Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6442 times)
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

Yes , I still hodl and whenever I have extra cash I keep on adding btc and altcoins. Usually I huddle bitcoin and altcoins that are on the top 50. Most of those coins are stable already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Since I do believe in that market will recover , I still continue on holding because why not? I know that some of us hesitate if we are going to sell or hold. I think its much better to hold so we can earn the money we desired to earn.

carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

I am still faithful to my long-term cryptocurrency investment strategy and I am confident that we will be able to make good money in the future in this market. only hold Wink

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

I personally do not believe in what you can earn in this market. You do not need to be a blind investor and believe that this market will recover. it is quite possible that this will not happen again

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

I will buy ethereum for my investment. I think ethereum is very good altcoins, many people invest in ethereum
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

yep i Keep on hodling. But you are Right i have made some losses with this tactic over the past. The value of most Tokens i own is the half it was at decemeber

Same to you my friend I will keep on holding because I know there's a big possibility that all crypto coins will back to normal in the future.We will believe on that ang keep faith.
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:05:25 AM

If you still believe and believe that there is an increase and recovery in the market then it is better to remain detained and be patient to have better value. Do not regret the growing value. But if in doubt and have no hope with the token held, then just throw it away.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:22:42 AM

I agree on your thoughts but we need to believed that in long time of hodl have a good output. I'm still hoping that we can make survive, but we have to exert some sacrifices for our gain to reached and achieve.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:54:48 AM

I've hodl'd almost all of my alts. Have sold a bit of BTC when I've needed some fiat but tried to limit that as much as possible.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

What more can be done during bear market seasons? HODLing is the best choice to pick in order to wait patiently for the next bull market. It is certain that the market will recover because it has good track record of recovering from even worst bear markets.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

At present, the electronic money market is in a period of long and unexpected fluctuations. Therefore, investors choose HODL as the right decision. When choosing good electronic currencies and buying them at low prices. The Crypto market will rebound in the near future. HODL waiting for the mayor to rise again and on a high. At the time, the HODL policy of the investors have had good results.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

Yes, now is the right time to hold the coint that you have, crypto is not stable, be patient waiting for crypto to rise and you can sell your coint
wongdeso

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

Potential is good and deserves to be maintained. Your beliefs will be able to provide benefits. Looking at the market today is better to endure and be patient, many hope that it will have better value for the next few months.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

when I think it's a time of recession for cryptocurrency, it's good that we hold it, we don't know how long things like this will happen, and the conditions that are not good are already going on we better be patient

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:57:31 AM

By holding the coins, in my opinion, is an excellent solution. Because right now the price of coins was falling. I have good experience holding the coins and now the price is much higher. And I think the coins should be arrested certainly established coin or coins that enter in the list the best coins.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
nikitakittt

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:25:36 AM

It seems to be autumn, and the market is still the same, many were waiting for the fall will be crypto spring, but so far this is not observed, so except as HODL nothing to offer, you can still buy altcoins in small quantities 
takana212

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:34:21 AM

Looking at crypto market conditions like today, hold is a good choice for bitcoiners because price movements are unpredictable so using chart analysis techniques is sometimes far from expectations.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:41:36 AM

It seems to be autumn, and the market is still the same, many were waiting for the fall will be crypto spring, but so far this is not observed, so except as HODL nothing to offer, you can still buy altcoins in small quantities 

yes, the market still often rises and falls, so much Altcoin goes down. One good way is to keep holding your coins for now because soon the market will increase. if you wait patiently you will produce very much results. Of course with this situation you can buy a lot of Altcoin for the future because the future of the market will soar.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:52:48 AM

Still hold and i don't have a reason to sell my coins because my investment already loss more than 50%, i just only have one option keep holding and wait until bull run show up again.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

Looking at crypto market conditions like today, hold is a good choice for bitcoiners because price movements are unpredictable so using chart analysis techniques is sometimes far from expectations.
if we have additional capital, we can make purchases on coins that are cheap but have the potential to go up, like ethereum, we can invest there and then we can hold them temporarily so that we can make a profit

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: