Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

This is the sad situation in the crypto world, even when we believe no individual can effect the price's these capitalists are coming together to profit at our expense.

While the community has grown wiser, there're many who would have sold at a loss and these people will have negative impressions about bitcoins which is really sad.

The current fall in prices is also due to the confusion produced from the after effects of bitcoins etf being rejected, this spooked people and they did what the capitalists wanted them to sell, so they would in turn purchase at lower levels.

It is my suggestion to hodl or buy in every dip but never sell, consider selling only when your target is achieved or the price's are at all time high, remember bitcoins is a long term game.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

This is the year we're people get scared easily. The U.S govermment is the reason why the marker keeps falling, I know the global recession will happen soon. Please hodl as much as you can, there's no reason to sell- think long term!
ramosvamos

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

quite right the author! big players in this market simply manipulate the price and sell now the worst that you can think of
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

Market manipulation
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_manipulation

Mostly ... Churning, Stock Bashing, Pump and Dump, Run and Ramping, Wash Trades and Bear Raids, Lure and Squeeze, not forgetting Painting the Tape =

Goat Simulator ...
- https://youtu.be/UduzkPKZBBY

#DONTPANIC

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Finalfantasy2

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

My friend bought at $20000, being panic and sold at $15000. Who Knew? He Actually Made a Right Call
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

This is why crypto is really dangerous and normal investors dont want to get into this. We have seen so many manipulation in alt market and even the team does some of them.
ZwodderLucas

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

My friend bought at $20000, being panic and sold at $15000. Who Knew? He Actually Made a Right Call
buy back at 6000... Huh good call... Cheesy

pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

they whale continue to play market prices to get the most profit from this incident, while small players who try to invest or save coins become panic with the market turmoil they make, this is not good for the crypto market globally friends. when the small and medium players continue to lose and lose until they really leave Crypto, will the whale continue to play this game?
the game on the market should still pay attention to the sustainability of the market, not until now you as the dominant capital owner for up to 20 times but the market immediately dies and can you trade again? "thinking about sustainability"
Finalfantasy2

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:56:27 AM

buy back at 6000... Huh good call... Cheesy
He won’t buy back until say $25,000, emotions got the best of him...

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

There is a reason for this crash that has become the lowest for the year 2018 even the market cap dropped below $200 billion . The reason behind the crash is the ICO buyers who are cashing out from ethereum where most of the ICO reward are paid to. The pressure is now on Ethereum hence the crash of the market. We have a new low hoping to see the reversal.
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

Experienced traders never sell their assets at a lower price if there are no prerequisites for a drop in the market. And when the price of bitcoin falls by a couple of thousand, but at the same time holding on to a fairly high level there is no reason to sell coins.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

Completely agree with this statement, but, unfortunately, the laws of nature and the financial market are so built that there will always be those people who can not stand nerves and they will sell everything at a loss. Confirmation of this is that the market is constantly circling and still there are always those people who fall for the bait of manipulators and unfortunately such people are the majority.

colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
you are definitely right I support your opinion.. that is why I always tell my people and those who seek for investment advice that they should always wait for the market to drop so that they can buy more of coins and wait for the market to raise again and see how much more profit they are going to make in that short period of time .
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

one should always look at the bigger picture in bitcoin. right now price is 70% below the ATH, although the ATH may not mean much as a point of reference but it is still a good thing to consider considering it was an actual price that we reached and now we are 70% below that mark.

this price is an excellent place to buy bitcoin not just because you think it won't go any lower, it actually may, but because it is already near the bottom. you should never wish for the exact bottom because you will never be able to hit it. the real bottom is like the lottery but unlike lottery you can win all the other prizes which are just as good like buying a little higher than the bottom.

the panic is for those who don't realize this simple fact.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
fqhuqryfhjq11

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

It's the emotional cycle. People are prime for this. I mean if you look at the order books right now there is not a lot going on on the buy-side so it's probably very easy for whales to push the price down. Each day some new person wakes up and panics and sells off their holdings. That will continue until it doesn't.

Personally I think we are either going to get a turn in the next 30 days and start the flat period. Or this thing is going to leg down for another 6 to 9 months doing a full-blown repeat of last time. It would make absolutely no sense as the fundamentals are completely different but there are one hell of a lot of gamblers in the space and their emotions move the same directions. The fundamentals don't really matter so much when the buy and sell buttons are often emotional choices

indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

This is not ideal to crush the investors away from this system. They are trying to scare off some of the investors yet we need some of them to get a good market price for the bitcoin. This is not a doings for the team instead this doings are from the huge investors withdrawing their investment already.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

Yeah i am one of those individual who gets panic which resulted to selling of crypto and now i am taking my losses on my investment. I never thought that i get scared where the crypto i invested got so much fall and now i am still longing that one day bitcoin market price will going to recover.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

I ageee. They want you to be panic. Because if you apply a panic in a currency thee big chances that the currency will fall. When it fall that the time whalee will appear
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

what happens now is that people are panicking because big losses. are selling cheaply ... as you say this is just manipulating for that we need to buy prices as low as then sell when it's profitable

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

PANIC BUYERS AND SELLERS SHOULD BE GIVING IN ATTENTION TO THIS TOPIC, I think that there are lots of rumors and fake news that are being spreaded throughout the web, and especially the forum, now I think that the number one reason why these instances happen is that they want YOU to panic, they want to make everything worse, they want everyone to panic, so that people would turn their backs onto BTC.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: