Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

if you are afraid of bear market conditions then you should be able to stop when there is a bear market, but if you have the ability to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coins then you can continue trading, by utilizing small movements, and that depends on choice you.

First, the bearish trend seems to be over. Secondly, when you have any doubts about trading, you should better change your activity. Trading needs courageous people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

if you are afraid of bear market conditions then you should be able to stop when there is a bear market, but if you have the ability to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coins then you can continue trading, by utilizing small movements, and that depends on choice you.

First, the bearish trend seems to be over. Secondly, when you have any doubts about trading, you should better change your activity. Trading needs courageous people.
You have a point, you can`t trade if you are full with doubts. But even thou we were in bear market for months, price was never calm, we always had spikes and dips after that, and again after some time price rise again, trading was possible trough all this bear market. Price is rising again and looks like the bear market is over, its happen every year with the end of summer, price start to grow. I think we can expect market to grow a lot in next few months.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

I think Yes, if there will be a unfair moment in the investment that you have then it will create tension from its services.
Sooner or later from this it will suffer in major loss and you should avoid and escape from that. Controlling the market value is not a great thing since it can easily controlled all investments income.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

it depends on you, if you feel enough then you can stop and wait for the market to recover, but if you feel there is an opportunity to get profit then why don't you take the opportunity ..
And this also depends on the proportion or scale of profit that you earn while trading in the down market. If you compare the profit you earn now to the profit that you could possibly earn when the market is green, you might not probably trade your coins right now and would rather choose to hold it. In the same way, people decide to do this or that by calculating the utility they get in doing so. Doing what you want is an entirely subjective issue.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

I think maybe you should shift to trading medium term, like buying the coins in dip down and sell when the price went high, that's what i do these days and i am making little profit though it's not frequent because it takes days for market to cycle between up and down

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
splacque

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

Vice versa, in my opinion it is easier to trade in such bear market. Am I wrong? How you gonna trade in a bull market? In a bull market you need to hold. But in general, if you do not know how to trade better don't do it. It's very risky.
Just sit and see the chart research when will market will go up and focus on your trade.You're not alone who is facing this panic.
Yeah of course it is very risky and earning money from trading is this bearish market is much difficult. I also suggest that only well experienced traders should take this risk. New investors should not try trading in this situation. My strategy is to hold my coins in such situations but regularly observe the market every moment. When there is little bit chance I try to cash this opportunity.
gopnik

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

if I think it's better not to stop and continue to buy lots of coins that have great potential because the price of the coin is cheap and to be held only until the coin has a large increase or if it is sold can get a good profit later

well, you have to realize that these coins have no value. They are not backed by any country, asset or fondamental. They are basically worth 0. Their only value is speculative. Holding coins hoping they will bounce in the future may yield results but it is one of the riskiest strategy, especially given that money has been flowing out of the market for now one year. If no new money pumps back into the market it will inexorably go south. Brokers will try to jack up bitcoin by all means but if bitcoin fails to gain more public acceptance, its value will gradually goes down to zero

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

Making long-term investments in the current period is quite reasonable and the investments will be highly profitable. However, medium term investment will be a foolishness during this period. In the medium term, the price will move backwards in general and the result of the investment will be negative earnings. For this reason, I advise to carry out short-term purchase or long-term transactions in the current period. Long-term investments will yield a guarantee, while short-term investments will yield with the right transactions, but medium-term investments will only cause losses. For this reason, I recommend you to do short and long term transactions, it is better for you to stay away from medium term transactions.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
For now the best you can do to your previous investment is to hold it because if you buy it in a high price so because of bear market you can't get a high profit now. I think buying a new coin now is a good thing because sometimes bearish market is good too it will give you a profit too.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

most traders only earn in a growing market. So, I think that these are not traders, because everyone can make money in a growing market. A real trader can extract a profit in any market condition.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

Do not sell coins, but wait for their price increase. While waiting learn to analyze the market, it will help you to understand how it works. And remember that bad speculation can be a good investment.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

No, Buy the dump coins and hodl it wait for the bullish run start and don't fight your emoticions always remind yourself not to panic selling.
Netcre

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

If you can't profit in this bear market (which is hard), then I suggest you should move your money to UST (Tether).
By doing this, you can wait for a turning point of a potential bull market, then, you can easily buy Bitcoin again.

If you can profit in the current market, then keep trading i guess xD.

I'm still trading myself, whether we're in a bull- or a bear market.

Good luck!

> Netcre
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

August was one the worst months for altcoins, many altcoins have bottomed out in August and recovered a bit after then, there was organized FUD. For traders who witnessed this situation before, it was great opportunity to buy altcoins, many altcoins have increased atleast %30 since August.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

If you are having difficulty in getting some profits then it would be better for you to stop trading. You can later come back when the market goes up again. By the time you can concentrate on other things such as participating in bounties.

sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

For now the best you can do to your previous investment is to hold it because if you buy it in a high price so because of bear market you can't get a high profit now. I think buying a new coin now is a good thing because sometimes bearish market is good too it will give you a profit too.

In  bear market we shouldn't act quickly, because for the main time its not a certain situation. Uncertainty remains so unpredictable due to volatile market was so problematic, and many panic sellers always did some failure moves on their asset. Stay calm at bear market and  just hold your coins for good purpose.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

You’re wrong, a bear market shouldn’t be the reason for you to quit trading. There are helpful strategies that you can use to trade and win no matter the market condition, I believe the scalping method of trading is the best to use during the bear market times.

If you use a long-term method you might lose your money. Since the market is mainly going down but with a little up and down, you can use the very short-term method to be making profits as it goes. So do not quit trading, you just need to practice and learn more about it.
Almost every trader do the same because nobody can make money while the price is on the way down. When you buy coins and the price drops more than that how can you earn money? Better option in such situations is to hold your coins and wait till the price rise again. Good traders make right decisions on the right time. it will benefit him the most.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

Vice versa, in my opinion it is easier to trade in such bear market. Am I wrong? How you gonna trade in a bull market? In a bull market you need to hold. But in general, if you do not know how to trade better don't do it. It's very risky.
If you are a day trader whether we are in a bear market or a bull market is completely irrelevant, you are going to make money because in the shortest time frames there is not much of a difference between the markets, that is why skilled traders can make money in any market conditions as long as they have a trading strategy that works over the long term.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

Don't stop trading at bear market, and instead of quiting just have patience and wait for you asset to gain profitable value by holding your asset for a long term goals. Bear market is our chance to buy for more coins to hold for, and sell when it rises higher in price of each coin. Always think for better future and set aside those failures in life, and all you have to do is be positive.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

The decision is yours because but i advise to you do not stop and don't give, you can stop for while to rest you mind from the stress because of the current bear market.

I suggest if ready again to work in trading choose day trade and choose nexybit excahnge for your trading job i will assure for you your investment is very secure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: