Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5816 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

With the current situation on the market I think panicking should be something that people should take out from their minds. There will be so many fluctuations and I think the best way to overcome it is to be patient and all will be well.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

Definitely this is a game and you should outsmart your enemy so that you will go out successful. I know that this kind of investment is really good but if one will act foolishly in this investment definitely he would be nowhere to be found including his/her investment.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

This is the year we're people get scared easily. The U.S govermment is the reason why the marker keeps falling, I know the global recession will happen soon. Please hodl as much as you can, there's no reason to sell- think long term!
Your opinion is very good but in my personal opinion, actually we do not need to worry or panic even though this year we are easily scared but if we all believe in the power of bitcoin then I am confident with our support that everyone can think positively to get profit when selling bitcoin long-term.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

Nice analysis bro. It’s better to play on the game they have started. In crypto market the weak will always lose their money.
johnnyfontaine

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices. 
This is a strategy that institutional traders use to avoid Slippage, They are basically using people's stoploss orders against them and the fud also makes the people who have no stoploss sell.
This video will give you a basic understanding about the techiques that the banks and other financial institutions use
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzKQwttv9IA
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

From previous experience, I believe bitcoin will recover in terms of the value on the crypto market. The price of bitcoin will surely bounce back, we are never perturbed or disturbed about the current development, bitcoin will moon in the coming weeks or months before the year ends.
Ratmanrr

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

I do agree with you when it comes to Bitcoin although the drop in price might have  lots of reasons we might not be aware of sometimes. There aren't any obvious reasons, however, so I guess the best we can do now is either buy and hodl, or just hodl, at least, without giving them the slimmest chance of taking advantage of the situation. But then again, if everybody hodls as one, won't it hurt the market?
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices. 
This is a strategy that institutional traders use to avoid Slippage, They are basically using people's stoploss orders against them and the fud also makes the people who have no stoploss sell.
This video will give you a basic understanding about the techiques that the banks and other financial institutions use
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzKQwttv9IA

Psychological fear especially panic is a no no in cryptocurrency world. It could lead you to panic selling which would just worsen the market situation because it could contribute more to price dump. Also it is not a way to cut more losses that some of the crypto users believed.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

Yes, you are right, if we panic, the pope will buy the coins we have sold and they will pump it when they think it is enough to raise it. The best option is to keep using Bitcoin because it is the only coin that we know we can trust. altcoin can make you lose a lot more than Bitcoin and once Bitcoin has recovered you can buy a stable altcoin. Still believing in crypto and crypto resistance will be able to provide good benefits for changing living conditions .
Speculation, news, gossip and so forth are their ways to smooth their interests so that prices in the market are in accordance with their wishes so they can get profit. This price manipulation often occurs in the market mainly in altcoin market because marketcap is much smaller so that manipulation is easier. if you don't want to see more manipulation then don't panic with the news, and the market conditions that occur, it makes the market even more devastated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]
  Print  

Jump to: