin price always have high fluctuation but i am believe its profitable if we hold it for long term. I am believe bitcoin will give us big profits in near future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:22:13 AM

Many people still thinks that bitcoin should be a currency. They stick to main idea, i understand. On the other hand, bitcoin is really great and offers alot of benefits to its holders. I think it’s a really good investment and i don’t have any problems with that.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:29:51 AM

Its the best investment of the planet earth from last few years. Its still time to grab it while its still at low.

What? I don't think so, that is an exaggeration. Bitcoin is a great investment, it made a lot of investors lots and lots of profit or income in the last few years but I don't think it can be considered as the best investment of the planet earth since there are other investments that is far more greater than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is an investment, that is a given though some don't see it as an investment but a currency that will be used in the future. No one knows what might happen but all we know is that the Blockchain will be a great help in the future especially in the transactions. In our country, Blockchain is being studied by one bank and might be used in the future. This technology will be a great help, I know that Blockchain will continue to be developed and it will be a door to new inventions in the future. As for Bitcoin, I guess it will reach a great price in that time.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:06:32 AM

I like that if bitcoin becomes an investment, bitcoin is very good for investing, I can only argue that bitcoin has a lot of interest, everyone must invest in btc coins

cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:37:14 AM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Bitcoin will be investment no matther what happened. Actually no one can change that because bitcoin is so strong.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:43:34 AM

Bitcoin will be investment no matther what happened. Actually no one can change that because bitcoin is so strong.
well, I also think like that. bitcoin is rated as for most people today. although so many say bitcoin is a transaction tool, I don't think it will stop people thinking that bitcoin is a good investment for now.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

I see no contradiction between the definition of what an investment is and what it means by an investment when they talk about bitcoin. In my opinion this is the same thing.

sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

In my opinion, currently, bitcoin is an investment of economic and financial value. And in the future bitcoin will no longer be an investment but will become a global currency that will be used by all people around the world.
Actually, aside using bitcoin as currency you can also use it as investment which much capable to make income. Many people prefer to use it as an investment because of its price. However, I agree that there is a big chance that bitcoin will become one of our currency.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

it's will be an investment. in the past their are a lot billionaire appear. it's just my opinion

I think bitcoin is not an investment it's more on gamble game haha why?
investment we always return and get our profit but in bitcoin I think it is a gamble game because we can earn or not with this we can play the money we have it's a simply game of chances

sd
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

In my opinion, currently, bitcoin is an investment of economic and financial value. And in the future bitcoin will no longer be an investment but will become a global currency that will be used by all people around the world.
Actually, aside using bitcoin as currency you can also use it as investment which much capable to make income. Many people prefer to use it as an investment because of its price. However, I agree that there is a big chance that bitcoin will become one of our currency.

Using bitcoin as an investment is already a good thing for me and if I am able to use it as a currency, that will be an extra benefit. The legality of bitcoin as currency still don't get permision from government till today.

wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

Perhaps what is more appropriate is if we say that bitcoin remains a cryptocurrency, but now many people have made bitcoin an asset and as an investment because it is considered to have high value and in the long run it will give them huge profits. That is the reality that is happening today on bitcoin, of course everyone will try to make a profit through bitcoin which those who take advantage in the short term and who still hold back to seek big profits in the long term.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

Using bitcoin as an investment is already a good thing for me and if I am able to use it as a currency, that will be an extra benefit. The legality of bitcoin as currency still don't get permision from government till today.
even though it is hindered by legality, but many people in some countries still use bitcoin for investment, they are like not to argue about it because now bitcoin provides a large profit. so I think it's the best thing to like bitcoin as an investment.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:38:15 PM

Whether bitcoin is an investment or not, it depends how we treat it and for me it does not matter for as long as we have it for hodling, and we have it for the sake of our future then it will be worth it in the end whether as an investment or for trading or an asset.
cryptoDowoo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

bitcoin is a real investment, and the best of its kind. It has good potential, which will bring investors good profits in the future.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

Whether we like it or not , the bitcoin is really an investment technogy , because we put money ,or buy bitcoin then what is the next ,when you hold your bitcoin for sometime and after that you sell it then you might probably gain profits delends on your transactions , so bitcoin storing your money onto it, and after a time you harvest your investments of your bitcoin.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:32:12 PM

bitcoin is a real investment, and the best of its kind. It has good potential, which will bring investors good profits in the future.

For me, that's a really safety investment. The unique investment which can make phenomenal profit, like at last year.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

If bitcoin isn't an investment in this historical period then I don't know what really can be. Everything is going down here, only the crypto world can save us.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Some peoples doesn't agree to think bitcoin as an investment, but bitcoin is both currency and investment for me.
Because if we buy bitcoin and keep holding instead using it as a currency, it will became investment, simple as that.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:09:00 AM

Probably for the actual situation I agree with the OP, at the moment Bitcoin is an investment, my hope for the future is that it'll become a real currency, and many people will use it daily, not only speculators.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

I like when bitcoin become investment, l have invest my money at bitcoin for holding several years and waiting how increase of my money and bitcoin price is growing up or not. l hope my money could increase to higher price and have much profit later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: