Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6453 times)
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:18:30 AM

Yup, I will still HODL because you're only losing when you are selling. And yes, I hodl because I appreciate the potential value of what I am hodling

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:34:19 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

The market fell very deep and the holders did experience losses including me too, but I prefer HOLD because I think technology like blockchain has a big chance of economic progress, it's just that this year's condition is very bad both caused by several factors. My advice is also for those who feel uncertain about the future of crypto it is better to sell this because this is the only safe way for users.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:36:45 AM

Definitely! 100 percent to hodl longer.
I am very sure that crypto will be healthy again and the market will be back to normal.
New ATH for all will be available soon. We should hold and wait more.
If there will be more panic then it will not good.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:04:52 AM

Now, the market position is not good. So, I think hold is the best option. If any one sell their assest they would not get enough money from it. Other If they hold their assest until the market recovering and then sell their assest they must earn huge amount of money.

Yeah because if we sell our assets now with the current low price of the market we will lose a lot of money because we bought it before with high price.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:06:38 AM

There is no need to sell and take a lost, For me I will still prefer to hold and buy a lambo full of guys because i am a girl  Grin. Though this bear market has thought me a great lesson, a lesson that will always guide me to take a better decision in the future when it comes to cryptos.
Pirate46Mx

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:13:21 AM

The current position is better to hold than to sell it, because most likely the price will increase again towards the end of the year, it's just that coin prices are difficult to rise right now because there are still many negative issues circulating.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:22:52 AM

There is no need to sell and take a lost, For me I will still prefer to hold and buy a lambo full of guys because i am a girl  Grin. Though this bear market has thought me a great lesson, a lesson that will always guide me to take a better decision in the future when it comes to cryptos.

Me too what happened in this whole year really taught me a lot and I will use this experience to gain more good income before the year ends. I will keep becoming more positive that hodling will surely give us good profit.
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:26:18 AM

keep doing hodl to do right now, because the market conditions are still not possible to sell coins because most of the time the coin prices still haven't experienced an optimal price increase, so they have to hold the coins that are still owned for a longer period until the market is recovering.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:35:25 AM

For me,whatever can happen on my bitcoins,i will keep it on holding 'til the time comes that price in the market reached into my desired amount that i can sell it to fulfill my dreams in life. And even the movements of bitcoin price now in the market is really not yet stable,i still believe that it will recover and will reach to the peak.
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

I am already holding my coin for 1 months now and I prefer to hold longer because of the market status.It feels bad watching your coin decreasing but I am still hoping that it will recover soon.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:22:44 AM

You should learn how to know what to hold and what not to hold. You have held endlessly and this is a sign of greed. You are supposed to be taking profits as your coins gives you profit. You must find a way to balance your portfolio in my own opinion.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

Me too what happened in this whole year really taught me a lot and I will use this experience to gain more good income before the year ends. I will keep becoming more positive that hodling will surely give us good profit.

I hope the same thing as you and I am sure that we can gain more money in this year as long as we can be patient and still hold in the down of the market. soon, I am sure the market will recover and all of our coins will increase back so it means, we can make a good profit again. besides that, as long as we don't have to panic when the price is down, we have a big chance to make a profit again.
Freyacrescent

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

I still decided to hold my coin, this time there was nothing to change so I thought there should not be any transactions at this time. I will hold until the end of the year.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

If you hold on to potential COINS, you should stick with them. And I think crypto is a long-term game, and the price of COINS will grow as the market recovers.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

at the moment I still hold the coin that I have and I will continue to patiently wait for the price to rise and the market becomes more profitable, because if I sell now then I will lose a lot

Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

I think I would hold its first right now because of the situation that the market. I will just wait the right time to grow and give us a good profit. I buy some coins that I think have a potential grow.

chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

Hodl is an important way to make more money. The market is very depressed right now, and there could be even bigger losses if you don't use patience and sell the COINS you own in that situation.
Mr.Ease (OP)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

Yeah boys. This thread is still going red hot after a solid month!

Lots of HODLing still going strong! I like the replies as it shows many people out there still have strong faith.

Right now I am calling it accumulation time and doubling down on my altcoin stashes! Lets rock and roll!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:19:47 AM

Patience is a virtue, if you believe in the project you invested, then it'll bear fruit on the future.

And dont forget to see how the development of the project are going to. There are no guarantee what will happen with our investment, if we still believe and dont really care about what will happen in the future than hold is a right choice. But if we need money, or wanna sell our asset to switch on another project than sell it. Every step have a risk on it, so do what you want & be brave to facing the risk.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:26:25 AM

if you don't want to lose a lot of money then you should hold the coins you have until the market grows again but if you follow people in panic sell then you will lose a lot of money, I myself still hold a few coins here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: