Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6444 times)
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:30:18 AM

We are nearing the year end. People have been holding their bags since February. BTC has been able to maintain its position above $6k for so many months now. Now, when there is a chance that a bullish wave will come, one should definitely hodl instead panic selling now unless you require the invested amount.

If you are able to hodl your crypto assets since February, then there's no reason that you will dispose them at this very time especially when the market is slowly getting healthy. We are finally heading to the final months of this year and i think something good is already brewing now.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:46:36 AM

I have bought my token from Jan 2018, and have a plan to buy more in this month. I believe in the project I have invested, so  I will hold until Q1 2019. If I correct, my money will increase from 10 or 15 times compare with the present.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:01:36 AM

Yes as they market drop down and the price of all altcoins drop it's better to wait for some times till the market recover and price of the bitcoin up and than price of altcoins go up so best way to wait and hold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:04:42 AM

i still HODL my coin until now, if many of us sell our coins, it will give opportunity to whales get profit
they will buy as they can then they pump it. they win and we lose again

LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:34:41 AM

i still HODL my coin until now, if many of us sell our coins, it will give opportunity to whales get profit
they will buy as they can then they pump it. they win and we lose again
still holding your coin will be safer, if you sell it when the price is still low you will lose. if low prices are an opportunity to buy as many coins as possible, choose coins that have high potential because I believe the future will soar. so many people hold coins now because they believe the market will stabilize and rise high.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:41:54 AM

I have bought my token from Jan 2018, and have a plan to buy more in this month. I believe in the project I have invested, so  I will hold until Q1 2019. If I correct, my money will increase from 10 or 15 times compare with the present.
wow, i hope you will be lucky and you will get the benefits that you want.

i also collect a few coins as a future investment.
i hope that in the future the market price will grow green again, and i am sure it will not be long.

Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

This is the best time to HODL
Yes, this is the best time to hodl because the current market was very down right now so in order for you to survive on the current situation of the crypto right now you must better to hodl your coins and tokens so that you may avoid cuts and losses.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

Yes, we are still hodling all the coins! I would be silly to sell all your savings right now, on a such bad market. Just wait until the market recovers, we will be all happy, when we see the green light of crypto currencies market!
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

Yes of course holding is still the best idea to make our investments get a chance to grow in the coming months and I think this year is also a higher increase in the market again. And selling it right now may low the amount that you invest in the fast few months that's why we should not sell it right now better to believed the market to increase again.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

You have no other option than to keep holding, HODLING is actually part of the game. Imagine seeling off your bitcoin for 300$ in 2016, wont you have been mad with yourself now? Keep HODLING bro

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

I’ve made some losses, but I still continue on holding my coins. I know it’s a tough time for crypto, but I still trust my coins. Holding already made me earn huge profits before, so it will definitely happen again. I know that the market will recover soon.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

Yes, I still keep prices do not have to sell in my opinion except what to buy and subsequently to keep up to higher prices
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

It all depends on your trading strategy. If you invest for a long time, now it is better not to sell anything.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I dream about Lambos and women and I do noit care about the current price, in few years price will be 1000times bigger than current. Currently noone use Bitcoin in real life, but imagine that one day..

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

For now , I was dedicated to hodl my cryptos even a little bit , the reason of it is that I already loss a big portion of my funds and I don't want to add up on it. I still believe that the market can recover in this last quarter of the year and the bull will run at December.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

Hodling is the only policy. I do not want to cut my loses now. The best decision right now, is just to wait for the better market conditions. We need more patience and hope of another big bull run with a new wave of fresh investors. Stay calm guys Wink
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

Patience is very necessary in crypto especially to all investors. Some coins take time in order to rise up on the market and with such coins, it is required to HODL for some time in order to gain profit from it. HODLing will continue to exists as long new projects and coins enter the market.
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

I do not know. I look at the fluctuations in the crypto currency market and I understand that now the most optimal solution is to hold it. This is my personal opinion.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

yes still holding  but for me its better to sell wen you get coins. investing is also a bad ideas right now no one knows how marlet will respond.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

It is necessary to hodl properly and sell the coin on time, when a certain amount is reached. I know many hodlers didn't sold on december-january high's and still hodling..
I think now is a very good time to buy. It looks like bitcoin in a bottom. If I had free money now, I would certainly buy bitcoin, ethereum and some coins in which I believe. Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: