Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6444 times)
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

This bearish is tough test for holders, I only trust myself and nothing else. I myself is unsure about the future of this market but I will still continue to gamble no matter what happen. I consider this a yearly cycle since it also happened in past years so I hope there still a reward in the end.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

If your coins are now worth less than the price you bought them for, then there is no point in selling them. Provided you didn't buy them at peak. We must always remember that you need to buy when the price at the bottom and sell when the price increased. I'm still waiting for my altcoins to grow and i hold them.
erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

Now it is the best tactics. All year it was ubotochny, but now it can bring big benefit to all holders of tokens. Right now it is necessary to buy cryptocurrency and to leave on storage.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Rongelweng

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

I think this is the time for us to hold. If your coins are not yet profitable then better to hold it for a moment. Wait for the market to rise up and make your money profitable.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

Yes I still hodl and add some more whenever I have extra cash. Price is still low and bull market will be coming soon. It's a good time to hold and profit later.

aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

Hodl is good for now. The market price is unstable and keeps on going down. Buy more coins then hold it. This is the strategy for your coins to be much more profitable.
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

I am definitely still hodling. If you think that I am giving up just yet, and selling off all of my coins, just to leave this place, then you are totally wrong. Am I a little bit frustrated about the market condition? Yes. But will I give up just yet, and sell my coins? Hell no! This is the attitude I have decided to develop towards this market, cos at this point, selling my coins will be of no good to me.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

Yes I'm still holding without those dreams. I hold the projects that I believe without being too optimistic.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

Up until now I am still holding my tokens. I have started it already and the market crash is too awful. I do not want to waste all the months I have held unto what I believed in just because the market is temporarily down. I will still hold. Soon the market may recover. We never know but my holdings are still babies and will still need more room to grow.

Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

Yes, ofcourse! However, i traded a bit on this correction, thanks god it was successful. Now i`m waiting for a pump

dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

Hodl is good for now. The market price is unstable and keeps on going down. Buy more coins then hold it. This is the strategy for your coins to be much more profitable.

You are right. Staying in hold is the best choice for now because of the unfavorable market conditions. Weak market conditions are also an opportunity to increase the amount of investment by buying several coins that have the potential to grow again.
arabellascott21

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

I'm still holding, don't really see the point in selling so low. Maybe the coins will go lower but there's a decent chance theyll go up 5x or more so better to take the risk.
Ayasena

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

Yes, holding back is one way to deal with an unhealthy market, I'm sure the price will definitely go up I will wait and I will not rush to sell at the price of lace I will definitely remain loyal to hold it until the price goes back up
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

So still have to be kept, because the market has not shown us anything better in recent months, so we have to wait even better!

princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

Yes me too i keep on holding my coins for better assurance when suddenly it grows up  and i will be more observant in the flow of price value.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

I wish I am as optimistic as you. I'm actually preparing myself mentally for the ETF rejection, followed by a market dump and finally the market trading sideways until all my pubic hair falls off.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

I have a lot of coins that I keep until better times. I specifically collected such a portfolio with a look at the future. Since I still have hope for growth at the end of the year
Im still HODL, I'm always looking forward or the future because I believe that HODL is the better way to avoid losses and this a better way to earn more profit because of the situation right now.

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:04:37 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 03:15:31 PM by profitgenerator212

I wish I am as optimistic as you. I'm actually preparing myself mentally for the ETF rejection, followed by a market dump and finally the market trading sideways until all my pubic hair falls off.
I am also waiting for the ETF but is positive news. Because if the ETF is rejected the market will not be affected too much, but if the ETF is accepted then the market will go up quickly I hope Sec can accept it and the market may move up a bit before falling again

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

Yes, I still hold. For me holding is a good choice to prevent losses due to low sales. The market is very red and the assets I have are getting lower, and I don't want to let go of my assets low, and because of that I will keep holding.

smenon

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

I continue to hold too all the coins which did not manage to sell at the good price. I do not want to sell them at such low cost. It is sure that there will pass a little time and they will be appreciated much more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: