Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6444 times)
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

Negative sentiments still exist and greatly affect crypto market conditions, holding a coin patiently is a wise move for now. For 2019, I think crypto conditions will be good as many countries adopt blockchain technology.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

In trading the holding is not the better way because we can't make money if our funds stand still but when it comes to crypto currency trading while the prices are falling it is better to hold our crypto currency than trading and holding can give us more profits if we hold it longer.

Typically those pure hodler will still hodl no matter what happen, they will just patiently waiting to rise the coins that they hodl and its not a bad idea. Hodling is on e of the most effective strategy to earn profit.
It will be an effective strategy if you are buying the all when the price has reached the bottom p[rice but what will be happening if you have been buying it at peak price? Does it make sense for you to see your portfolio goes even lower and then you just still hold em all dude?

As I have just commented on the other side, hold coin as a long term investment. Need to have the elements for long-term investment such as idle money, persistent mentality, have a stable job, ...
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:00:23 AM

Yes i am holding every single coin that i have even since i receive them
now is the right time to add coins for the future because the market will stabilize and rise high. when conditions like this are best it is holding coins, but for today coins are quite expensive and almost all green on the market. I am sure the market will soon rise again and rise high. You can get big profits.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:24:46 AM
Merited by tonbit1239 (1)

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

The volatility of cryptocurrency must be understood by everyone, and for those who are holding tokens and coins,its not the end of the world, crypto keeps evolving. We understand the possible loss due to market conditions, but we cant do something about this, but to wait when the market recovers. Maybe by next time, we should learn to play the game of life, sell when you see the that your portfolio is green, buy when the market is red.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:38:52 PM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

The volatility of cryptocurrency must be understood by everyone, and for those who are holding tokens and coins,its not the end of the world, crypto keeps evolving. We understand the possible loss due to market conditions, but we cant do something about this, but to wait when the market recovers. Maybe by next time, we should learn to play the game of life, sell when you see the that your portfolio is green, buy when the market is red.

Yeah, sometimes too much greed is also a bad habit that you think your holding will go to far but instead it fall instantly and this is what we experience of some of us here.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

Unfortunately, the current state of the crypto market does not contribute to the mood of investors to invest their finances in long-term assets. I think in the present time it is better to invest if there is an opportunity to work in day trading.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

The retention of our coins and tokens is the only thing that remains for us in this difficult period of a decline in the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency will not disappear anywhere and it will definitely increase in price. It is necessary to wait and believe, everything will be in order.

halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

OR.

hodling is the best way to get your women and if not cocaine then whiskey at least. but i think each to his taste! hodling or selling or buing, doesn't really matter as long as we trust in crypto
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

of course, still holding, I havent any other way, I lose 95% of my money investion, now have altcoins and a little ETH.. believe in good
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

yeahh  it  is  so  normal that  this can happen but for  now  the best  option is to hodl  and not  to  sell  anything  wait a  little  more  and you can earn much  more.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

i'm asking myself the same every day but i already holding for a really long time and i can not give up now, the denouement is very close i think. I bet on the second half of this month.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

Now the market is not stable. Therefore, many investors invest their capital with caution. And as for I need to be patient Roll Eyes
Jidebakson

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

My hodling have hurt me big time. I remember a time when hodling was very profitable delivering bumper rewards. These days hodling is akin to getting rekt quickly. My humble advice is if you plan on hodling just forget about it till the next bull run (whenever that is)
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

To HOLD now a reasonable option, because there is nothing else left,  but you can buy good coins  from the top 30 if  you can possible do it.

arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

yes, I still hold it until now, and I'm sure in the next few years crypto will break their record created in January 2018

veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

At the moment tactics of long-term investment is very relevant. A lot of my coins fell several times from the time when the cryptocurrency market was at its bullish peak. Now the bearish trend and cryptocurrency is located at its bottom. Many of the coins likely will not survive , but btc , eth, and coins that have a real product and Komodo will increase in price. So just hodl and patience.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

At the moment tactics of long-term investment is very relevant. A lot of my coins fell several times from the time when the cryptocurrency market was at its bullish peak. Now the bearish trend and cryptocurrency is located at its bottom. Many of the coins likely will not survive , but btc , eth, and coins that have a real product and Komodo will increase in price. So just hodl and patience.
This is true, but in such a market it is hard to keep, especially if there are no changes in the market for more than a month. Nerves can not stand.

1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

I agree with your response, I see that the cryptocurrency potential in the future is still good and they have real products that can be felt
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

the right decision if you still hold the coin you have when everyone is panicking, I also do that because I'm sure if the market will grow significantly,, hold and patience are choices

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

I'm still holding all my coins because even if period is very hard I still have faith in cryptocurrencies and I have a long term view for my investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: