Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:48:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6453 times)
blackssmith2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I'm here one of the Holder one of the thousand people dreaming big just like you said Lambos and full of women but against to cocaine. I'm just dreaming big or Planning early as long as the price is a dump Time will come Dumpers will cry.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

I'll continue to hodl my cryptocurrencies till the next bullrun. I believe bitcoin and other altcoins have their own time for going up again and I must patiently wait for it. Bear market is also the best time low priced cryptocurrencies and tokens but we shoud make a research first before before investing in any coins. This is to find the potential coins for long term investment that will give profits in the future.
tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

I believe also by the power of HODLing. But by the situation of today. I'll set aside for now of dreaming of a LAMBO and focused on something on how to efficiently capitalize the present situation of having a devaluated token. I'll see to it that I'm still earning while the market trend is against us.
I probably sell a portion of my tokens and take a profit out of it and trade it for other token with potentials.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

Keep your coins as long as possible, only choose the most reliable projects. Of course HODL needs to be justified and if you make a mistake with an investment, then you should immediately sell the coin and buy another, the simplest is to store bitcoin. It is not necessary to dream about a Lamborghini while doing nothing, money from the sky will not crumble and in this market we have to work very hard, then everything will work out.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

obviously with the present market circumstance, there is no decision for us , we have to hold until the bull market appears . It will be the only opportunity for us if we want to make money from this market .

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

We have no any other alternatives. Holding is the only thing, the only strategy you can earn money through just waiting until the better times will come. I think that is nice way of doing money.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

In the present time, keeping altcoins in the long run has become uninteresting. Many investors give an example of how they have lost money over the past year. I agree that the year was unsuccessful, but making the decision to invest in real time is a risky, but perhaps very profitable step.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

I think that for those people who have decided to keep in the long term, you just need to try to stick to their own decisions. Keep and do not sell until you will not be profitable to sell. The cryptocurrency market is young and promising, and it will continue to grow and strongly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

Unfortunately, this position is currently the most relevant, as the situation on the market is rather sad because the situation with the legal status is not resolved, everything will be as before, but to some extent this is even the right decision as some projects take a long time
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

Still holding. Unlike creator of this topic, I dream about peaceful future, without
cocaine and Lamborghini's. I hope that I can secure my financial stability and have
life without stress.
   For me crypto-currencies are long-term investment's. This technology can be
future of monetary economy. Blockchain can be used for many other things. Now
is the time for investing when most of the projects are in early stages.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
riptv

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

if  you   are  still  holding  i  think  and  it  is  for  sure  that  the  market isgoing  up  again  for  a  few months  i  think  by  christmas  and  if ypu  sell  i think  it would  be nothing  than  regret.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:05:26 PM

HODL is good when there is Fiat in sufficient quantity, if the revenues are only from cryptocurrency, you still have to sell your stocks at a market price...
You're right. For almost a week I have been trying to overcome my greed and transfer some of the tokens (the least valuable in my opinion) to Fiat.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

if  you   are  still  holding  i  think  and  it  is  for  sure  that  the  market isgoing  up  again  for  a  few months  i  think  by  christmas  and  if ypu  sell  i think  it would  be nothing  than  regret.
What makes you think the market will rise? I do not believe in growth,but still keep my coins.Many sell-but I will keep until the end.
icex999

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

seeing the market price now, holding is a better choice.
the market are red now, selling will not bring you any profit.
just hold and wait.
i believe the market will recovering again soon.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

if you believe you want to buy altcoins buy a good and popular altcoin so you really choose an altcoin that has the potential to rise  Cool
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:38:42 AM

And what remains with such an unstable market, only hope that the losses can be returned over the next year. The main thing is not to make a bad choice and not to get on simple pumps.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

I think that the fall is temporary and the future of cryptocurrencies is amazing, so personally I choose the option with lambo and cocaine)

BlackSociety

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:48:07 AM

Please forgive English is not my native language. I don't think HODL is still the best way to make money, because with the continuation of the bear market, HODL may cause us more losses than profit!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Monbi

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

Still holding. Unlike creator of this topic, I dream about peaceful future, without
cocaine and Lamborghini's. I hope that I can secure my financial stability and have
life without stress.
   For me crypto-currencies are long-term investment's. This technology can be
future of monetary economy. Blockchain can be used for many other things. Now
is the time for investing when most of the projects are in early stages.

I agree completely. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain are our future. Now is the best time to invest in it. Those who understand this can now secure a good life for themselves in the future.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

OR.

I feel you, bro, the market is totally in trouble and investors or holders were affected by this situation most people felt like giving up end up panic selling in fact, some of us here do as per seen and read some of my friends on social media that they already sold some of their holdings for not worth the price due to being panic.

In my own case, I'll be happy to still hold these tokens because I am a believer of cryptocurrency and the future it will bring or give to me. I still believed that the world is going to be digital and was heading on that direction regardless of what the current situation of the market is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: