Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:58:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6453 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

One thing about holding strategy is that you can not afford to hold half way, you will have to hold your token entire time of token development and growth for you to reap bountifully from your effort. And if market is down, just forget about selling a while.
people panic when holding because they don't have any strategy, usually they don't sell all their assets and wait for prices to rise high without any plan, they expect high prices to rise, and when prices weaken, they are shocked and panic because what they are waiting for doesn't come and they are confused about what to do..
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

There are many strategies for trading in the market. HOLD is also a strategy that has shown its effectiveness in practice. If you are an inexperienced trader, the HOLD strategy is the best option.
hodling without analisys is not strategy in my opinion.we should following newest update from developer team and also price movement so we know what will happen to this coins.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

I think this is a good time for us to keep the Altcoin as the market is recovering. So we should be vigilant and calm and keep the Altcoins.
only good altcoins can survive, I hope you hold an altcoin that is really good so that in the future the value will increase and be profitable, I just save the ETH coin for now.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

I have a few alts that I am considering selling once they hit a certain price level. I keep track of every project I am invested in and some have proven to be more of a marketing thing, than an actual high potential blockchain project. At some point I will divert my funds to more promising projects. I am currently waiting for the right moment...but since everything is going up, I will wait until things go down again....other wise I will not be able to buy anyway Smiley
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

I think this is a good time for us to keep the Altcoin as the market is recovering. So we should be vigilant and calm and keep the Altcoins.
only good altcoins can survive, I hope you hold an altcoin that is really good so that in the future the value will increase and be profitable, I just save the ETH coin for now.
ETH is a good altcoin, except for it, we still have many other altcoin that are also very good. Investing in a variety of coin or only one is a strategy of each person, but the most important thing is to hold them.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

Too late to panic i think, after this kind 10x drops of price from initial investment nothing more then hodling i see

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

I still keep my coins no matter what. Most of them have fallen in price by more than 5 times, but I believe that the trend reversal is very close, you just have to wait a little.
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

No doubt about it. Hodl, is still the best thing to do. You must understand by now that the market's falling of prices happened every year and once the hard months are over it will once again go back to its previous high value even surpassing its highest value ever recorded. But for now, patience is very important.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

I keep my coins and do not sell anything. Even what has recently been paid out as awards for participating in bounty campaigns. The price will rise. It remains only to wait.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

if u sell now no point too, why don't just hodl and wait
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

I don't think that all cryptocurrencies are worth HODL. Some new altcoins are very easy to crash, they are more suitable for short-term trading!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1340

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

No doubt about it. Hodl, is still the best thing to do. You must understand by now that the market's falling of prices happened every year and once the hard months are over it will once again go back to its previous high value even surpassing its highest value ever recorded. But for now, patience is very important.

Yes, hold hold, and once again the hold, it's the most reasonable thing to do right now, because the market is on the verge of big growth, the long-awaited autumn has come and I expect a lot of growth, so selling it right now means fixing the losses and being with the loss of money. Wait a few months and the situation in the market will change cordinally, patience will bear fruit, so it was already with crypto currency one time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

I'm going to keep holding all my COINS because the market is still pretty depressed right now. I believe growth will be better by the end of the year.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

OR.

Of course HODL, what's the point of selling coins now that have depreciated. I still hope that this is just a correction and they will return at least part of their value.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

OR.

Yes you must HODL right now. It is better to hold your coins than sell them before the coin rise in price. As soon as prices rise we can sell them but right now everyone should hold. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and ICX are great.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

If you think that you holds strong altcoins that for sure hold and even get more of them on dumps and sell on local pumps. Take a day to investigate all what you have in the folio to make an audit. Take a look at the weak altcoins and sell them to get more strong ones.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

I would HODL and hope that my dreams come true. It is not over yet. Maybe we won't see the coins moon as high as we want but we have an opportunity to make a profit. The key is to have patience and maybe lower our expectations to more realistic.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

Yes, I agree and also continue to hold my tokens. I sell only if I  need money. Not always this strategy brings me good results, but I do not want to sell coins at low prices.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

Now the crypto market is going through really difficult times. Therefore, there is an active reduction in the prices of coins. Now it will be unprofitable to sell coins. Therefore, it is best to continue to hold your coins for the future until the situation is restored next year.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

Recently, I began to sell very little with the hope that for too long the market is so low, it's time to make a good growth! So I keep everything and wait for the jump!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: