Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:46:40 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

This dip market is lasting too long, there are no sign of recover market, thats why peoples start to panic and selling their coin to leave crypto.
If this is really just a fake crash, then the manipulator seems have a good patience to gain profit from panic sellers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

well therefore I never sell anything that I have and I still keep it well, so I don't want to sell at a low price I invest for profit so I have to get it

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

This dip market is lasting too long, there are no sign of recover market, thats why peoples start to panic and selling their coin to leave crypto.
If this is really just a fake crash, then the manipulator seems have a good patience to gain profit from panic sellers.
 In the current scenario, many people in crypto world take the opportunity by investing and buying coins on downtrend, the best way to gain enormous profits. Forbearances is necessarily needed on crypto to evade the emotions and on panic selling. People who splitting nonsense fud are the one who want you to take on panic, so they can grab the opportunity for their own profits. But sometimes being selfish is good thing for their own selves. And in order for you not to become one of a victim, stay strong and contour your feelings on dwelling to hold coins even it take more years.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

That is quite true so that out of the panic most people would sell their coins and later the market will rise. That is the reason why i have decided to hold unto all my coins because i would only regret it after selling at a cheap price.

dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:24:20 AM

What you say is very reasonable because this is indeed a game of cunning and greedy people. I do not panic, for me it did not have much effect because from the beginning I had predicted this situation would occur. I will stick to my stand, I will hold all my assets until market conditions recover and Bitcoin rises again.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

Yes, most likely it is. Bitcoin was first deliberately pumped to interest investors to buy it at a great price and then, when he went on correction, began deliberately to keep bitcoin on a price day. Since bitcoin exerts price dominance over other types of crypto currency, the entire crypto-currency market lies with bitcoin. However, whales can not hold the market in such a condition for a long time, because they also want to make a profit, and for this they need the growth of the market. So we just need to calmly wait this unfavorable time and wait for the market to grow.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:57:00 AM

we must know that there are price manipulations made by big investors so they can get profit by making us panic so that we sell coins that we have at low prices, then they will be able to buy at a cheap price so that it will benefit them

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

We arent sure of the real market situation. Many negative issues about Bitcoin are circulating on social media. Various bad speculations say there is no future for Bitcoin. Whether in this way they manipulate the market so that it affects small traders or vice versa. Accumulate more, yeah if the market is normal, but the reality is that people sell more. Very confusing for now, everything seems out of control

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:50:40 AM

At this rate that sudden price down of bitcoin make people panic because in just two months or three 19k is down to 9k and if you watch bitcoin price everyday and you see that it make you panic but i think that was manipulated by someone or it's just market strategy.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:18:14 AM

well therefore I never sell anything that I have and I still keep it well, so I don't want to sell at a low price I invest for profit so I have to get it

That's basically a typical strategy for others so that when you sell your cryptos, it will cause the price to plunge more deeper. Just like what the chief commercial officer of BitPay Sonny Singh said and i quote "Altcoins will never come back, I believe, in the same way, a bitcoin will come back." That's clearly a statement trying to make others to discourage and panic.

roadwell890

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

That's right, when we enter their trap, profits will belong to those who dump, because they also buy at a lower price
moments like this are very confusing for some people, because there are those who think that the cryptocurrency will die and there are also those who still believe by analyzing the chart to wait for the best price to buy

Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

Coins are currently experiencing a price reduction of up to 10%. This decline is indeed difficult to accept for some people, but this is a risk in the cryptocurrency world that the price of Bitcoin is very volatile. Up and down movements cannot be predicted with certainty.

Don't panic about the decline in coin prices. This is an overreaction to the news that Bitstamp, Coinbase, itBit and Kraken are being investigated for price manipulation. This will delay the bullish market. Don't buy coins if you are afraid. Or Buy coins for futures investment. Well, it all depends on you. Profit / loss is in your hands.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:41:05 AM

if you look at the market lately it's very scary. I have lost my money in a short time. I agree and suspect the current price is full of manipulation. I am currently withdrawing my funds and not interested in investing until prices stabilize. At first I did not feel the market was going down. but after looking closely at my funds. it was getting shrunk more and more mines in certain points.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

Yes, you correctly think. Big players only profit from the panic of small players. This should be taken into account to every owner of the crypto currency.

The more Bitcoins and tokens the smaller traders and investors sell, the bigger will be the profit of these Bitcoin millionaires. Do not start these panic sells, people.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

Do not fall in their trick. They want to control the market and speculate in you before everything goes legal.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

Yes, you correctly think. Big players only profit from the panic of small players. This should be taken into account to every owner of the crypto currency.

The more Bitcoins and tokens the smaller traders and investors sell, the bigger will be the profit of these Bitcoin millionaires. Do not start these panic sells, people.
Well, those who sell heavily are those who have a lot of bitcoin assets, or other altcoins. see the state of bitcoin prices, when the price of bitcoin falls, of course it will make a big enough effect for them, and I think they will become easier to panic compared to people who hold bitcoin, or altcoins in an amount not large.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

You do not need to panic in that crypto situation, then it will be panic when the crypto is actually lost in the currency. but at the same time it's just a little too short but the price of all the coins is cool just now.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

Yes, you are right, if we panic, the pope will buy the coins we have sold and they will pump it when they think it is enough to raise it. The best option is to keep using Bitcoin because it is the only coin that we know we can trust. altcoin can make you lose a lot more than Bitcoin and once Bitcoin has recovered you can buy a stable altcoin. Still believing in crypto and crypto resistance will be able to provide good benefits for changing living conditions .
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

Yes, that's right, I really feel that lately prices have dropped for no reason. Those who play in this simulation want us to panic and sell the coins we have, it's true that we should keep holding the coins that we have until they are finished with the game.
anitaraymonds

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

In cryptocurrency and other online trading speculation rules the day. This speculation makes the market to be volatile. All sorts happen in a market like this where the market will be trending based on the sentiments from the market which are always because of news or pronouncement from certain influencial people from the either government's agency or captains of industries. Though there are this rumor of whales in the cryptocurrency world  these are holders of a large quantity of any coins. It is being claimed that they too due to their actions can influence the market. Could they be the FUD agents who manipulate the market and  crash the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: