Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6442 times)
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

honest with a market that has dropped sharply like this I'm not strong. I have sold all my digital assets, I wait for the price below

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

In cryptocurrency, the key is the patience and holding will give you more profit. If you are at loss, you have no other options than hold. Holding will increase your chance to get more profit as crypto is volatile and its prices may increase or decrease in no time.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

That is the feeling now of every crypto coin holder for their investment, because of the long falldown  of price calue of token and coins in the market , the investors now is still on hold for their coins to avoid losses , the market is very red and coins are going  down ,so it is better to keep a hold for a while of our coins on our wallet.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

Certainly HODL, and what else is left? to sell and fix losses on altcoins right now in my opinion is stupid. to reinvest in other violas/bitcoin/ether - the same sutiati
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

For me the only option is to hodl, I dont want to lose my coins by selling them at the bottom, I think the people who chose to sell at this moment might be in emergency need of their money or cant stand what they are seeing. But for investors that has guts and looking forward for the future of cryptocurrency hodling is the only option to gain something from this investment.

For others it might hard to have a firm decision now because of what we are experiencing, but I always keep in mind that there's no pain in holding hence as long as there still reason to hodl then I wont mind whatever the value of my coins now.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

I am pretty much in the same boat as the OP but I am still holding, as it would be too risky to exit my positions at these low levels. The trend will reverse its course sooner or later and we will fly again.
if we sell our asset today, offcourse our asset value decrease alot.and it can harmed us.better to stay in market and wait until everthing recovered again.
Yeah probably. If you let go on what you have as of this moment, or if you sell then you will loose. Because you will not get what you supposed to earn. You jist need to wait for you to earn more profit. Wait for the market to turn green again. With this your effort will probably be paid off. Just wait and see the result soonest.
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

for me yes.
because we saw the market the value too low so we must wait for more money to be received.
and should also have trading strategies to avoid losing money.
and you should always look at the market so you know when you're out of money and you know when to sell altcoins.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

Don't be boredom just continue hold your possession to your coin. Nowadays the value of cryptos are slightly pump up and hope so this small recovery will continue. Nowadays patience is very important and also proper timing too. Holding of coins nowadays is the better idea. Through doing this you preparing your coin for the future purposes.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

Keep your coins do not sell them for anything at a fallen price. Do not give in to the manipulation of stock speculators. They are trying to get into your pockets!
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

I was tired with the name of hold, because in my opinion the market price will not increase again at any time, so I sell all my coins to safe my money.

dragontigear

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I think the best thing for us to do while the market is on difficult situation is to hold all our crypto investment because it's too risky if we force to sell it in very low price.
runor

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

HODL is a very promising strategy, so I stick to this trend until the coin prices rise to the limits I need ...
KingBit.io

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

If you bought tokens with long-term profit objective, you have to hold and if the price is falling, you have to repurchase more to make a better average price. But if you are a day-trader, just use a stop-loss in your trades.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

Hodl strategy seems hard to do so currently and most people from now on seems not too dare hold for long term purposse because it is very risky and seeing the value of our investment assets decrease day by day is very frustrate but i will see upcoming situations for my investment that if decreasing without possible to rise up again then nothing i can do besides take the risk with cut loss
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

Sometimes holding is the best option to do. Its the way to avoid risk and to get huge profit. In this situation , the best thing to do is to hold and be patient. Some of us get tired of waiting thats why they sell it. We cant blame them because we cant avoid this kind of situation.
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

I also feel that way, very painful. but, with this situation. I don't just hold tokens and wait for them to recover. I invest in several altcoins that I think are good. while the price is affordable as now. that's what i did. HOLD and BUY for the current situation Grin Grin
charms03

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

OR.

Definitely hold, why sell now? This is the time to buy more. After a year or two we can make a big profit. Since i was in crypto i am a hodler.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

OR.

Since I already have FORD, I personally prefer to wait for Lamborghini and girls.  Grin

The market decline has lasted for so long, it is very unpleasant, but still I personally have faith in the crypto world and I think it is best to HOLD what we have and to have patience. Soon things will start to change. I hope.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

I will continue Hodl until I get the desired price target. Because this has been my goal. It can be said that it is not easy but I will try not to panic and remain patient.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

OR.
Now isn't even a right time to just HODL. It's a time to hodl and also buy more. Yes, buy more. I haven't seen cryptocurrency down this low and I believe we are near the bottom. The next ohase now should be a massive reversal. Except anyone wants to chase price, now is the right time to buy more.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: